Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best Pumpkin Peel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
monarch
5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:17 am      Reply with quote
I am looking for a good Pumpkin Peel. Has anyone ordered from Wholesale Skin Care? Their PP is very reasonable. Also, what results from the PP have you had?
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:18 am      Reply with quote
monarch I think the best Pumpkin Peel is the one from NCN.

I have been using it for several weeks and just cannot believe how gentle yet so effective this peel is.

It has totally eliminated any red marks on my face and the pores on my nose.

One other thing, Nanci is amazing to deal with!! HTH.
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:49 am      Reply with quote
I agree with everything Mishie stated. I love NCN's Pumpkin Peel. It diminishes my fine lines and pores and leaves my skin so soft but doesn't dry it out.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:12 am      Reply with quote
I agree with Mishie and Penelope.

This is a wonderful pumpkin peel.

NCN has great CS also.
monarch
5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Thanks,

I just received my DPL light and a sample of the PP. Your reviews are just what I needed to order a full jar.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:41 am      Reply with quote
PSF peel is good for my skin and the price is reasonable.
Pilar
5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:24 am      Reply with quote
I love the PSF pumpkin peel !
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:30 am      Reply with quote
I !! PSF pumpkin enzyme peel, it has a permanent place in my skincare arsenal.

Er, not sure if I'm qualified to vote on this, since I haven't tried any other pumpkin peels... Confused

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I also really like the PSF pumpkin peel, and just received two more from EDS Very Happy

After reading reviews here, I have also ordered the NCN PP small size to try, but haven't got it yet, so can't comment.

Oh, almost forgot, I have tried the skinactives pumpkin enzyme peel and not impressed at all (do like some of their other stuff though)
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:28 am      Reply with quote
I really love PSF's. Haven't tried any others though.

What is the website for NCN?
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Lucinda wrote:

http://www.ncnproskincare.com

She's also coming out with a new liquid mineral makeup soon. I can't wait to try it and will be sure to post reviews when I do!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I too LOVE PSF's pumpkim peel...however, Im definately going to try out NCN as soon as my other peels run out

All I've read from this forum are raves for NCN's pumpkin peel...but has anyone not liked it???

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
yeahyeah the only thing I don't like about it is I get a very strong craving everytime I use it for a cup of coffee and a piece of Pumpkin Pie, other than that is is amazing!!! Laughing
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
mishie wrote:
yeahyeah the only thing I don't like about it is I get a very strong craving everytime I use it for a cup of coffee and a piece of Pumpkin Pie, other than that is is amazing!!! Laughing

Laughing

I cant wait to use up 1.5 jars of JB green apple peel and half the jar of PSF so I can try this

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I've tried both the PSF and the NCN pumpkin peels. I prefer NCN's. Both are good but I feel I get more results from NCN's (and I do think it's a stronger % at 30% - I forget what the % is of PSF's).

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:23 am      Reply with quote
This forum is SOOOOOO infectious. I just broke down and purchased NCN pumpkin peel, though I still have 1/2 jar of PSF's pumpkin peel and JB 's is on the way. Rolling Eyes
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:20 am      Reply with quote
skinmelon,

Let us know what you think. It'd be great to hear a comparison of the 3! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
skinmelon,

Let us know what you think. It'd be great to hear a comparison of the 3! Smile

OH, sure! I will post on the comparison.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:03 am      Reply with quote
PSF pumpkin peel is the best!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 am      Reply with quote
yaling,

And what else have you used to compare the PSF pumpkin peel with?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 am      Reply with quote
What exactly does it do to your skin?

monarch wrote:
I am looking for a good Pumpkin Peel. Has anyone ordered from Wholesale Skin Care? Their PP is very reasonable. Also, what results from the PP have you had?
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:
Lucinda wrote:

http://www.ncnproskincare.com

She's also coming out with a new liquid mineral makeup soon. I can't wait to try it and will be sure to post reviews when I do!

Thank you athena123for NCN's website. I will find out soon. Very Happy
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:33 am      Reply with quote
For the NCN pumpkin peel, which size do you recommend to buy? Can you get very many uses out of the 1 oz.? Should I just go for the 4 oz? Is it worth it? Thanks! Also, are the exfoliating cloths worth getting?
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I don't care that much for the PSF pumpkin peel. I didn't see much of a difference and it also grew some kind of fungus pretty quickly... It's never happened to me before and I was bummed. I prefer Juice Beauty Apple Peel. Hope to try the NCN one soon.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Charis, I got the 1 oz of NCN pumpkin peel and it is lasting and lasting. I love it! Now you can even get a sample size (1/2 oz, I think) if you want to try the pumpkin peel before investing more $.

I don't have NCN's microfiber cloth but have something similar (Stan on Ebay's microdermabrasion cloth and sponge). If I didn't, I would definitely make the investment in the NCN cloth as I love the method (and alternate it with a Clarisonic brush).

Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |