Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I did it!I ordered Amatokin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I have been debating on ordering this product for months,however after several good reviews I have decided to try it. It was really expensive 190 for 1 month. I will try to stretch it to last 6 weeks....I will post my comments in 2 months and maybe even post before and after photos under the identical lighting conditions because noone has ever done that before with this product.,that needs to be done given the horrendous price of this product. However if it delivers the result it will be worth it.(like Jan marini eyelash intervention)
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lucy.. I was just reading about amatokin in Allure magazine last night. They said it's being touted as a great skincare product, but there have been no studies done to prove this claim.. I'm interested in seeing if this product works for you! Good luck with it!
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Good for you Lucy - I'm really looking forward to your feedback (with pics). If you don't mind me asking, (roughly) what age group are you in? What might work for you, may not work for us older gals Laughing
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I just turned 53. I did have plastic surgery last year that helped a lot ,but I will take all the help I can get. I want to do an honest review because there really isnt one that I could find. For all all of the money they poured into this product and the amount of money they charge, if it doesnt work I will expose the company as a total fraud that it may be. Most people here would know I am not a plant, I have posted almost 800 times since last year so I hope they can believe a review from me.If it doesnt work I want women to save their hard earned money. Cant wait to try it!I am also planning on going to Paris in the fall I wonder if it is cheaper there or more expensive because of the devaluation of the dollar.Anyone from France know how many american dollars it is there?
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have been using this for about a month. So far, my fine lines have improved, am very pleased. (wish I wasn't, for the price, lol!) Very Happy
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, lipglossdoll -
Would you mind posting your age?

Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Looking forward to your review soon Lucy.
Can you tell us what are your main skin concerns at this moment that you wish to see if this cream can help with?
Again, thanks for being pioneer for the rest of us on this product. Razz
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Well first of all if there is any significant sagging NO cream is going to change that, only plastic surgery will fix that.I have had that, but I was simply conerned with a couple small lines under my eyes, and crows feet,they are the most difficult wrinkles to treat and I dont want to use botox anymore.I have used the dermaroller with retin A, TNS recovery complex etc and yes that has helped but I am hoping that amatokin will give me a little better skin quality, and maybe help with slight nasal depressions.I was hoping it would help the few wrinkles I have and maybe prevent me from getting a whole lot more.I think 2 mos. will me more than enough time to know if it works.
brnskn1

Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
I just purchased this product Friday at Saks in Ny for $173. When I got home Sunday evening (after a 5 hour drive) a friend of mine said "your skin looks really good what kind of foundation do you have on?" My response was first one of shock, because I have the oiliest skin on earth, I don't even wear foundation because it just slides right off. Of course I run to bathroom to look in the mirror, and my skin did look radiant and healthy, not oily and nasty. This product may not be the miracle cure for aging skin, but it doing something for my oily skin already. I will keep the forum posted on whether or not I continue to see positive changes in my skin. My age is 37.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:51 am      Reply with quote
I am looking forward to all your reviews!!! Smile
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:50 am      Reply with quote
Lucy, can you post the ingredients please if you get time? Ta! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:07 am      Reply with quote
I don't think Amatokin will do much for wrinkles. I think it just works in the epidermis and not the dermis.
janjan
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:11 am      Reply with quote
I have never heard of this product, but I'm always on the lookout for anti-aging/wrinkle "miracles."
I went to their website, but didn't see an ingredient list. I need to spend some time to read about this product, but I'm very interested.
I also am looking forward to reading reviews of this product.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Just thought Lucy, if you did a half face test then you'd know how good it was over two to three months!

5% products discount

Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:35 am      Reply with quote
You can find the ingredients on the Sephora website.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
unfortunately,I started to use this product July 4th,the day after I broke out in really bad hives(but not on my face). I still have a few hives left and I am kinda afraid to try it again because I am afraid I might break out in hives.The only thing I did out of the ordinary that day was to use this product.I do know if u purchase from Voss they give a money back guarantee. You can now buy it cheaper on ebay for about 140 but of course there is no money back guarantee.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I never heard of this brand before. waiting for all reviews. Very Happy

TIA
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have been using this product for a few months now.
I really like it, fine lines around my eyes have greatly improved.
(I have pretty good skin and want to keep it that way, lol!)
Wish I didn't like it (cost wise, lol!) Very Happy
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:46 am      Reply with quote
when it was only available in France. I really dont think its the miracle cream they are making it out to be. I really cant say there have been any changes, to lines, pores, texture, or anything for that matter! No glow after using it either! The sad thing is I want to keep using it - in case something does kick in, or that I dont want to be missing out on the latest product. Realistically I should not be purhasing it again. Now has anyone tried the new cellex c product Ageless 15?
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Zizi, I recently started using the Cellex-C Ageless a few weeks ago. (I lucked out and got a bottle from the Canadian store, I believe it is not supposed to be out for full distribution until the fall).
Too many products, too little time, lol! Very Happy
zizi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
please keep us updated lipglossdoll! how does it feel on the skin? does it sink right in?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
I am interested in the new Cellex ageless also. Have you noticed anything at all with this product, lipglossdoll? (I read on their website that they would launch for the US in September).
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:28 am      Reply with quote
so far I like amatokin, it does make your skin look better,I have a couple lines under my eye and we'll see if it helps those.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:28 am      Reply with quote
The Age-less 15 does sink right in, it is a thin, watery like serum.
It can be drying though, they recommend you use a good moisturizer after.
Hths.
(I have noticed improvements in my skin, not sure though if it is this or the Amatokin, lol!) Very Happy
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc-are you using it after the dermaroller?
Robin
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |