Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I just love SkinMedica Vitamin C Complex!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Wow! What a visible difference!

Initially I was worried the serum was too much for me because I seemed to have some flaking after a few days use (in the AM), but I stuck with it and this week (my second week)my skin looks the best in years. Three people have commented on my skin already! I am 43 yrs old, and using Tazorac for it's anti-aging properties at night. I have used a couple of brands of C-serums in the past, but nothing compares with SkinMedica. Expensive but worth it!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:34 am      Reply with quote
It's great isn't it when something you put on your skin makes enough difference for people to commment in a good way. Smile
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
It's great isn't it when something you put on your skin makes enough difference for people to commment in a good way. Smile

It sure is nice! It's a relief after spending so much money on products. This has been nothing short of amazing for me. I get Botox around my crows feet which I really like, and IPL treatments from my Derm plus I use Tazorac and Finacea at home. I like them all, but the SkinMedica seems to outdo them all in terms of visual enhancement. Atleast I can now say I have one holy grail product! I just received my Dr. Hauschka Trial set in the mail today. I'm here at work sniffing it! Smile Smells great. I can't wait to get home and try it.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, what is tazorac and Finacea. I have never heard of these things. I must be a total ignoramus because I keep on asking people stupid questions. Sorry. I hate not knowing things. Embarassed
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:07 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Hi, what is tazorac and Finacea. I have never heard of these things. I must be a total ignoramus because I keep on asking people stupid questions. Sorry. I hate not knowing things. Embarassed

Not stupid questions at all! Tazorac is one of the prescription Retinoids with the active ingredient Tazarotene. In my opinion and my derms it is the strongest of the RX retinoids. Some people have strong reactions to it (drying, flaking, redness), but I really like it. I use it every other night for it's anti-aging properties.

Finacea is another rx product that has 15% azelaic acid and is mainly prescribed for rosacea. I don't have rosacea, but I use it for reducing red spots left over from those occasional outbreaks. You know how those red places seem to stay forever after the cyst or bump is gone. I have just started using this and forget to use it every AM as prescribed, so I can't rave about it yet.

Hope this helps!

-Cheri
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:38 am      Reply with quote
thank you for putting me out of my misery Smile
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
thank you for putting me out of my misery Smile

Heheh! Sorry for the boring answer. I know it wasn't what you were hoping for. Prescription topicals are so blah!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
no it was fine. Honest. you told me what I wanted to know.I don't think you could of dressed it up any prettier. Smile
Chloe

Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:37 am      Reply with quote
Loopylori,where do you buy your relax-a-line?
I'm from UK too and haven't seen it on a UK sale-site.
Thanks,Chloe Smile
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:28 am      Reply with quote
hi, you get it from cellularskinrx.com. It's only $36. Ask them to put it in plain bag and mark it gift because us Brits keep getting hit on by the customs I had to pay an extra £16.60 thanks to customs and post office and they didn't have a clue what the value of the parcel was.Thieving B's. I did order 2 x relax and a vit c serum.It came within 2 weeks, but it would have been much quicker if customs hadn't got hold of it. You wont regret trying it, it's brilliant. Very Happy
Lori
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |