Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How to do this sexy eye make-up?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
Well, here is a beautiful model from my country, Turkey which i'm really proud of..lol..
anyhow, i love and loveeee her eye make-up but i always keep on messing it up, i tried sevral times but it never works, i look stupid..
i love how she makes her eyes look so slanted, how does she do that?and what color is she using?black or gray?and is she using black eye liner in the inside courners or white?i cant tell...
can someone explane how i could do it please???..i'm so bad when it comes to make-up and i need help please
Thank you!

lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
here is another pic to get a better idea too!:)
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Beautiful model and great make up! It looks to me like white pencil on the inside of the eye, a shimmery apricot/gold all over the lid and a slate grey in the outer corner shaded like an inverted v shape. I think the grey has also been used on the inside of the eye on the top just under the lashes. It is a tricky look to achieve and it could be an idea to go to a MAC counter and get them to show you how step by step.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Very pretty!

If you do succeed in achieve the look, post a pic!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lipglossdoll Very Happy
I took another look at the pics of yourself that you posted in the thread below:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19292&highlight=
My advice would be to extend your liner and lid colour outward and blend carefully. Keep your lid colour very dark but don't go too light on your all over colour and the colour beneath the brow bone. If you go "too light" you will give the impression of a very heavy upper lid. You should keep things neutral. I'd also throw out the dark lip liner and pale lipstick...I think you'd look even prettier without it. I'd also stay away from frosted lipstick and lip sugars. Actually, I think the BEST thing you could do is consult with a good make-up artist. You would look great with your brows filled in a bit Very Happy It would be well worth your money! BTW, I like the second pic of the model better than the first...the first make-up looks a bit sloppy (IMHO)
good luck! Very Happy
Pudoodles
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
Very pretty!

If you do succeed in achieve the look, post a pic!

if every one can do that, i think the dresser will lose the job.
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
hey thanx for the info guys!you guys are great...
yeah, i do fill in my eye-brows alot more then i use too, it looked really thin befoure, your definatly right about that...
so should i go with more red-ish colours for my lips?and the sugar pink is like an * spam alert * for me!..lol..i thought it looked so good when i was tanned...in the photos i think the flash made my liner darker and lipstick lighter, it looks nasty...and if i want to use lighter colors what should i use then?
and someone saod if everyone could do that make-up then the make-up artist would have no job right?
well, i see and use to know ppl that did amazing eye make-up..and the models pic i sent, she usually does her own make-up...she said in an interview...
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
I saw your photos now and you are gorgeous! But I think the light lip detracts from your looks. What is your natural lip color? - perhaps you can post a photo of your lips with nothing on them or a clear gloss.

I wouldn't go for a light lip. I would use something that slightly enhances them (medium color sheen/tint) - like Burt's Bee lip in watermelon or rhubarb:
http://www.amazon.com/Burts-Bees-Lip-Shimmer/dp/B000BF1QYS/ref=cm_taf_title_featured?ie=UTF8&tag=tellafriend-20

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
hi!thanx for the nice words hun!:)
well, my real lip color is light pink...i know it sounds funny but i think you get the picture alil right?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |