Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Root Resilience Nourishing Scalp Conditioner (177 ml / 6 floz) Shira Shir-Radiance Corrective Rx Wrinkle & Pore Minimizer (30 ml)
if you have body acne, this might help yu ALOT!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
well, my fiance had pretty bad body acne..we tried everything for him, we went to the dermatologist and he took medication, that didnt help then we bought body acne wash, that didnt help, we basicly tried everything..until one day there was no saop left and i found a bar of irish spring soap...it kind of dried out my skin, but we started to realize that all his body acne was going away...the more he used it, the more it went..now he hardly has anything left!..its amazing what some things can do!
its worth trying
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Could you post the brand of the soap, where to purchase? TIA!
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
It's called "Irish Spring" you can buy it any super market, like walmart or so on....its so cheep too!...the most expensive things didnt work for him but this did!i guess its not about the money sometimes:)
hope it works well for you too:)
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
do you have the ingredients?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
thats interesting
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Really this soap works?!? I am hoping I can find it - I am troubled with chest and back acne for last year or two now. I used to use Pro-active, it does work but it also bleaches my clothes!
I will give this a try. Thanks for sharing.
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
hey there!
yeah, my fiance had back and chest acne, so this should work for you;)
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

pH Advantage Basics, One-Step Cleanser Fragrance-Free (236 ml / 8 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Clinical Concentrate Radiance Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml)