Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cleanser,Moisturizer & Websites to buy Recommendations?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, my name is simran and im 23 years old from New Zealand. My skin is normal to dry with odd breakouts now and them
Well whenever i have had skincare issues i have come by within the past couple of years and browse this forum, have to say i get alot of information here and have changed my mind on which product to order and which not often based on the information i find here Very Happy so all you people have saved me alot of money Smile . Well i finally decided to join this wonderful forum and well hello to evryone.
I am very busy with my university studies so do not have much time for skincare. But then each time a couple of months later when i look at my skin im back to looking for products that make me look good again lol. So yea right now m looking for a good cleanser but something not to expensive. Currently im using the following:
Decleor Mousse Demaquillante - Foaming Cleanser
Decleor Alpha Morning SPF 12 - Day Alpha Hydrating Cream
Decleor Aroma White Brightening Night Cream
Decleor Aromessence White Brightening Concentrate
Bioderma Photoderm sunscreen spf 100.

However when i am lazy at night and dont have much time i end up using silkia camelia oil rather then the concentrate and night cream.
If i have abit of time i would use the epidermx after cleansing following with either the concentrate and night cream or just the silkia.

I also get electrolysis done. approx 3-4 weeks. So i have been trying not to use anything to harsh.

Anyway the past couple of months the late nights and bad diet has made my looking like wel dull and old i reckon Shock .

I am running out of my cleanser and day time moisturizer as well as sunblock all the things im looking into buying.

Sunblock: i prefer to stick to bioderma range that suits me ok and i dont really get breakouts. Any good recommended websites to buy this, also cheap? Beautycentre.uk is not working nomore Crying or Very sad

Cleanser: I was going to buy
Biotherm Biosource Foaming Cleansing Gel
i like this cause of the foam and it was ok when i used it before $36 from my supplier in NZ but she has not got back to me on this so im look out for cleansers

Either biotherm or Decleor. The current one im using doesnt foam as i would like to.
I thought i would try
Decleor Cleansing Milk for Face and Eye
OR
Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Gel

I cant decide between this two, i have read very good reviews on the forum. In terms of foaming which one does more? or Anyother cleansers anyone can recommend. I like foaming but i dont want something that gives that tight dry feeling

Moisturizer: I dont no which one to buy. Something for daytime wear. Preferably without SPF as i read on this forum SPF moisturizers or something degenerates the bioderma sunblock Confused . Dont want anything to heavy.
I Have used this before Biotherm Aquasource Non Stop/Oligo/Thermal Gel. Which i liked for daytime as its not heavy and just right.
So any good recommendations for moisturizers plus websites to purchase them from plz?

At the moment my skin feels a lil dry. My goal to get that dewy radiant skin look.

Keep up the goodwork on forum everyone
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
If you wanna buy Decleor or Yon-Ka, EDS is probably the best place to buy online. I don't use any Decleor's products so I can't comment on that one. As for Yon-Ka Cleansing Gel, I've tried it before and it doesn't foam up at all. I wouldn't even say it lathers up! It's nice and refreshing to use, but it dried out my skin quite a bit as I have really dry dehydrated skin, so if you're skin is more on the dry skin, I wouldn't recommend it. Yon-Ka Cream 28 is excellent if your skin is a bit dry. It's a day cream without SPF so I don't see why you can't also use it in the evening as well.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 am      Reply with quote
I recommend this website (EDS). the best place to buy online.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Andaman_gypsy and nickieygirl thanx for your recommendations.

by the way, Andaman_gypsy what do you use for your cleanser?

Also i noticed EDS does not carry all of the products within the decleor range.... Sad

Im still deciding for cleanser....its soo hard Confused
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know whether the "SOURCE D'ECLAT INSTANT RADIANCE MOISTURIZER" can be used underneath the bioderma photoderm range sunblocks.
As i have read this moisturizer has the following minerals:
Vectorised minerals (Magnesium, Copper, Zinc): 0.5%

and im just wondering whether these minerals will downgrade the effect of my sunblock? Confused Can anyone please comment on this? Think
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:04 am      Reply with quote
I recommend Valmont White Falls- cleanser. It is the best I have ever used. But it is not foaming and thus not drying to the skin.You can check this out on StrawberryNet. com. The price might be cheaper.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Jurlique's cleanser is really nice - not drying at all. They sell it here on EDS.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
I found EDS is the most trustworthy and cheapest site in term of international beauty purchase.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
simran , EDS forum and website is the best to find out more information about skin care and order the skin care product !
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the recommendations Very Happy ..........Also i dint realiase we can get discounts on EDS Laughing ........based on amount under our name lol i thought people just wrote out their preferences. The discount has really motivated me to purchase from EDS.

Iv decided to try out the Yonka Gel......m gona read up abit more on Pamplemmousse and creme 28 deciding for moisturizer
And also figure out how this discount thing works gona search through the forum for this Very Happy
I think after this purchase im gona stop for a while i been continuosly purchasing things online for past 2 weeks and my wallet is getting abit lighter if not empty Crying or Very sad
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, shopping on EDS is awesome; the discounts, gifts, customer service - all great. But if you don't want to spend too much money, stay away from these forums, seriously dangerous for your wallet!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing so funny! but it was true Wink so far i have been make an 18 order Confused
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:11 am      Reply with quote
schang and lotus003 so right Laughing can you imagine us all in a couple of years having therapy for adicted to shoping from EDS Laughing
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
schang wrote:
Yes, shopping on EDS is awesome; the discounts, gifts, customer service - all great. But if you don't want to spend too much money, stay away from these forums, seriously dangerous for your wallet!

Laughing Laughing I agree with you 100%.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe yonka cleansing gel not suitable for dry skin ,i have heard it can Dried out skin !
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:21 am      Reply with quote
hmm i ordered the cleansing gel last weekend now waiting for my order to arrive. I seriously hope it does not dry out the skin, i even emailed EDS to ask them and described my skin condition on the email and Kate replied back saying the gel should be fine and recommended the creme 28, so i bought those two. Crossing fingers these two products will do my skin well Neutral
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:59 am      Reply with quote
ok i have to give a good rating for service by Kathleen from skincarecentral.biz.

I ordered and received my order within 5 days. She shipped priority but did not charge for extra shipping Very Happy i was soo happy.

Also i wanted the bioderma sunscreen 100ml milk version which she does not sell, she said she will special order for me if i want. As i ran out of sunscreen i did not want to wait for the special order so i ordered what was on the site, but she told me she is putting in her stock order for sunscreens and will put in the order for the milk for me. She said i can purchase that with my next order and she will hold it for me until then.

I have to give a 10 for customer service for this. She is always very helpful and email replies are quick Very Happy
hannahwebbo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:32 am      Reply with quote
I currently use a product call Liz Earle cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser and i think it is absolutly wonderful.

It is a cream cleanser which you apply onto dry skin and massage around your face. It is gentle and safe enough to use around the eye area and it removes stubborn mascara without stinging my eyes. You then soak the muslin cloth provided in warm water and wipe the cream off your face. When all is gone follow with a splash of cold water

The bonus of this product is that it contains natural ingredients like cocoa butter to moisturise, eucalyptus oil to purify and chamomile to soothe the skin.
and it smells lovely.

I also use the Liz Earle skin tonic which is a lovely toner and i also use the Liz Earle skin repair which comes in dry, normal and light (for oily skin)

I really do recommend these products and you can buy them from the website which iswww.lizearle.com

Hannah
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Im just wondering does anyone use natural honey as a treatment for moisturizing when skin is on the dry side?? or Honey for any other treatments for face?
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
im just bumping up my thread again. As my cleaner and moisturizer will be running out soon i reckon i have a month of usage left but i want to start deciding now!

currently m using the yonka gel nettoyant and the yonka moisturizer think creme 28.

However i am bored of this current one. Smell was ok when i started but now getting put off by it. I dont think it does anything extra for my skin. So m looking for recommendations again
Moisturizer will be for day time. Something not to heavy either which i can wear under the sunblock

By the way im thinking of going back to decloer but wondering if there are any other good stuff out there.
Goal is to have the clear, dewy glowy skin
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |