Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
amatokin- the hottest wrinkle treatment
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried it?It was released in bloomingdales last month cant get any feedback at all, its supposed to really help wrinkles using stem cells has anyone used it?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
I never heard of this, but just did some research on it, wow...is all I can say..wish I knew more, sounds amazing, my fear would be could it hurt you?
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 8:46 am      Reply with quote
I should be receiving it any day now, will let you know! Very Happy
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
This product sounds very interesting. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 9:56 am      Reply with quote
I have been using it for two months and I will say my skin looks more hydrated and less crepey! I live in the UK and got it from France where it has been available for a while. I will continue to use it for another month or two and evaluate. Its so expensive to maintain though!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 10:10 am      Reply with quote
zizi wrote:
I have been using it for two months and I will say my skin looks more hydrated and less crepey! I live in the UK and got it from France where it has been available for a while. I will continue to use it for another month or two and evaluate. Its so expensive to maintain though!

do you have any lines and are those changing, and you said a few months, is that the first bottle? Also does it say how long it will take to see results, all the research I've done does not mention any type of time frame...
thanks
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I had read somewhere that one bottle is supposed to last one month. There is so little info on it and its only been available in US for a month but its been available in Europe for awhile,I was hoping to hear from someone in Europe who has used it for awhile....The only thing i dont like is that the co. that makes strivectin also makes this and I think strivectin was a rip-off.
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Is there a list of ingredients anywhere?
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I heard about this product on another forum.
My understanding is it is Made in France and is available by waitlist only that's how in demand this product is.

I wonder if Bloomingdales would stand behind it if it turned out to be total garbage?
When purchasing a high end item at department stores I always ask the SA if they stand behind the claims of the product if found to be totally false. Surprisingly they say to bring it back if it does nothing!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
lbianca wrote:
Is there a list of ingredients anywhere?

well not sure ingredients are going to help you out here, it claims to activate ur own stem cells in ur own skin to rejuvinate. I read the one month supply too, but if its an ounce, that will def last me more than a month, so i was curious to the poster whose used for several months if that was one bottle or two? I must say this stuff sounds intreging...but strivection did nada for me as well, the amount of matrixyl wasn't enough for me. But then again, some love it, infact a good freind of mine swears by strivection. soooo more info from users pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
I googled and I found this article about it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/text/print.html?in_article_id=443115&in_page_id=

Quote:
Amatokin is marketed by the same people behind the StriVectin craze.

That doesn't bode well, does it? Laughing
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'll be interested to see what the long term outcome is. I, unfortunately, jumped onto the strivectin bandwagon with no success.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Salli, did you use it on your face?

How about stretch marks on the body? Does it improve at least that? I have a few from growing up and would like to do something about them Very Happy
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
I used it for months on my face. It did absolutely nothing. Never tried it for stretch marks. Personally, my opinion is save your money.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks salli. That's why I'm asking. I heard it was useless for the face but I also read it was originally developed for stretchmarks.
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I really thought after the hype it received that I would see at least a little bitty something on my face. When I didn't I wasn't even interested in trying it on the stretch marks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Another marketing hype?!? I better hold my cc tight. Cool
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
At the moment its too early to say whether it is reducing lines. I guess if it does it would only be minimal, after all its only an over the counter cream!! Yes, one bottle is supposed to last one month, although I made mine last 6 weeks by not using it twice a day. I dont know if I would carry on with it, as $173 a month is too much for me. Its also very dry and half of it balls off on application! I would love to hear what anyone else thinks of it.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
Well one reason you dont hear a lot of feedback on is that it is not readily available yet.You cant buy it on ebay and only some preferred customers at Bloomingdales can buy it;but i thought I saw it for sale on their on-line store. I heard it took many years of research to develop in Russia in heavily guarded labs with men with guns...it does have something to do with triggering your stemcells to rejuvenate your skin.Once it becomes readily available you shoud be able to buy it on ebay for half off....I buy most of my high end products for half off on ebay.I wish there was more feedback from users of this new product...
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 1:20 am      Reply with quote
Off topic, but where do the sellers on ebay get their products from to re-sell at half price? Is it their own stocks they no longer want or excess stocks from the manufacturer?
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 2:28 am      Reply with quote
Thanks lucyluc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 5:49 am      Reply with quote
there are many different reasons but I buy from sellers who are power sellers with thousands of transactions who sell the same products at a big discount, they could just be a supplier who is content to make 10 profit an item rather than 50.I only buy from sellers who have 100% positive feedback or pretty close to that.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 6:12 am      Reply with quote
lbianca wrote:
I googled and I found this article about it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/text/print.html?in_article_id=443115&in_page_id=

Quote:
Amatokin is marketed by the same people behind the StriVectin craze.

That doesn't bode well, does it? Laughing

I am one of those people who just adores Strivectin Embarassed Laughing ...I'm not using it at the moment, but, I could see myself buying it again (and soon Embarassed Laughing ). I got great results on my face with this stuff (and on my hands too!)...Still, I feel pretty wary about this new stuff...my instincts tell me to sit back and wait for more opinions!
pudoodles
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles, this is the perfect example of something working for one person and not for another. I'm glad it worked for you. I like success stories.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Mine should be arriving today (love checking my tracking numbers, lol!)
Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |