Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
UK DIY skincare suppliers
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
EvilMiss

Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone

I want to buy a kind of 'starters' kit so I can start experimenting as well as trying out a few of the recipes on this thread.(DrHCC in particular and the Vit C Serum)

I have chosen a few DIY recipes to try and I have found the following website to buy potential supplies from.

**tried to post link but was unable to** The companys is soapkitchenonline dot co dot uk.

I was wondering - Does anyone know any other suppliers in the UK? I am still serching so I shall add suppliers to this post as I come across them.

Thank you in advance

EM

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
hiya!

im trying to make some of my own products soon and im most likely to buy from
www.aromantics.co.uk

they offer free shipping over £80, otherwise its something like, £4-6 (i cant remember Embarassed )

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
I've used Aromantics - good and fast.

There's also www.newdirectionsuk.com
Absolutely top quality and all so nicely packaged (especially the oils), but a touch pricey.

but this one is *a real find*. It's only got a limited product list, but check out their prices!!!
http://www.ofasimplenature.co.uk
e.g.
Cranberry seed oil 50ml - £3.00
Silk amino acid powder 10g £1.50
(no Vit C though)
EvilMiss

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:11 am      Reply with quote
yeahyeah wrote:
hiya!

they offer free shipping over £80, otherwise its something like, £4-6 (i cant remember Embarassed )

Hi yeahyeah

Thanks for the link - I think I'll be browsing this website for a week!

You have combi skin too? What sort of products do you want to make? I want to start on an antidioxant serum and maybe a peel. I am also a face mask nut! Its knowing where to start! Very Happy

EM

BTW the link you posted - it was aromantic not aromantics Embarassed

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
I've used Aromantics - good and fast.

There's also

Absolutely top quality and all so nicely packaged (especially the oils), but a touch pricey.

but this one is *a real find*. It's only got a limited product list, but check out their prices!!!

e.g.
Cranberry seed oil 50ml - £3.00
Silk amino acid powder 10g £1.50
(no Vit C though)

Thank you so much Molly

Of a simple nature really has some good prices - I was looking for some silk powder but only found US suppliers!

I think I will be spending some time comparing prices on the various websites although its good to know that you have had good service.

Em

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
EvilMiss wrote:
yeahyeah wrote:
hiya!

Hi yeahyeah

Thanks for the link - I think I'll be browsing this website for a week!

You have combi skin too? What sort of products do you want to make? I want to start on an antidioxant serum and maybe a peel. I am also a face mask nut! Its knowing where to start! Very Happy

EM

BTW the link you posted - it was aromantic not aromantics Embarassed

oops sorry about the link!

yep, i def need to make some products too...am dying to make carekates super brightening super sonic mask! sounds amazing and loadsa people here have said positive things about it.

also, i want to make some lip balms, body butters and an insect repellent too. i did also wanted to make a vit c serum but i didnt want to buy a whole bottle of distilled water only to use a tiny bit of it

let us know how u get on with the DIY Very Happy

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |