Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Vibrant,Sparkle Eyes!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 1:39 am      Reply with quote
Go on a fruitarian diet and use eyewash with cayenne and drink loads of "Distilled Water"!!!

Also I found a link on curezone.com that posted a detox drink to get vibrant eyes!!

*Papaya
*Veg Broth and Garlic
valkyrie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 3:46 am      Reply with quote
Cayenne pepper in your eyes Shock That must hurt! And a fruitarian diet? Seems like an awful lot of trouble just for vibrant eyes...
Geminiwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 7:32 am      Reply with quote
How about just using otc eyedrops to remove redness?
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Basically I use eyebright, cayenne pepper and garlic for an eyewash 2x a day.

On occasion i will do a fruitarian diet every other week.

But you must drink distilled water on a daily basis. This really works when you want to "Whiten:" the whites of your eyes!
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:

But you must drink distilled water on a daily basis. This really works when you want to "Whiten:" the whites of your eyes!

Hi tasha,
do you buy your distilled water, or do it yourself ? if so, is there an easy way to distill water?

thanks
Jackie x
nodouble
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:

that's a great idea Laughing
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Geminiwoman wrote:
How about just using otc eyedrops to remove redness?

My eye doctor told me not to use Visine for redness reduction. She said in the long run, that will make the problem much worse. She recommended Refreshe because it doesn't have preservatives (or she said something about by the time the eyedrops get in your eyes, the oxygen in the air will eliminate the preservatives or something like that). So I haven't used Visine since.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
Go on a fruitarian diet and use eyewash with cayenne and drink loads of "Distilled Water"!!!

Also I found a link on curezone.com that posted a detox drink to get vibrant eyes!!

*Papaya
*Veg Broth and Garlic

Cayenne pepper in your eyes? Doesn't that sting?
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:

Hi there Very Happy I find the notion of using an eyewash "with cayenne pepper" troubling at best Confused . Can you please provide more information? In what concentration should we be putting cayenne in our eyes in order to brighten them? I've never heard of this and, quite frankly, the suggestion makes me go " Shock "... Laughing Tell us more!
Puds Very Happy
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone!

It is now two weeks of doing this eyewash remedy and All i can say is "Wow"!!

My brown eyes DOES look more vibrant and more brown. Very Happy

** I use the eyewash 2x a day

**I buy my distill water from a grocery store and I ONLY drink this throughout the weeks.
**The eyewash with the cayenne pepper and garlic sting a bit for the first 10-30 seconds but its well worth it. Very Happy

**I found this eyewash and fruitarian diet information from curezone.com in the iridology thread. I read a post where someone used the eyewash and said her eye color was vibrant and shiny, so I tried it and its been two weeks and my eye color DOES look Vibrant!!

MORE INformational LInks!!

http://www.herballegacy.com/id532.htm
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=857709#i
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=251544#i
nodouble
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
GNC 's some products is helpful to protect and clear eyes. Such as the cranburry capsules
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
tasha92337 wrote:

*Papaya
*Veg Broth and Garlic

Cayenne pepper in your eyes? Doesn't that sting?

i am also curious at this question!
heathercolorado
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Italian ladies used to use belladonna Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I still can't grasp the idea of an eyewash with the cayenne pepper and garlic. Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 1:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi tasha,

can you tell me what your measurements are for this eyewash ? e.g how much water, pepper etc ?

thanks
Jackie x
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 1:58 am      Reply with quote
Confused
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 1:59 am      Reply with quote
click on the first link. it has the measurements of the eyewash
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 2:12 am      Reply with quote
Frutarian? Aren't they the ones who think vegetables have feelings and only eat things already dropped off a tree (ie died) ?? Question If I cut the stuff off and let it drop, does that still count as "frutarian"?? Razz

I am sorry, maybe it is a full moon, or hormonal, or just too much caffeine, but I cannot get the image of someone pepperspraying men and telling them it is to give them "vibrant eyes" ...

I need to go home I think....
or at least go research what Frutarian is...

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 2:14 am      Reply with quote
look up fruitarian on curezone.com

Smile
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |