Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Free AlphaDerma CE Offer!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Hey everyone. This is the owner of Janson-Beckett Inc again. I just wanted to post this on a seperate thead so all can see! I sent a message to the moderator about giving 50 FREE 1oz. AlphaDerma. Infact, I am actually going to give 100 Free. Half the Moderator will decide to give if she so chooses, the other half will be given to the first 50 people who call tomorrow. The AlphaDerma CE is hands down the best peptide anti-wrinkle product on the market and I intend to prove it. Please who ever are the people to recieve the Free AlphaDerma give the 100% truth good or bad about the product. I am willing to do this offer because I know there is nothing that can compare to my EXCLUSIVE FORMULA. I don't want any credit card info/nothing just youre address and you pay the shipping. I don't make any money on the shipping, I just charge what UPS charges. So you will recieve a $80.00 AlphaDerma Free! Our phone number is 1-856-424-8018.or(8019)
Make sure you call early because the supplies will go fast.
Thanks Everyone
Ian Strassler
President
Janson-Beckett Inc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Is there a phone code from UK and are you Canada or USA and am I eligible being UK. I soooo do not want to miss out.
Lori Very Happy
Mabsy

Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Don't worry Lori, if you miss out then you still have a chance to try one of the 50 that will be given away on the forum. I will be in touch with Ian to arrange this generous giveaway, and I will update the "main" Alphaderma CE thread when I've got it all figured out.

I hope I don't get drowned with PMs in the meantime Laughing Pray
dubi
5% products discount

Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
sounds like a good offer..would love to try..
how about people in AUS ?
thanks
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:52 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:23 am      Reply with quote
What a great idea Ian. Someone prepared to put their money/product where their mouth is!
sweetbun

Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:16 am      Reply with quote
I read all the info in your website and am very interested in purchasing AlphaDerma CE, except that I'm afraid it may cause skin irritation since I have very senstive, oily, acen prone skin Sad
I called the phone nbrs you posted for the free sample offer a few times but there seems to be no life person answer the phone - I hope it's because your firm is doing extreamly well and the line is always busy..anyhow, is possible that you can send me a small amount of sample, let me try it out, before I purchase an entire 4 oz bottle? Thanks in advance.
Mabsy

Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sweetbun,

I think Ian was swamped by the response to the offer and has already distributed the 50 bottles. I would suggest that if you do need to contact him though you should leave your number on his answering machine and ask him to call you back Wink I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Mabsy
sweetbun

Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Mabsy. I'll take up your suggestion and hope Ian will get back to me then..
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Please feel free to call any time, I don't understand the busy signal we have several lines and call waiting. My number to contact me the quickest would be 856-489-6244. I will give you a free sample if you haven't already received one.
Thank you
Ian S.
Mabsy wrote:
Hi Sweetbun,

I think Ian was swamped by the response to the offer and has already distributed the 50 bottles. I would suggest that if you do need to contact him though you should leave your number on his answering machine and ask him to call you back Wink I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Mabsy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
i guess i missed another good opportunity Sad
audrey
5% products discount

Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Ian,
I am now on day 3 and i am noticing a definte improvement in my fine lines around my eyes and overfall skin feel. although it's early,
i am impressed. thanks for the sample. i'll keep you posted.
audrey
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ian, mine arrived today Very Happy big huge thank you and hug. Used already seems like good stuff. Will keep you posted when it has had time to work.Again thank you.
Lori
Medusa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Ian Dancing I got mine today Same as Loopylori will keep you posted Cool

Medusa
geedelumiere

Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Ian,

I have just found this site and read your offer to US ladies. I am London, UK.

I was searching all sites to learn more on your products.I would like to try the samples you offered, will update with results certainly.

Thanking you in advance. Gee
geedelumiere

Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Ian,

I have just found this site and read your offer to US ladies. I am London, UK.

I was searching all sites to learn more on your products.I would like to try the samples you offered, will update with results certainly.

Thanking you in advance. Gee
Mabsy

Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:19 am      Reply with quote
Geedelumiere, but I believe that Ian ran out of the 50 bottles a while ago (the offer was made a month ago) and this offer is now closed.

Sorry, I should have updated the thread earlier.

Mabsy
operagirl

Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:19 am      Reply with quote
I sent an email to the company, the owner CALLED ME on the phone, I nearly fainted from the surprise--what a nice gentleman he was, and sent me the free trial.

Well, I'm HOOKED now. This is great stuff!!! I'm rationing out the bottle which is just an ounce, but it seems to bre lasting very well anyway--I'm about 1/3 of the way down after about two weeks.

I can see significant firming in my face and neck. I'm loving this!!

Anne
geedelumiere

Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Dear Mabsy,
Thank you for the response. Extremely disappointed I am as the offer was valid even 2 weeks ago. Gee
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
geedelumiere,

AlphaDerma is awesome. You really can't go wrong with their 100% guarantee.

Sorry you missed the offer. Don't feel too bad. I bought it one day before there was an offer.
Embarassed
operagirl

Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
I called long after the free sample was over and still got one. Can'thurt; maybe he will still send you one. You have to figure that a 1 oz bottle is about $25 retail and probably only about $10 to them wholesale, meaning it's $10 spent to find a new customer, and believe me, once you try it, you'll want to be a customer like I did.
geedelumiere

Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Thank you everyone for all support and information. I will keep checking this site knowing helpful, useful and reliable friends are here.

I phoned Ian 3 times directly from London, United Kingdom, twice was told he is unavailable and once disconnected.

Thank you again.

Very disappointed, Gee.
Strawberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:34 am      Reply with quote
I am hopeful. I got a pm from Ian to give him a call. I did and left my number etc. lets see, will keep you updated!
Mabsy

Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:50 am      Reply with quote
I'm writting this to anyone who happens to read this offer from now onwards, be it tomorrow or a year from now.

This offer was made about one and a half months ago (please note today's date). If you have any queries about this offer then please contact Ian DIRECTLY instead of posting requests to this thread. As far as I am aware this offer is now closed. If we keep going the way we are going then people will still be posting to try to get in on the offer a year from now!

Thank you.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |