Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
I hate to post this but I thought it might be helpful. I used my gift certificate to buy this mascara and although I liked the way it looks (it's okay)I lost quite a few lashes tonight when I tried to take it off. I've been using Definicils(sp?) and always used a warm, wet wash cloth to take it off and it comes off so easily. I thought I could do the same with the Too Faced Masc but ooh. I put the warm wash cloth to my eyes, pressed and gently wiped. I felt the lashes come out of my right lid. There must have been about 4 of them. I know I lost several from my left eye too. I immediately stopped cleaning my lashes and finished the task with some old Merle Norman Mascara Remover that I had on hand.

Gee whiz guys. What are you all using to take this stuff off? Oh my poor really long RL/JM lashes!!! It actually hurt when they came out of my right lid. I hope I didn't do permanent damage.

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Too Faced Lash Injection (13.5 ml / 0.456 oz)
Too Faced Lash Injection (13.5 ml / 0.456 oz)

Have you ever wished you could plump up and stretch out your lashes like a Hollywood Plastic Surgeon can do to a Movie Star's lips with an injection? From the "Fantastic Plastics" Lab of TOO FACED cosmetics comes LASH INJECTION; lash extensions in a tube!

Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Oops. How do I take one of the double threads out?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Im waiting on this with my order. Now im worried Sad Hopefully someone knows whats best to use to take it off. Im currently using my oil cleanser for eye makeup.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:24 am      Reply with quote
I no longer use this mascara--found my new HG, but when I did, I just used warm water and a cotton pad and never had any problem. Shock Can't explain why you are haing problems.
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
I will not try the warm water again. Feeling those lashes coming out was not a comfortable feeling. I'm using some Merle Norman mascara remover and it works fine.

As far as the mascara goes, I'm not at all crazy about it and darn it, I got two of them with my EDS gift certificate. I like Lancome Definicils a lot better and I'm not as in love with the Definicils as I used to be. Maybe it's just me but it seems like Lancome changed something.

Cuddles, what mascara are you using now?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Patty wrote:
Cuddles, what mascara are you using now?

Kanebo--It is a "tube" mascara, lush coverage, doesn't flake or smudge and comes of in a snap with warm water.
Patty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
I've never heard of it. I found that the T.F. flakes and makes my lashes clump. Blah!! I hate when that happens.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:31 am      Reply with quote
I didn't realise that Kanebo have a 'tube' mascara. I'm using the Blinc Kiss me which I like in some respects but it doesn't really make my lashes look that amazing! Cuddles, what is the name of the Kanebo mascara you're using?
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I do not know why it is listed as favorite on EDS, but it's of an extremely bad quality. It seems as if they forgot to fill the tube! I spent 15 minutes applying and nothing stayed on my lashes as if the tube is empty!

What a waste.
kari1980

Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:37 am      Reply with quote
I've used that mascara but after I found Hypnose by Lancome along with the Shiseido mascara base, I have never found another one to meet the holy grail of mine Very Happy
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:04 am      Reply with quote
I just got this too faced mascara. I didnt have trouble removing it but I do use a eye m/u remover. The mascara itself is just ok. I was expecting some thing dramatic based on the name but it was more natural looking to me.
SOLARTINA
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:31 am      Reply with quote
I got two TOO-FACED mascara as the freebies when I shopped at Nordstrom.

I would have to say out of all of the non-waterproof formulas, this is the best one for holding curl.

I use cotton puff and EL eye makeup remover to remove it. Very easy~
lubylou

Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 am      Reply with quote
I also tried the two faced mascara (when it must have been on offer on Strawberrynet- I am a sucker for a bargain)- just not that amazing, smudgy and tricky to get off. BTW if you want super luscious long curls- i so strongly suggest that you should invest $10 in the tweezerman PLASTIC eyelash curler- the one you gently warm first with a hair dryer before negotiating over your lashes ( its is a bit finickety but worth geting right) and once you have that super new curl- any cheapo mascara will turn you into princess lash-o-licious Angel
theyoungyvonne
5% products discount

Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:53 am      Reply with quote
I live in Hong Kong and everyone always go for Japanese branded mascara as they're really famous for building up fine long lashes that create natural but nice effect. There's one call Dramatic Eyes that I've been using both their base and lengthening, and my lashes look twice longer!

I don't know where you can buy them in US or Canada at this point, will keep you posted once I learn about that.
averygsmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I had read rave reviews on this stuff so, of course, I became obsessed with trying it. It just doesn't do much for me, and it flakes, everywhere! It takes about a million coats to look like one coat of my regular mascara (Chanel Inimitable) and I've never seen a "tube" yet! All in all its not for me, but it does smell nice though Rolling Eyes
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
TFP! You've just killed a lemming Smile I keep going back and looking at this one...contemplating...I'm glad you've help me put it to rest.
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Oh I hated this mascara.
For me, the brush was really big and clunky, it smelt funny and flaked and smudged.
My favourite mascara is Trish McEvoy lash curling mascara which is interestingly made in Japan. I think of the US brands, Kevin Aucoin's mascara is made in Japan. I think that says something.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like more people dislike this mascara than like it.
Canadakona
5% products discount

Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I couldn't stand the smell of it!! It did not come off easy, but I did not try makeup remover. Have to say I agree - Lancome has the best mascaras ever!
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:48 am      Reply with quote
Actually, i do not like the brush head of this Mascara. I like smaller one, so that eyelashes would appear natural.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:11 am      Reply with quote
I dislike it. It's flaky and dries out my lashes.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
Probably one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. And I'm not saying that because of how it looks - I'm saying that because an hour after I put it on I'm in PAIN for the rest of the day, because this stuff has flaked into my eyes.
I don't mind paying extra for a mascara if it looks good and stays put, BUT. This mascara neither looks like anything special, and it migrates. Like, it migrates directly into my eye. The bits that don't go into my eye fall below, makin' my face look like a really dirty city a couple of days after a snowfall.
I'd especially advise against this mascara if you wear contacts, only because contacts tend to keep dirt in your eye longer. Yowch!
clustersof3
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 am      Reply with quote
I agree with yauzit - one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried - it flakes like crazy so it looks like you have dark circles under your eyes.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I love tube mascaras and will generally try most but like an above poster mentioned, I to have heard way more negative about this one then positive.
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
i have pinpoint lash injection and i have the same thing actually i noticed that my eyelashes are falling out more often than never.. at first i thought it was just the tubes and not my lashes, but yep its my lashes.
the mascara itself is fine i do find it drying out very quickly though ive only had it for a month and at first it was smooth but now its starting to get clumpy..

is pinpoint the same formula as regular lash injection?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |