Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

pH Advantage Basics, One-Step Cleanser Fragrance-Free (236 ml / 8 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Shir-Radiance Corrective Rx Wrinkle & Pore Minimizer (30 ml)
Hello , anybody using Nutrius?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mozaik
5% products discount

Tue May 15, 2007 7:55 am      Reply with quote
and if yes, what serums you us? has Emblica, which it seems is something good for skin, although i dont know exactly in what sense. TIA for any reply. Question

5% products discount

Tue May 15, 2007 8:26 am      Reply with quote
i have another Q. What primer do you use. the one that i tried so far is from SKINN. dyou have otherexperiences? thanks Idea

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 15, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I've gone through a full tube of the Nutrius. I had heard it compared to Strivectin (which is one of my skincare darlings..)so I thought I'd give it a go. I noticed nothing. Oh well, I got it for 19.99 on clearance in my local Loblaws! (Canadian grocery store).
pudoodles
Edited to add: Right now I'm using Laura Mercier's primer (light and lovely) and works well with my LM MMU. I also am a fan of Laura Geller's spackle. I used to adore Smashbox's primer...I think that my last bottle might have been a "bad bottle"; it felt more like vaseline than the primer I had come to know and love. Anyways - to the point, right now it is Laura Mercier all the way!
mozaik
5% products discount

Tue May 15, 2007 11:18 am      Reply with quote
im also from Canada, im mostly familiar with what i see o tsc. im a new member and just started to familiarize with other products. i will try others, although i found the Skinn orchid gel quite good. thanks for info.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
If anyone is following this thread, on June 19th (Wednesday), the Canadian shopping Channel is featuring Nutrius as it's showstopper. I haven't really been able to find any GREAT feedback on this line yet...so I think I'll wait 'til next time. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Skeyndor Essential Wheat Germ Oil Nourishing Cream (50 ml) Shira Shir-Radiance Corrective Rx Wrinkle & Pore Minimizer (30 ml)