Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Your thoughts and prayers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:07 am      Reply with quote
Dear EDS friends, please keep me and my family in your thoughts and your prayers-my husband Dan had a heart attack last night. He is, thank God, alive and trying to recover in ICU at a Houston hospital. EMS, the docs and nurses have been great-they moved with speed and efficiency. Full recovery looks promising but it's really too soon to say. My grown children are perhaps having the hardest time with this, me-my RN training just kicked in full gear and I'm running on adrenaline. I'm sure the full impact of his MI will hit me soon and I'll fall apart. Thanks, Janet.
zaney63
5% products discount

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:17 am      Reply with quote
nomoreneckpain:
I am so sorry to hear of your husband's illness.
I will be praying that you and your family have the strength to cope and for a full and speedy recovery for your husband.
Please take care
MJS
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:20 am      Reply with quote
nomoreneckpain wrote:
Dear EDS friends, please keep me and my family in your thoughts and your prayers-my husband Dan had a heart attack last night. He is, thank God, alive and trying to recover in ICU at a Houston hospital. EMS, the docs and nurses have been great-they moved with speed and efficiency. Full recovery looks promising but it's really too soon to say. My grown children are perhaps having the hardest time with this, me-my RN training just kicked in full gear and I'm running on adrenaline. I'm sure the full impact of his MI will hit me soon and I'll fall apart. Thanks, Janet.

I'm sorry to hear that.
I would pray for your family.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:24 am      Reply with quote
I wish your family all the best and will pray that your husband makes a speedy recovery.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:49 am      Reply with quote
nomoreneckpain I am sorry that this has happened to your husband and family.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and wishing for a full recovery for your husband.

Hugs lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:58 am      Reply with quote
Hugs from me too :smt

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:02 am      Reply with quote
All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, take care of yourself and many many hugs from me

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:17 am      Reply with quote
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time and Please God your husband will make a full recovery.
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:20 am      Reply with quote
I will be praying for Dan,you and your family.
Maria1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:30 am      Reply with quote
I will keep your husband, you and your family in my prayers.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:09 am      Reply with quote
I'm so sorry to hear that, and I'll certainly be thinking of you and your husband, wishing you well and that you can stay strong through this awful time.

Take care.
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family for a speedy and full recovery for your DH.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:30 am      Reply with quote
So sorry to hear your news. It sounds like he's in excellent care and here's hoping for a speedy recovery

Anya
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:22 am      Reply with quote
I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for your husband.
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Very sorry to hear that Janet. Best wishes to Dan, you, and your family for a fast and strong recovery. Hang in there Pray

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
havana8

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Oh Janet! Sad How horribly stressful for you and your family. Thank goodness for the RN training! I can fully understand how your grown children are feeling and hope your husband will have a full and speedy recovery. Our hearts and prayers are with you. Please keep us posted on his progress.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Ah Janet, you hang in there and be sure that you're taking proper care of yourself during all of this. Your husband and your family need you strong and healthy and it's so easy to neglect yourself during this kind of thing.

Sending every measure of healing and comforting thought your way...

Kate
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Best wishes to Dan and you!

I know many people who made a complete recovery after severe heart attacks, so I hope Dan will make one too.

Wishing Dan a speedy recovery and for you to have the strength to support him and the family throughout the ordeal!

Please, keep us posted.

Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Prayers and blessings to you and Dan. I'm so sorry for your pain ...

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Sending you and your family hugs and prayers.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I am so sorry to hear about your husband. My prayers and with him, you, and your family.
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
hopeful
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
you are both in my prayers, please take care
hugs
georgette

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sooooo sorry this has happened. My thoughts are with you and your family. You say that a full recovery looks promising, so keep your thoughts on that and know there's alot of us out here sending prayers and good thoughts you way. Angel
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
So sorry. I am praying for all of you.

-Cheri
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |