Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
My Beauty Diary Mask - for vancouver girls!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I was shopping at T&T (an Asian speciality supermarket)over the weekend, and found this brand on sale. This is a new product that imported by T&T only recently. The regular price for a 2-pack is 3.99 and right now it's BUY one Get one free - so it works out to be $1 per cloth mask. Anyways, out of curiosity and plus I always enjoy cloth masks so I bought 4 packages - I chosen the Q10 Rejuvenating Mask, the Pearl Powder Mask, Yogurt Mask, and Red Wine Mask. I tried the Q10 mask the same night I bought. This one definitely feels a lot softer and smoothing than the ones I usually use, maybe due to its "nano technology" - please don't ask me what that means Very Happy After 20 minutes application, my face feel so plumped and smooth. I love it. So today I ran to the store and stock up more.

The conclusion, this is a reasonably good quality, quick pick-me-up mask. Plus the price is just unbeatable. On the label, it says this line uses natural plants extracts so its suitable for everyday use. I would recommend anyone to try this one out - of course provided you have access to this chain-store. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

If you interested in knowing the ingredient list, I can post as well. I have to say I was impressed with the ingredient list given its low price point.
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
I'll check it out - I was going to head over there tomorrow. What's the brand?
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
We have a T&T market in Toronto I am going to check it out.
Yes, please post the name of the brand!
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought a bounch, and really like them. also I really recommand the eye mask as well.
I may just stock up more. I wonder if it is a regular item or just a limited time promotion.
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
mishie wrote:
We have a T&T market in Toronto I am going to check it out.
Yes, please post the name of the brand!

the brand name is called " my beauty diary " mask
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the name I will certainly check it out.
Hope the TO location has it!
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="puglove"]I'll check it out - I was going to head over there tomorrow. What's the brand?[/quote]

Go quick, the sale ends tomorrow.
I told my co-worker and they are cleaning up the stock Laughing

But don't worry if you miss the sale, the regular price for a 10-pack is only 12.99.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
it sounds great!
where do you live? Embarassed
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
it sounds great!
where do you live? Embarassed

Vancouver - the beautiful BC Smile
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Sad
i live in boston!
i do not think there is T&T.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
Sad
i live in boston!
i do not think there is T&T.

Another reason to come to see Vancouver Very Happy
pigpig
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Do you mean this mask:

http://www.books.com.tw/beauty/2006brand/beauty-diary/index.html
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
pigpig wrote:
Do you mean this mask:

http://www.books.com.tw/beauty/2006brand/beauty-diary/index.html

Yes yes the same one. They are from Taiwan.
Have you tried before and how do you like it?
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 8:35 am      Reply with quote
I heard so many people love this mask in some chinese forums. Really want to try it, while I'm not in Vancouver, sign....
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 8:36 am      Reply with quote
By the way, anyone else knows where to buy it online?
Suk Han
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Where is T&T in Toronto? I will visit Toronto in Aug. and I would love to buy some of this mask.

Thank you.
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
The T&T market that I know of is in Thornhill just north on Bathurst Street at the Promenade Mall.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:
I heard so many people love this mask in some chinese forums. Really want to try it, while I'm not in Vancouver, sign....

I never heard of this one before and just stumbled on it and I really like it. I have bought so many varieties - its gonna keep me busy for a while. Very Happy
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:19 am      Reply with quote
iaimei wrote:
meggiequn wrote:

I never heard of this one before and just stumbled on it and I really like it. I have bought so many varieties - its gonna keep me busy for a while. Very Happy

I guess the most popular type is the one called Natto. Which one do you like most so far?
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Someone help me out here!

I bought the yogurt one...but I don't read chinese! I don't know what its suppose to do...

There were a few choices, but, serious...Red Wine Mask? Natto Mask? etc, etc, etc. They don't come with english translations. Can somebody help me out? What they the various types for?

Also, how long am I suppose to leave the yogurt mask on for?
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:
iaimei wrote:
meggiequn wrote:

I guess the most popular type is the one called Natto. Which one do you like most so far?

I bought aloe, Q10, pearl powder, yogurt, natto and red wine Very Happy
So far I only tried the Q10 and Aloe. Between the two I like the Q10 better, I found the aloe has a bit stronger frangant scent but otherwise fine. I let my hubby experiment the RedWine mask - I wanted to see if that will cause any irritations before I use it on my own Very Happy He said he feels some tingling when first put on (he believes that means its doing someting) but there is no sign of any irritations after he took it off and his complextion really brightened up right after.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
puglove wrote:
Someone help me out here!

I bought the yogurt one...but I don't read chinese! I don't know what its suppose to do...

There were a few choices, but, serious...Red Wine Mask? Natto Mask? etc, etc, etc. They don't come with english translations. Can somebody help me out? What they the various types for?

Also, how long am I suppose to leave the yogurt mask on for?

I would say don't worry too much about the names of the varieties, if you read the ingredient list, they more or less the same, at least the top 5s, then followed by different combinations of plant extracts.
For the yogurt one, it contains HA for hydration, witch hazel, walnut, birch, yogurt extract for balancing oil?

How to use this mask: pretty standard for cloth mask - first wash your face clean, put on your mask leave it on for between 20-30 minutes. The key is never wait too long before the mask drys out. After application, you can use any excess serum from the mask on your neck and body parts. The very last step is to make sure you put on your normal face lotion on top of it to lock the moisture. Happy masking!
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for all the helpful info. I have to say it as a bit overwhelming at T&T and other Asian stores, when you can't read the packaging...it must be the blonde hair & blue eyes!!!
Anyways I could never understand how all that stuff gets into the country without having to follow the language rules when it come to labeling...where's the French, or better yet, English!! Laughing
Shoba
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:41 am      Reply with quote
sounds perfect ... i was looking for mask too. thank you for sharing it with us.

iaimei wrote:
I was shopping at T&T (an Asian speciality supermarket)over the weekend, and found this brand on sale. This is a new product that imported by T&T only recently. The regular price for a 2-pack is 3.99 and right now it's BUY one Get one free - so it works out to be $1 per cloth mask. Anyways, out of curiosity and plus I always enjoy cloth masks so I bought 4 packages - I chosen the Q10 Rejuvenating Mask, the Pearl Powder Mask, Yogurt Mask, and Red Wine Mask. I tried the Q10 mask the same night I bought. This one definitely feels a lot softer and smoothing than the ones I usually use, maybe due to its "nano technology" - please don't ask me what that means Very Happy After 20 minutes application, my face feel so plumped and smooth. I love it. So today I ran to the store and stock up more.

The conclusion, this is a reasonably good quality, quick pick-me-up mask. Plus the price is just unbeatable. On the label, it says this line uses natural plants extracts so its suitable for everyday use. I would recommend anyone to try this one out - of course provided you have access to this chain-store. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

If you interested in knowing the ingredient list, I can post as well. I have to say I was impressed with the ingredient list given its low price point.
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hello iaimei,

I was shopping at T&T this morning and saw these boxes of masks right in the promotional section. There are so many kinds and I don't know which one to chose. Which one is good for my sensitive skin? There is a list of ingredients in English on the back of the boxes but there is no instruction of how to use it. Do I have to rinse off the residue after removing the mask? They look very delicious though. There are "Sake Mask", "Red Wine", "Aloe Vera", "Pearl Powder", "Yogurt", "Q10", "Natto"...What is "Natto"? Could you please tell me. I bought a box of "Yogurt Mask", but I will wait until I get your reply of how to use it to open it. Thank you for sharing with us your new found. I'm a facial mask junkie. Oh! I wish I never ran into your post. It's too late now.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |