Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
New Lipgloss in town! Love it!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, not really new except to me and suspect some of you. Beaute lipglosses are great! Volumious, NO scent/taste, not sticky, stay put! limited but beautiful shades. I got my 2 last night (Allure & Paramour) and I am wearing Paramour w/MAC Whirl lipliner and it wore 4 hrs! (beaute-cosmetics you know) I own tons of MAC and like Chanel glossimers but Beaute wear exceptionally!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I really love his glosses as well. (especially Chimera). I have about 8 of them, all awesome. Very Happy
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
it sounds great! i think i should have a try!
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
It was a toss up between Climera and Allure, Allure won BUT I want Climera next! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 25, 2007 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
I just did a quick search on Makeup Alley, read a few similar raves, and ordered one.

Sigh. It's amazing how swiftly an impulse turns into a buy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 3:18 am      Reply with quote
They sound really nice. I love that they are not sticky ... I hate some of the glosses that make your lips feel like they are sticking together and your hair gets stuck in them ... yeech!

The other gloss I've been happy with lately is Laura Mercier Lip Glace in "Blush" ... not sticky and "Glace" is a really pretty, natural colour.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Sassyred. The glosses sound great. I never heard of Beaute until your post... since I have read some great reviews. Thanks again. Smile
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone has the web address?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 10:22 am      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
Does anyone has the web address?

http://beaute-cosmetics.com/users/folder.asp
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie Smile

Their lip gloss colors do look very beautiful.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Sassyred and lipglossdoll,

What foundation shade are you for reference?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy - foundation shade? not sure exactly what you want here because of course different in every line but usually I wear the 2nd or 3rd color up depending on the make/shades. I am not porcelain, usually more Ivory or Buff or Natural. My skin tone is neutral/light, my hair is *dyed* auburn/red with blue eyes. I have alot of coral/peach glosses from MAC, I don't like anything too cool on me as it doesn't look well, but if it has any warmth in it I like it on me. I think Paramour has some warmth. Allure may be too light/cool haven't used it yet. Climera looks beautiful and I have read anyone can wear but I am a teeny bit concerned with my reddish hair.

Did that help?? if not let me know! I really HATE ordering colors/shades on line! Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Sassyred wrote:
andaman_gypsy - foundation shade? not sure exactly what you want here because of course different in every line but usually I wear the 2nd or 3rd color up depending on the make/shades. I am not porcelain, usually more Ivory or Buff or Natural. My skin tone is neutral/light, my hair is *dyed* auburn/red with blue eyes. I have alot of coral/peach glosses from MAC, I don't like anything too cool on me as it doesn't look well, but if it has any warmth in it I like it on me. I think Paramour has some warmth. Allure may be too light/cool haven't used it yet. Climera looks beautiful and I have read anyone can wear but I am a teeny bit concerned with my reddish hair.

Did that help?? if not let me know! I really HATE ordering colors/shades on line! Wink

Thanks! Mmmm...do you know what shade you are in MAC, LM, or Alima??? Chimera, Elitist and Paramour look very nice. At least on screen anyway! I kinda like Skin Trade as well, but I have to be very careful with nude shades as they tend to look too pasty on my lips.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Ch79 - what color did you get??? report back!

Moonstarr - I almost bought a LM gloss last night at the mall! I bought 2 of the new sparkly Chanel glossimers instead! I love the glossimers and they last fairly long but Beaute outwears ALL!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I had to look at my profile on Emakemeup! LOL NW20, but it was a sample as I don't like MAC foundations.

On Emakemeup.com if you go to The Grapevine on the beauty board the first page, go down I have a post about Beaute and there is a picture of me for coloring reference. If you register for the site you can log on and see View Profile in the dialog box, you will see a list of foundation colors I wear. (Plus the site is really informative as well and where I first found Beaute! My friend runs the board AND has her own MakeMeSmooth.com lotions)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Sassyred wrote:
I had to look at my profile on Emakemeup! LOL NW20, but it was a sample as I don't like MAC foundations.

On Emakemeup.com if you go to The Grapevine on the beauty board the first page, go down I have a post about Beaute and there is a picture of me for coloring reference. If you register for the site you can log on and see View Profile in the dialog box, you will see a list of foundation colors I wear. (Plus the site is really informative as well and where I first found Beaute! My friend runs the board AND has her own MakeMeSmooth.com lotions)

Thank you Sassyred. I'll definitely check out the website. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Sassyred wrote:
Ch79 - what color did you get??? report back!

I ordered Paramour.

In all honesty, it was the non-tacky description that sold me on it, not the colors. I'm not certain Paramour will work for me, but it was the closest I could find to a flattering shade. I usually need something a little less "dusty rose" and a little more dark pink. My pale pinky skin tends to clash with pretty much all other colors.

But I'm giving it a try!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Well I HOPE it works for you! I have it on now and it is a light dusty rose which is why I like it. If it doesn't work I bet you can swap it on Makeupalley.com! They are HOT glosses right now! or sell on Ebay. You won't have a problem finding a home for it if you don't like the color.

I like darker eyes and lighter lips on me. Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks - I'll have to check it out. I haven't heard of that brand, and love trying new things (even though I don't need it!!)
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I am very fair, cool-toned, lightest shade in most lines. Cle-de peau Ivory00, hths. (also MAC NC or NW 15). Smile
Snake
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 6:08 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the information. Btw, is Holt Renfrew Toronto selling the product (Beaute Lipgloss)?
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 8:38 am      Reply with quote
About the Beaute lip glosses--do they STAY ON well? I adore Revlon's super lustrous glosses, love the color selection too, but unfortunately I put it on and it's pretty much gone as soon as I drink or eat something--and I drink all day long! Please let me know. Thanks!
Chloelee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Where could Beaute be found? Drugstore or online?

Thanks Not talking
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
I personally find and read that another also found the gloss to stay on fairly well for glosses! I know that alot of gals go back to buy more after initialing buying one.

I only know of buying on line from the site. If they are sold retail I am not aware of it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Sassy! I might just have to try it then! I did find a new Revlon lipstick last night at CVS and it REALLY stays on well.. it's their Colorlast sheer lipstick--comes in a wide assortment of colors too. Think these might be keepers, just for their staying power alone!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |