Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cool Chinese design on Ebay
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
mimiek
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote

I recently was on ebay looking for new items, specially clothing because I find it inspiring. Few months ago I found a Chinese ebay shop that offers different designs than what we are used to here in Europe. I added it in my favourites and forgot about it. Yesterday I was checking my favourites and decided to visit their ebay shop. This shop offers wonderful clothes, with lots of details and great colors. I don’t understand Chinese I just enjoy looking at their collection and I wanted to share this with my EDS friends.

Here is what I think the front page of the shop

http://stores.ebay.com.cn/14183227

and here is an auction if you scroll down you will see many cute designs

http://cgi.ebay.com.cn/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230112632390&ih=013&category=93735&rd=1&referrer=http%3A//search.ebay.com.cn/_W0QQfrtsZ1550QQsassZyingziyiqu

Enjoy
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
they all look very pretty.

i cant read that simplified chinese Embarassed (well cant read traditional chinese that well either Very Happy !) but it said something like 3 for 50RMB or $ (not sure) so its really cheap.

however, i once bought a jacket from an asian ebayer and the quality was sooooo poor so if u do wanna buy, make sure u dont buy loads or get them to send u more pics

Very Happy
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
i think the best way of buying the cloth is to go to the local store! you can try on!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 7:05 am      Reply with quote
10 US dollar is about 80RBM. So it's 1:8 ratio or maybe 1:7 with US DOllar ups and downs.

I just think their quality is really bad, not all, but I would give about 70% are bad.

You can try to go chinatown in NY or Flushing local fashion stores to look for yourself the quality and pricing.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
10 US dollar is about 80RBM. So it's 1:8 ratio or maybe 1:7 with US DOllar ups and downs.

I just think their quality is really bad, not all, but I would give about 70% are bad.

You can try to go chinatown in NY or Flushing local fashion stores to look for yourself the quality and pricing.

I agree that you have to very careful with Internet shopping - you really cannot tell what quality you are getting until it arrives. A lot of Internet shops they all use the same picture for demonstration but they contract different manufacture for production so the quality really varies.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
I'm interested in a couple of pieces but I can't read chinese (despite being Chinese).
Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:57 am      Reply with quote
I'm willing to take the risk, the prices are really low, but I don't think they ship to Sweden. I don't like everything they offer, but some of the clothes has got some great details. I love being unique.

Most of you ladies are really lucky for living in big cities. I live in Sweden in the second largest city about 800 000 living here. Our city center is very small we have the same stores everywhere (many H&M boutiques) and the same boring things everywhere. We have no china town Laughing ...3 years ago I went to London during chirstmas and New Year, I spent everyday at oxford street, Harrods and other places. That is what I call life Wink .
mimiek
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:

I wish I lived in NY..Living there must be like living in a paradise Laughing
ykl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
I'm interested in a couple of pieces but I can't read chinese (despite being Chinese).
Sad

I can read chinese and simplified chinese. But I think their clothes is not very good.

I like the following style:

http://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/1113759059?u=cheuk70
karenbrown
5% products discount

Mon May 28, 2007 12:47 am      Reply with quote
ooo fab more shopping to do!
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your sharing.
They look great!!
But I hesitate to buy things from China through internet. Razz
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
i can read chinese, let me know if you need any help. Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
This isn't really relevant, but I'm still mad about wheat gluten and pet food Sad

Sorry, pmsing and grumpy today!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Don't you guys find it hard to buy clothes without trying them on? Especially when you only have a picture in front of you for making the decision.
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
i do agree that. and at times what you see may not be what you get. what i mean is, it looks very nice online but in real life, the quality might be rather lousy.

but sometimes they are so nice and the price are so cheap that you feel like giving it a try. for me, i will try to find more reviews about the seller from various forum. and eventually might give in to the temptation, get 1 or 2 pcs to try it out. Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:37 am      Reply with quote
I emailed the seller asking if they ship to Sweden, but she/he didn't answer my email. I guess they don't speak/read english.
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:00 am      Reply with quote
mimiek ~ most of the time the Taiwan or China seller understand little or no english at all.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:17 am      Reply with quote
The dresses look SO cute! Although I really like them, I don't think I'll ever buy clothes without knowing the exact size and the quality.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:30 am      Reply with quote
thats the risk u have to take. but usually, the seller does indicate the measurement of the top or bottom in the website.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
I live in NJ, and it's not far from NYC. I really like NYC, in one side, it's Chinatown where you can get some hand made chinese stuff to some knocked out designer bag. Another couple blocks down, you can find all kind of SOHO designer stuff, nicely designed plus UNIQUE. The pricing is reasonable as well. I think NYC is really heaven for artist.

Instead of going to China for shopping cheap stuff, one should really just go to NYC for those type of shopping.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:36 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |