Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Called the spa and they don't take sample order anymore
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
indianT
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Yesterday spoke to saasha and asked for samples, was told to email my list. So I emailed my first time user sample list of things i wanted to try. Got reply saying we may have only 2 or 3 from the list and sure you want to pay $5 for it and was asked to order from oline sample order form. I put in my list plus asked to send any for my skin type so i just don't get 2 or 3 to try. I Chose the option to pay by calling the spa. So called and said i wanted to pay for the shipping for my sample order. OH! I forgot her name, says we no longer take any sample orders anymore. Kinda got confused b.c just received a reply from magda, Then i told her how i received an email and blah blah blah, she says that's just a generated email, then i said it mention about my samples and how many they had. Sounding kind off sad she took my payment. Smile and said she had just came back from her vacation so wasn't sure. She also said We don't take samples any more b.c customers were not happy about not getting the listed samples b.c we sometimes don't have them. I said yeah I understand and i know now not to order samples.
I guess she is right in a way.

Now we will just have to order the product and see if it works and try samples we get with that.
anyone else know about this, i hope i am not wrong or misinformed
Mabsy

Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:11 am      Reply with quote
Don't know sorry, I have never ordered samples from EDS. I never really needed to because whenever I place an order it comes filled with samples. You can ask for specific samples when you place an order though, just write that in the "Comments" box before you check out.

I don't think they take online sample orders, from what I understand you need to call them if you want to try something and place your order that way and then pay for postage. Their sample stock varies though, so they may not have what you want at that particular time.
Caspers Mum

Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, indeed, we have stopped taking orders for just samples. Sad The samples were always complimentary, and we would only charge for their shipping.

We discontinued taking orders for samples within the past couple of months, because we could not keep-up with supply vs. demand. At times, we were getting in excess of 100 orders per week, just for samples. This took valuable time away from those in our shipping dept, who were needing to get ORDERS sent! Also, we found that some customers were unhappy with what they were receiving, based on the fact that the selection of samples available, varied from day to day. We don't have samples of every single product, and not all companies allocate these for us to extend to customers. Exclamation If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me for samples of Jane Iredale and Bare Escentuals make-up, I'd be a billionaire, I assure you! Rolling Eyes

So from now on and into the future, we are more than happy to provide samples of skincare, and include these with orders for merchandise. As mentioned-by Mabsy, all one has to do is simply request these in the customer message field of the ordering screen. We can't make promises to fill all requests, but do our very best to meet everyones' expectations Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |