Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Has anyone here tried Alphderma CE?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
RKCShadow

Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:18 am      Reply with quote
I just turned 30 and am starting to notice the tell tale signs of aging.

I heard somewhere that Alphaderma CE works great for wrinkles...but I am looking for input from you guys..before I try it.
tf278

Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I know the feeling, I recently turned 34. I have been using AlphaDerma CE for a few months now and can see a remarkable difference in my skin. My smile lines and my crowes feet are almost non existant! I also recently had a baby and have been using AlphaDerma Ce on my stretch marks, it's only been a couple weeks, but already I see them disappearing.
bryngirl
5% products discount

Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:40 am      Reply with quote
I just noticed someone else asked about this. Does the stuff really work. I only see one response?
RKCShadow

Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Where did you here about it bryngirl...I heard it from a friend of a friend. But I wanted more opinions before I spent the money on it. She said you could get a 1oz trial size for $80 and she loved it. I haven't had the chance to get in touch with her again so do either of you know where I can find out more? or purchase?
tf278

Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
I buy AlphaDerma CE online at http://www.janson-beckett.com I don't know if you can get it anywhere else. They have info about it on the site, but I'm sure you want some unbiased opinion. I found some articles on the ingredients they use so that might help.
Mabsy

Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:14 am      Reply with quote
We have three brand new users who happen to be talking about exactly the same product (and ONLY that product). That in itself is not odd unless you then find out that these users appear to be posting from the same place. Coincidence? Hmmm. Deliberate advertising of a product? Bingo! Probability of me buying AlphaDerma CE based on your posts? Well, you're not doing much to contribute to the credibility of it, so: absolutely zero! This is a moderated forum and we have functionality to make sure that multiple accounts are not misused. Thank heavens for technology!

Feel free to message me privately if you would like to discuss this further.

Mabsy
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:19 am      Reply with quote
I am not amused, we put a lot of trust in each other and if the product was good there would not be any need to falsely push this. I agree with Mabsy and I would not buy this product on principle. Neutral
skybaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Mabsy for the warning. I was seconds away from purchasing. Now I will either purchase relax a line or Dr. Brandt.

Thanks again.
sammych

Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:26 am      Reply with quote
I've read this forum for a while now and finally I think I can add something useful, so I registered. I just want to say, I'm using AlphaDerma and it seems to be working. For me I'm using it on some scars I have from surgery after a car accident. I have to say, the scars are really getting better. They're not going away completely, but they're lighter, not reddish pink anymore, and truly do look better. I also have to say when I called to order the fellow who helped me really did seem to know his stuff. As for the wrinkles claim...I'll let you know. Fortunately, I don't have many so I don't really notice anything - except my skin does look a little healthier. Just my thoughts.
maggiepups
5% products discount

Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
I'm trying to find out about this product. Does it work - is it worth it? Now that I see Mabsy thinks it's bogus I'm confused. I mean these people are everywhere on the search engines - they're spending a hell of a lot if they're not a real thing. And their site says they have a money back offer. I see others are promoting relaxaline? Does either of these have a free trial? Has anyone else besides SammyC used this AlphaDerma stuff?
Mabsy

Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Maggiepups - I didn't say that the product or the site itself is bogus, I was referring to the actual posts about these products. Some people may well use and like this product but you have to be ware of people trying to advertise it or hype it up.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I can only speak for myself but I do always say that relax-a-line is great because I have found from personal use that it is. If you look on avatox post you will see that when I first joined forum I was asking about another product with argeline in because I had seen it advertised and everyone advised me to try relax-a-line. So I can promise I am a genuine customer. Very Happy
Lori
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Moderator, my name is Ian Strassler and I am the Owner of Janson-Beckett. Any postings at all are not from our company. If a competitor has listed us to make us look bad, I can assure you it wasn't done with our knowledge. As a matter of fact we are a reputable company and do not try any misleading gimmicks. Unlike most of our competition we are a real skin care company, not just a fullfilment house. Our parent company is one of the leading all natural skin care companies in the world. Been in business for over three decades. With all the advertising on the search engines we are currently doing we don't need to do false ads. Please don't judge us by others actions. I am available for questions about skin care or the company any time. Please don't hesitate to call and I will be happy to answer any question and send samples so you may judge our products without bias.
Thank You
Ian Strassler

Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ian,

I don't know if these posts are coming from someone in your company or not, however I would suggest that you investigate that further. My guess is one of your distributors, someone within the company (perhaps a newbie) or a customer who thinks they are doing you a favor by doing this (and they are clearly not). It is quite unfortunate and I can appreciate your concern; thanks for clarifying. Feel free to contact me privately about this if you have further concerns.

Mabsy
sammych

Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I already posted and indicated that this stuff is working for me. I bought it to help with some scars - I had tried StriVectin but it was only so so. But with this stuff they're almost invisible now. I love it. And I'm recommending it to everyone - family, friends, co-workers. And in my last post I said I'd update you on how it works on wrinkles. We'll it really does help them too. Maybe I'm getting good results becuase I don't hae bad wrinkles - but I can really tell a difference around my nose and mouth and around my eyes.

I also find it interesting that the owner of Janson Beckett is posting here - I wonder if that's real. If it is it's cool. Next time I order I'll make sure I ask for him and see if I can get a "free sample". The way I'm using this stuff I'll have to order soon.
Mabsy

Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:59 am      Reply with quote
After doing some more snooping I would just like to clarify that the original posts did not come from the servers of Ian's company (yeah, so now you know I'm an IT geek Laughing ). I have done some google-exercise (the only type of exercise I'm getting lately Embarassed ) and have not found similar posts elsewhere that would indicate mass-marketing, unlike the situation with our friend Bananan over in the Lounge area Rolling Eyes

I haven't tried the product so I have nothing to say about it either way, but I did not want to leave this un-updated because I was the one who was rather irked about this in the first place and I don't want to blame Ian for something he has no control over. I'm sure we will over time read some genuine reviews of it, be it good or bad. Sorry, not excluding you Sammych - I'm just speaking in the general sense Smile
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy This is the owner of Janson-Beckett Inc again. I sent a message to the moderator about giving 50 FREE 1oz. AlphaDerma. Infact, I am actually going to give 100 Free. Half the Moderator will decide to give if she so chooses, the other half will be given to the first 50 people who call tomorrow. The AlphaDerma CE is hands down the best peptide anti-wrinkle product on the market and I intend to prove it. Please who ever are the people to recieve the Free AlphaDerma give the 100% truth good or bad about the product. I am willing to do this offer because I know there is nothing that can compare to my EXCLUSIVE FORMULA. I don't want any credit card info/nothing just youre address and you pay the shipping. I don't make any money on the shipping, I just charge what UPS charges. So you will recieve a $80.00 AlphaDerma Free! Our phone number is 1-856-424-8018.or(8019)
Make sure you call early because the supplies will go fast.
Thanks Everyone
Ian Strassler
President
Janson-Beckett Inc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
WOW. you cannot say fairer than that.Good on you Very Happy
Mabsy

Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:54 am      Reply with quote
Let me just reword what I said and say that I am now VERY sure we will be seeing reviews of this in the coming months Smile Sounds like someone is going to have a very busy morning tomorrow Laughing

Mabsy
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:58 am      Reply with quote
Wow I want some please , please , please lol. Okay Mabsy here is a thought for your 50, how about giving it to new members hehe since I am one. Teasing I already have my call in to them , just left my name and number on their answering machine.
Sherri
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Ian called me back and my free sample is on it't way c.o.d. for the shipping only so I didn't have to give my credit card info to anyone. Will definitely let you all know how I make out with this product.

Sherri
Mabsy

Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Good to hear SherriinCanada!

Meanwhile, due to Ian's generosity, 50 lucky EDS forum members will also get to try this product. So everybody sit tight as Ian and I figure out exactly how this can be arranged (who ships it out etc). I will update this thread when we're good to go Very Happy
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
I just order AlphaDerma last night. I have been using Avotox and can't say it has done a thing for me.

Will get back to forum after using AlphaDerma for a few weeks. Question I have tried almost every skincare product. Working in a salon for several years I tried every new product that came out. Lets give it one last try.

Must say customer service really seems to know what they are talking about.
sheisha
5% products discount

Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
I just called and my free AlphaDerma is on its way COD. I thought I called too late, but they still had some to give away. Smile

Trisha
eSquire415
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:48 am      Reply with quote
I was surfing the net for stretch mark removers and came across a number of sites. Some of them are TriLastin, Avotox, Strixaderm, OHT Peptide-3, Dermaxa, Neova/Procyte, Cellex-C, etc. but they are expensive. I wanted to try a free sample first and try it on myself before I purchase one for my mom. So I ended up ordering the free samples for Hydroderm and AlphaDerma CE.

I thought I was a day too late for the AlphaDerma but I'm surprised it is still available and I didn't have to mention this forum. I wonder why not many people are taking the opportunity to test them. The only cost is shipping which is quite steep. I think about $8.00 from New Jersey to CA for a tiny 1oz bottle. That is like sending it overseas. UPS should only cost $5 and USPS should be even less. Hydroderm only costs $2.50 to ship.

Anyway, I will try both products. One half of the stretch mark across my tummy using Hydroderm and the other half using AlphaDerma. I'll also try them on the lines on my forehead. We will see which one does better.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |