Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PSF Acne Treatment Mud
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
It is cheap but not that effective.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
When I had my first jar, it was the best thing ever...but as my skin has gotten used to it, I'm beginning to think whether I should repurchase in the future Confused

But I agree that the price is very reasoble.

Did it not get rid of your acne at all jjvk???

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I use it several jar. I like it. it can cure my oily skin and acne and also the price is reasonable.
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:57 am      Reply with quote
I think this is great stuff. My 17yr old daughter had a remarkable response after using it. She used it to dot her pimples before bed and then wash off the next morning. I too used it (at 45) for the occasional pimple and the next morning it had subsided considerably. Very happy & will definitely order again.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
I spot treated a HUGE cystic acne spot on my face (I was horrified when this popped in a day ago - it had been awhile since I had seen one of these guys) - my Zeno wasn't helping (it usually helps all of mine) I used my duac - it still grew all day. Anyway, when I went to bed I put some PSF acne treatment mud on it and this morning it is nice and flat. It's still red, but I'll take that because this thing was REALLY HUGE and now it's not! This happenened once before and this stuff did the trick then too. I am working off of a sample container and will definantly buy it when it runs out. I will also have my daughter use it as she starts breaking out. I can't believe it works better than Duac which I had been really impressed with.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
yeahyeah wrote:
When I had my first jar, it was the best thing ever...but as my skin has gotten used to it, I'm beginning to think whether I should repurchase in the future Confused

Maybe you use too often? From what I read, it sounds that you gone through one bottle pretty quick? I have one tube clay mask and its lasting forever. Maybe better to reserve for emergency use. And for your hormonal acne, maybe increase the frequency of usage only during one week before and one week in your monthly, that when your oil production at its peak. I used to suffer from hormonal breakouts but ever since I learned how to take care of face according to my cycles it helped a great deal.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
When I first got it, I used it twice a week and used it as a spot treatment at night. But now, I only use it once a week (when I have time) only on my t-zone.

Lets see, *i think* one jar lasted me at least a couple of months Confused but I cant be so sure.

Thats a good tip iaimei---to use it one week before and after my periods. I think I'm gonna try that. Thanks! Cos right now, my skin isnt really as oily as it used to be...still a little bit oily but I consider my skin normal now...well, except for my acne Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
I agree that the price is reasonable. I just got 1 here. Hope it WORKs!! Rolling Eyes
pickiis
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I love this mask, it heals my acne fast.

anyway, im surprise it can last so long for some of you. i apply a thin layer on my entire face and this mask will only lasts me mayb arnd 7 applications. i wish it comes in a bigger size.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've used it as an overnight spot treatment for a few months now and I love it. If I use it two nights in a row on a blemish then it dries out my skin too much and I get flakes. I only need to use it 2-3 times on a big blemish before it's pretty much gone. I haven't used it as a mask yet.

I noticed in the pictures it looks creamy and smooth. My jar seems pretty dry and almost crumbly. It came like that. That makes it difficult to apply. Is it supposed to be moist like in the pictures?
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi Misha

If you do a search there should be 2 threads about the texture of the PSF mask, as I found that it has changed slightly (I'm just starting on my 3nd jar at the moment but have another jar as a backup!).

My first jar looked more like the picture (smooth) but less moist, but now its changed completely. It's slightly crumbly, more easier to apply butI find that I use this up quicker than the first jar.

I did email PSF about my 3rd jar cos it looked completely different and they were really nice to send me a free replacement mask. They said they havent changed the formula but only hte supplier.

YY

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I second yeahyeah, it should be relatively moist and not overly dry. When I get towards the bottom of the jar, however, it gets a bit dry, but I mist it with toner to keep it moist.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
guntz
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:34 am      Reply with quote
done nothing to me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |