Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Obagi - Can you use eye cream?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Well, today I decided to take the plunge and try Obagi for my hyperpigmentation. I had a facial/glycolic peel at the medispa and she suggested the Obagi program. I know some members have had great success, so I thought I'd give it a try. I can't start it until Monday (need to let my face rest a bit after my peel today). I have all the products needed, except the Exfoderm which they were out of (she said I may not even need it, if I peel enough without it ... although my skin is pretty tough so I'll probably end up going back and getting it in a week or so).

Anyway ... I know you aren't supposed to use any products but Obagi and aren't supposed to moisturize (unless you can't bear it and then use the Action), however, I forgot to ask about an eye cream? Is it ok to use my regular eye cream a bit under the eyes as long as it's not under where any of the Obagi products will go? Or do the Obagi users here go without eye cream while on the system?

I can't wait to start it ... well, I'm not looking forward to the peeling, but I am looking forward to some good results (hopefully! I know it doesn't work for everyone).

She also said there was the option of doing the Blue Peel down the road, but I didn't realize your face actually STAYS blue for a few days!!! I don't think I could handle the colour nor the intense peeling from it.
Geminiwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
I hope Obagi works as well for you as it did for me! I'm not sure about the eye cream...just to be safe, you may want to call the medispa and ask them before you mix the products. I know there is an Obagi eye cream, but I haven't used it.

I was fascinated by the Blue Peel. I'd talked to one of the ladies that works at my medspa, and she's going to have one. It sounds way too intense for me. Yes, your skin DOES stay blue for a few days. Then it peels a LOT! You basically need to stay home for 5 to 7 days...because you'd frighten small children if they saw you! Shock I wish it wasn't so dramatic (yet of course, I want the dramatic results...) If you do go for it...please post and let me know how it went. Take care!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
My nurse actually put me on the new obagi eye cream when I started on the Nu Derm. Just a light coat, but underneath and on the lids too! HTH!
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your responses! I'm supposed to go back in a week or two for them to check on my progress, so I may inquire about the eye cream at that time and if I feel like I'm desperate for some moisture there, I may use a tiny bit of my current eyecream in the meanwhile.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |