Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
For Hello Kitty Fans
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
ww.kittyhell.com
You've got to scroll down and flip though the pages but wow, Kitty is taking over the world!
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Bwahahahaha!!! Being a recovering Hello Kitty addict myself, I thought the website was hilarious! Poor man! I should send this link to DH, so he'll realize that my skincare obsession is sooo much the lesser evil!!!

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
nadjazz wrote:
Bwahahahaha!!! Being a recovering Hello Kitty addict myself, I thought the website was hilarious! Poor man! I should send this link to DH, so he'll realize that my skincare obsession is sooo much the lesser evil!!!

Laughing I may do the same!
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:20 am      Reply with quote
I am not a fan, but I know someone who is. I should send this link to her.
this is so funny!! Very Happy
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:17 am      Reply with quote
That site is too funny! I live in an area that is predominantly Chinese and Hello Kitty merchandise is EVERYWHERE!!! I often crack up at the cuteness of the Hello Kitty umbrellas that the little ones use in my neighborhood - the fact that the umbrella shape is the actual cat head really is fun to look at! The rest of the stuff can be somewhat nauseating though - I have no idea how people can possibly drive with a zillion Hello Kitty stuffed toys piled up on the rear window ledges in their cars! BIZARRE!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
That site is awesome!! It is soo funny. I am not a giant Hello Kitty fan but after showing the site to my husband and him forbiding me to buy any Hello Kitty stuff, I went and bought some to spite him. Bad Grin Do not tempt me!
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:31 am      Reply with quote
My sister is addicted to Hello Kitty, I have to forward this link to her!
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:21 am      Reply with quote
There’s a truck that does deliveries to a building supplies store near where I live, painted a pastel colour with the Kitty motif plastered over it, and the inside of the driver’s cabin is jam packed with Kitty paraphernalia, and I mean jam packed, every inch is covered with Kitty. Even has lace Kitty curtains in the side windows! When I first saw it I did wonder who would drive such an impressively macho vehicle.

Well I have since seen the driver unloading his wares.. and he's one of those shirt off, covered in gang tatts, wannabe gangsters. I have no idea how it’s possible to drive the Kitty Truck and still look scary but somehow he makes it work Laughing
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:53 am      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:
There’s a truck that does deliveries to a building supplies store near where I live, painted a pastel colour with the Kitty motif plastered over it, and the inside of the driver’s cabin is jam packed with Kitty paraphernalia, and I mean jam packed, every inch is covered with Kitty. Even has lace Kitty curtains in the side windows! When I first saw it I did wonder who would drive such an impressively macho vehicle.

Well I have since seen the driver unloading his wares.. and he's one of those shirt off, covered in gang tatts, wannabe gangsters. I have no idea how it’s possible to drive the Kitty Truck and still look scary but somehow he makes it work Laughing

I've never met that man, but he sounds fabulous! Laughing
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:53 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:

I've never met that man, but he sounds fabulous! Laughing

Unfortunately I haven’t met him either... yet! However I do take every opportunity to walk down the side street where the Kitty Truck does its deliveries, hoping to catch a glimpse of Mr Kitty Truck Driver’s shirtless tattooed body lifting heavy objects.

He still scares the hell out of me though ... even with the lace curtains!
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
If he's delivering Hello Kitty supplies, tell me his route and I'll arrange for him to get robbed!
You should get a pic of this. It sounds like something that should be posted online.
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
angelina wrote:
If he's delivering Hello Kitty supplies, tell me his route and I'll arrange for him to get robbed!
You should get a pic of this. It sounds like something that should be posted online.

Yeah, appletini! Ask him to pose for you, sitting inside the truck! I bet he's a pussycat. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:38 am      Reply with quote
He might thwack her with one of his lacy Hello Kitty cushions, though! Shock
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:26 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
He might thwack her with one of his lacy Hello Kitty cushions, though! Shock

Indeed he might, and I dare not risk being bludgeoned with a Hello Kitty cushion!
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:04 am      Reply with quote
This has to be my favourite news story of the day. A new disciplinary measure for misbehaving police in Thailand requires them to wear a pink Hello Kitty armband as punishment. I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried Laughing

http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/06Aug2007_news02.php

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/08/06/ap/strange/main3136121.shtml
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Kitty comes in just about everything. My co-worker wanted a Hello Kitty Sandwich Grill.

Despite being a big cat lover, I never liked Hello Kitty. I preferred Pochacco.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:08 am      Reply with quote
http://www.boingboing.net/2005/10/22/hello_kitty_airplane.html

There's even a Hello Kitty airplane!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |