Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
looking for moisturizing mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bugfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
anybody could recommend a good moisturizing mask for me?

thank you.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
Sisley's Express flower gel is really nice.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:12 am      Reply with quote
The only masks I have used are Valmont and Cellcosmet. They are a little pricey but IMO worth every cent.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:24 am      Reply with quote
nars moisturizing mask!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
I like PSF's honey moisture mask. Cheap and very effective Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:55 am      Reply with quote
I like either PSF Moisture Mask, or Korres Honey Binding Mask. The Cellcosmet mask is lovely, but expensive though it's a product that I love using.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Dermalogical multi-vitamine mask.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I adore the Wild Oats & Honey Masque fromwww.bellapelleskincare.com ...

Actually, I love all their masques. They're simple in terms of overall ingredients and very effective.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Peaches and Cream Masque from The Body Deli. Every masque they have it awesome but Peaches and Cream delivers great moisture. Just don't eat it. Laughing
www.thebodydeli.com The masks can be found under Fresh Cell Facial Masques. Actually I just ordered their Sea Plasma and French Clay Masques. The only ones I have not used is the Oatmeal and Glacial Mineral Mud Masque
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:31 am      Reply with quote
OMG Winnie! Everytime I look at that site my credit card just LEAPS outta my wallet....

EVERYTHING looks sooooooo delish.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
OMG Winnie! Everytime I look at that site my credit card just LEAPS outta my wallet....

EVERYTHING looks sooooooo delish.

Katee,

For years I have been talking about The Body Deli. They are the most wonderful people. My first encounter with their products was almost a spiritual experience (sounds corny). I was under so much stress that the relaxation and smell of their masque actually brought tears to my eyes(release). I also adore their bath products. The only problem with the BD is their shipping is very high. They send you their masks and some fresh cell products in a cooler with ice. Whenever I place an order I spend 125.00 to get free shipping.

I am also waiting for their shampoo and cream rinse, bath bombs, lip cream, and four masques. I figure I can keep the masques in refrig as they don't go out of code until 1/08. I asked them for samples of their body oils and Blueberry Fusion Masque. Drool
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Uhhhhhh looking at their stuff, I'm not going to have ANY trouble working my way up to $125!!! Cool

Thank you, Winnie !
Maria1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Avene moisture mask.
bugfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
thanks girls for all your recommendations. I am new to almost all the brads except Sisley and Avene. Since I am in Vancouver, get the PSF mask might be a better idea.

Thanks again.

PS: I used Avene moisturing mask before and it does very good job. Just wanna try something else, organic the better
Chloelee
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor's moisturing mask, not bad at all! Rolling Eyes
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
Maria1 wrote:
Avene moisture mask.

This one is very reasonably priced too.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
I just used a sample of Dermalogicas Hydrating mask, and it was really quite good.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:29 am      Reply with quote
I'm loving Valmont Nature Moisturizing with A Mask. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:52 am      Reply with quote
Living Nature Hydrating Gel Mask - not at all greasy, bit of a strange scent, but leaves skin feeling all plumped-up, relaxed, soft and smooth.
Snake
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:21 am      Reply with quote
U may try Olay "Total Effects" Smile
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Eminence Cranberry Pomegranate is very good. Full of anti-oxidants too.
Carzie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
Sothys Sothys Hydroptimale THI3 Mask i really good...

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I like the Thalgo mask for reactive/sensitive skin. It sinks in, doesn't congest skin. My skin feels soft. It's not miraculous, but it really soothes my skin after a peel.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
I really like Dr. Hauschka's moisturizing mask. I use it in the winter (regularly) and whenever my skin feels parched. It's a lifesaver.
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
i find the dermalogica intensive moisture masque is better than the skin hydrating masque which doesn't do much for me.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |