Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
::Review:: MyChelle Sampler Pack - LOTS of products! (long)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
I just got a Sampler Pack from MyChelle Dermaceuticals, LLC that they sell for $10 USD, which contains tiny sizes of nearly all of their products. I'd estimate that it represents about 75% of their total product line, at least for facial stuff. Normally I kind of hate samples, just because they amass in my bathroom drawer and I always feel like I won't ever go through them all, plus I'm sensitive so switching products around can make my skin go haywire. But I've enjoyed this line so much in the past, and they have such good-looking ingredients and yummy-smelling formulas, that I wanted to get a broad sampling. I've also seen this Sampler Pack for sale at one Whole Foods in my area (but not the other two), and I've seen various MyChelle products here and there, though they can be hard to come by. I think they're gaining in popularity though.

Slowly but surely, I'm making my way through the whole sampler pack. Folks can see from my signature what my skin type is like, but suffice it to say, I'm less useful at reviewing some of their products like the "Oil-Free Grapefruit Lotion" since my skin craves more moisture than that, even when it's being oily and acne-prone. I'll still sample it to see what the formulation is like, but just note that my feedback isn't as useful as someone whose skin type this would benefit. Here goes! I've divided it into stuff I liked and didn't like, so far.

YAY

-Sun Shield SPF 28: This stuff is a great sunblock - there are a couple other threads out there that discuss it. It's a very natural formula, with mostly clear zinc oxide and a tiny bit of titanium dioxide (less than 1%). The formula looks a bit thick and grainy when you examine the cream, plus very opaque white, but it goes on almost completely invisible, and very smoothly. It dries to a somewhat matte finish on my skin, so I don't look greased up for feel the need for powder on top. I usually do a light dusting of Jurlique Rose Silk Dust anyway, just to combat the oilies that'll show through the day in my T-zone, but I don't think it's really necessary with this sunblock. It has almost no smell at all (I said in a prior post in one of the other threads that it smelled like vanilla, but I had been baking and I think that scent was actually the vanilla bean I'd been scraping out that had deposited its fragrance on my fingertips, haha. Sorry to disappoint!). When I first used it, I put on only a tiny bit, and I think after walking around downtown in the hot sun and sweating all day, it had started to disappear a bit - but I would expect to need to reapply in that situation with any sunscreen. One thing to note is that this stuff does not feel particularly moisturizing - I feel better if I put on a separate moisturizer underneath, and I'm dry but not super-dry.

-Fruit Enzyme Scrub: This stuff is AWESOME, and I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing for a long time to come. It's a creamy emulsification with fruit enzymes as well as jojoba wax beads AND polyethylene beads, so it works on three levels. They recommend that you smooth it on your face when you get in the shower, leave it on for a few minutes for the enzymes to penetrate, and then scrub gently with your fingers and rinse off. The site says the jojoba beads deposit a tiny bit of moisturizing oil while they scrub, which is nice - and lots of products use both these and/or polyethylene beads, but I never find them to be small or prolific enough to actually scrub effectively. But this stuff has lots of beads that are really tiny, so you can get a really good sloughing scrub going, without it feeling like it'll be too abrasive. I always felt like Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream wasn't scrubby enough for me, but stuff like St. Ives Apricot Scrub was way TOO abrasive - it's SO nice to find a formula that's natural, that has gentle chemical as well as physical exfoliators, and that feels and smells so good. It left a mildly moisturizing film on my skin, like the jojoba plus a bit of lotion - it felt much the way my skin feels after I use Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser for OCM, but a bit lighter. VERY pleasant, and highly recommended. No foaming at all, the formula is just creamy with beads.

-Cranberry Cleanser: I had actually purchased a larger size of this stuff in the distant past, when my skin was oilier and more acne-prone. It's a very good cleanser, with AHAs and BHAs and shea butter to help counteract some of the drying. It's foaming and yummy-smelling and seemed to do a good job of exfoliating - like many AHA/BHA formulas, it could leave skin a bit flaky/dry without a moisturizer, but this is easily counteracted. I liked that it had gentle surfactants and no parabens or other freaky unnatural ingredients. I think it's hard to tell if a product truly helps with breakout-prone skin or not, but it seemed like a good addition to my regimen at the time. Now I prefer something a bit gentler on my drier skin for everyday use, but I can still use this a couple times a week for exfoliation and deeper cleansing, without feeling overly stripped.

-Clear Skin Serum: This contains salicylic acid, like my old standard Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum, but it's not as sticky or goopy of a formula. It stings slightly on broken skin, but doesn't really seem to dry me out. It doesn't seem to help vastly, either, but I don't really find that any particular product works magic on my hormonal acne - and it did seem to improve things a tad. I probably won't purchase, as there are already so many similar products out there, but this seemed nice as acne serums go.

-Love Your Lips: This actually wasn't a part of the sampler pack, but I've had the same tube of the stuff for a couple years and I just love it. It's a big, fat stick, a full half ounce instead of the usual smaller chapstick size, and it's a nice formula. The scent I have is Guava Orange Vanilla, which is as heavenly as it sounds, and they have several other scents listed on the website. The ingredient list is nice and natural and moisturizing and herbal, and the package says it has titanium dioxide for sun protection, but doesn't list an SPF or percentage (like they should!). But my package is from a couple years ago (and I've barely gone through any of this giant tube) so maybe they've updated that. It doesn't leave a cast at all though, like most TiO2 would - totally clear. Which makes me think there isn't that much of it, but who knows? I'm not gung-ho about lip balm, but this stuff is definitely a very nice formulation, and fun packaging. Somehow the big chubby stick is very satisfying to wield. Smile

NAY

-Pumpkin Renew Cream: This stuff is minty-green in color and smells like pumpkin pie, or close to it. I was hoping that such a delicious-smelling moisturizer would also be a great formula, but unfortunately this was not the case for me. I found it to not really deliver much moisture - it goes on nice and smooth, and soaks up very quickly, but in my opinion it actually soaks up TOO much - I like to still feel moisturized an hour or so after use, and this stuff just didn't do that for me. No stinging or sensitivity, though, which is good news for me since I'm quite prone to that. But I won't be repurchasing this. MyChelle's website has a little blurb about how moisturizers aren't SUPPOSED to stay on your skin, and that one that sinks in is a good thing - but much like how Dr. Hauschka says not to use night cream, I think that "brand philosophies" can be a bit misguided when it comes to the diverse array of skintypes that their customers may have. I like a cream that feels oily and emollient, even when I'm breakout prone, and this stuff felt like it had too much cetyl alcohol/glycerine, and not enough oil. Just my opinion though.

-Deep Repair Cream: This is marketed as a richer cream than the above-reviewed Pumpkin Cream, but I didn't find that to really hold up in my trial. It has a slightly grainy-looking texture, though it doesn't *feel* grainy, but it also soaks up too much right away and leaves me feeling a bit parched, especially in my cheeks. Since the MyChelle sunblock isn't all that moisturizing, I really want a powerhouse moisturizer to wear underneath, and this just didn't do it for me. I prefer to wear serums rather than creams at night, so I didn't want to try it as a night cream, but it's DEFINITELY not as rich as most night creams.

-Fabulous Eye Cream: I didn't think this stuff was anything special, as it was a lot like their other moisturizers - i.e. not moisturizing enough! I like my eye cream to be a bit more emollient than regular facial cream, and this has the same too-much-cetyl-alcohol, not-enough-oil feel to it. It didn't make me sensitive, but it just didn't impress me at all either. I still have a TON left of this sample so if anyone wants to try it I'd be willing to pass it along.

-Hand Cream: Much like the facial lotions, this stuff felt not moisturizing enough. Nothing special, really. Nicer than some hand creams like Aveda that are all marketing and no formulation, but it didn't wow me or anything - no surprise there.

-Cranberry Mud Mask: This didn't really do much for me - most mud masks are a bit bleh in my opinion, and this didn't blow me out of the water either. It has bits of what looked like ground-up cranberry peel in it, so that's... that. It had a mildly medicinal fruity smell, almost like cherry Halls cough drops or something, but not quite. Very subtle. I don't think masks are really that exceptional in general, so it's not surprising that I was lukewarm on this - probably a mask fan would have a better review, sorry! It didn't sting at all though, and while I didn't feel tight after rinsing, I did feel very cleansed, and a bit like there was maybe some mineral-y residue on my skin, but not in a bad way. I may have just needed to rinse more though.

Okay, there are still a TON more products in this pack that I haven't even had the chance to touch, but if I posted about them all this would be forty pages long. So I'm going to start here and I'll update when I get to some of the other, more interesting stuff - I have actually never tried anything with Vitamin C, polypeptides, or HA, and they have serums and/or creams with all three, so I'll post when I get to those but just FYI I won't have anything to compare it to. Hope this helps someone, and sorry I'm so darn long-winded with these things - I just get excited describing new fun products (and warning against crappy ones)!

Take care,

Virginia

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
WOW... Shock Temptation...

Thanks ginnielizz for posting this great thread .

Did you mean that MyChelle Sampler Pack contain 23 samples ???
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Wow, awesome reviews. I have been eyeing this particular brand for some time. Now, the temptations creeps in. But, hold on, maybe ginnielizz can give reviews on some more products from this brand before i 'd decide??? Well, just to control my itch for a while as I have so many new products in hand, waiting for their turn to fit in my regime.. Difficult time.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Laughing skinmelon, i think we all same here !
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Hehehe, why YES skinmelon, I CAN give more reviews! I tried out a few more of their products last night and this morning, and I'll just keep posting until I get through the whole pack. And yep, lotus, they have 23 different products to sample, some in teensy containers that really only merit one or two uses, tops, and some in bigger containers that could last about a week or so, depending on how much you go through. Unfortunately I find that the really exciting stuff is what's in the smaller packages, haha, but I guess that's to be expected.

SO, more reviews!

-The Perfect C Serum: I'd never tried a C serum before, but after reading about them on EDS I've been wanting to. And now I can see why people like it! I used this after cleansing before going to bed, and it felt nice and incredibly smooth going on - more so than any other serum I've tried. It stung a tiny bit, but only on the broken skin where I had acne - and I have very sensitive skin, so I'm sting-prone. After smoothing it on, it felt similar to the way Juice Beauty's Apple Peel feels to me - a mildly tingly, fruit-acid kind of feel - but not uncomfortable or tight. And I didn't use any moisturizer before or after, but when I woke up the next day my skin was not dry, itchy, tight, or flaky at all, not even my cheeks. I had applied this directly over some acne, and it didn't make them insta-vanish, but it did seem to help calm down some of the massiveness of the bulging cystic acne I'm in the midst of right now. All in all I really liked this stuff, and I'll have to keep using the sample to see the long-term effects, but they seemed positive! Does anyone know if C is supposed to be applied in the day rather than at night?

-Honeydew Cleanser: This stuff didn't do much for me, though it's a perfectly nice product. It's a creamy cleanser that's light green in color and smells a bit like cucumber or melon plus a sort of nondescript "soap" scent (though no soap in it), and the texture is a bit pearly-looking, which in my opinion is usually a sign of more slip but less actual moisture. It had separated a bit in the container, so some greeny liquid came out with it. It removed my makeup nicely and I just sort of massaged for a bit like I do with OCM (but I'm very lazy and don't massage for as long as I should!) and then rinsed it off with water and wiped my face with a warm wet washcloth for good measure. It left a bit of a moisturey-feeling film on my face, but not nearly as much as my HG Burt's Bees Orange cleanser, or normal OCM. My skin felt a tad dry by the time I was ready to put on my C serum.

-Fruit Enzyme Cleanser: This is a mildly foaming gel cleanser that smells like pineapple, which totally grosses me out - I like to eat pineapple, but the smell of pineapple scented products just kinda makes me gag. So note that I'm unfairly biased here, haha. To be honest, this wasn't vastly different than the Cranberry Cleanser, but it has slightly less AHA/BHA content - but I don't see why the line needs two foaming gel cleansers, to be honest. I dunno. I'll stick with the cranberry because I like the smell better! I'm not much of a gel cleanser gal these days anyway, I prefer my OCM now that EDS got me started on it.

More reviews to come! By the way, I used skin oil and then one of my normal moisturizers under the MyChelle sunscreen today, and it feels MUCH better than when I was using the not-emollient-enough Mychelle moisturizer samples. Smile

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Okay. I must try this sample pack. That is an incredible amount of samples for the small price.

Thanks for the great review.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks ginnielizz for update review , you must busy on your facial right now. Smile
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Virginia, for the thorough reviews of the products. For $10, you sure do get a lot of samples, and after browsing their website, they have a 30 day money back gaurentee as well, which is always good to know.

They ship internationally but do you know how much shipping is? Because they dont even have an email contact/address.

Re the vit c, I read on here that you should apply vit c in the morning cos the vit c neutralises the free radical/sun damage.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
yeahyeah wrote:
Thanks Virginia, for the thorough reviews of the products. For $10, you sure do get a lot of samples, and after browsing their website, they have a 30 day money back gaurentee as well, which is always good to know.

They ship internationally but do you know how much shipping is? Because they dont even have an email contact/address.

Re the vit c, I read on here that you should apply vit c in the morning cos the vit c neutralises the free radical/sun damage.

I would like to know too , Is they just accept credit cards ?
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hm, that's weird about the lack of contact info, huh? I guess it's just the phone number! If you guys want, I'll give it a call, explain the international interest, and try and get some broader contact info up on the sight. They would probably respond well if they knew there were interested potential customers who couldn't get ahold of them.

And Lotus, I don't really know about the CC issue, but my guess is that they would only take credit or debit cards, since that tends to be an online shopping standard. What would you prefer, PayPal? I'll make a list of things to ask about before I call.

And actually, now that I think about it, I signed up for their newsletter, so I'll check and see if that automatic email had any contact info:

Quote:

If you have questions regarding this mailing list, you
can e-mail us at info@mychelleusa.com

So maybe you guys could try that if you want - and I'll suggest that they include the email link on the site.

Pilar
5% products discount

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not familiar with the line, but most small etailers offer an email addy for contact and that's all.

Many of these people have workrooms or studios in their homes and therefore are not anxious to broadcast their residential address. It is easy enough to set up a dedicated phone line, but without staff to man phones, all one would get is an answering machine anyway. Email suits me fine!
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Pilar wrote:
I'm not familiar with the line, but most small etailers offer an email addy for contact and that's all.

Many of these people have workrooms or studios in their homes and therefore are not anxious to broadcast their residential address. It is easy enough to set up a dedicated phone line, but without staff to man phones, all one would get is an answering machine anyway. Email suits me fine!

The complaint is actually the LACK of email address on the website. They list a couple phone numbers (one toll-free) but no email address for contact information - which we all agree is strange, as most of us prefer email contact. The email address that I provided was only obtained by signing up for their private newsletter. In my opinion, they need to make sure that an email contact method is more readily available; that's why I was going to suggest it to them when I call. I was also going to ask all the questions folks posted here, since no one is able to email in their questions.

Silly MyChelle! Get with the times! Wink

yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
I think Pilar meant that although its strange that they didnt provide an email address, it is because they are readily available on that phone number---that's what I think s/he meant anyway.

I do prefer phoning them up but with the time difference, its just not really possible.

I just sent MyChelle an email on that address you copied and pasted from the newsletter, so I should hopefully receive a reply from them soon....but then again, I wont be ordering until I read more positive reviews on them or maybe one day I wake up with perfect skin and wont need any acne products Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
yeahyeah wrote:
I think Pilar meant that although its strange that they didnt provide an email address, it is because they are readily available on that phone number---that's what I think s/he meant anyway.

I do prefer phoning them up but with the time difference, its just not really possible.

I just sent MyChelle an email on that address you copied and pasted from the newsletter, so I should hopefully receive a reply from them soon....but then again, I wont be ordering until I read more positive reviews on them or maybe one day I wake up with perfect skin and wont need any acne products Wink

Haha, sorry, I was hasty to reply but Pilar probably did mean that! It is really weird to me - I mean, I like companies to have BOTH a phone # and an email address, so I can do whatever suits me best. Sometimes companies will take over a week to get back to me via email, and I just have no patience for that, so being able to call is nice - but I share my office with 2 other people and I think it's rude to make unnecessary personal calls. We'll do quick ones to our spouses or whatever, but not long inquisitive skincare CS matters, haha.

Hopefully they'll get back to you soon! I don't know if reading *my* reviews will be what sways you, or if you need more different voices to weigh in, but I will definitely continue reviewing some of their stuff. They have a Capillary Calming Serum on their site that they say is great for chilling out breakouts, but that sadly isn't in the sampler and doesn't come in trial size. I was hoping to test that out for my skin since I'm acne-prone but sensitive and prone to dryness. I may try and convince them to send me a sample decanted anyway, so if I succeed I'll review. And I'm going to keep trying the C serum and their acne serum, too.

michelec
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I've called them several times and they answer super fast. They are in Denver so maybe it's possible to call them before or after work, if there is a time difference. But it's fast when you call because the person who answers has always been the one to answer questions. It was very satisfying.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Cool, thanks for the feedback, michele! I just tried calling the second my last office-mate finally left, haha, but I missed them - open til 5 mountain time. I'll give 'em a try sometime soon, when I have a free moment. So the way you worded your post, it sounds like you're a MyChelle product veteran - wanna chime in with any reviews? I'd love to know what others think of these products - both the ones I've tried and the rest of 'em.

michelec
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I promise to post some more tomorrow. Work has been so busy. Home too. But I think I have a few gaps in my schedule tomorrow so I'll chime in then.

Michele

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hehehe, don't feel obligated - don't want to drag you into the EDS Spiral of Time Sucking with me. I just figured it might be nice if you have ideas to share!

lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
PayPal is prefer for me!
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:50 am      Reply with quote
So I just called them on my way in to work (boyfriend was driving, don't worry!) and got the skinny on a few points.

1) They prefer people to call over email, because they like to talk to the clients, but I explained that timing-wise that could be hard for some international folks, and suggested that they put the email address on their website. They sort of ignored my suggestion, haha, but they did say that some people have used the "submit a testimonial" form to contact them about other things, so that's a way to get an email to them if need be. I also confessed that I'd posted their address that I got from the newsletter here, and they didn't seem to mind. Smile

2) I asked if there was any way they could send me a sample of the one item I really wanted to try (Capillary Calming Serum) that didn't have a trial-size or sample size available for sale on the website. They said they'd send me a couple sample bubble packs for free, but that it wouldn't be enough product to really see how it affected my skin over time for redness reduction (I said that was fine because I mainly wanted to check out the consistency of the product plus see if it irritated my sensitive skin at all, and they said it would be plenty for that kind of test). They were super sweet and helpful.

3) Lotus, they don't do PayPal, but if you call on the phone they can arrange to take payment by check instead of credit card. Not totally ideal, but at least they have that option!

4) Review of the Revitalizing Night Cream: This stuff was slightly more emollient than the other moisturizers in this line, but not overly so. However, I did like it a lot better, because of the smell! The initial fragrance was like a very sweet, not-quite-vanilla fragrance, but after that initial bout wore off, an odor of sandalwood remained - one of my very favorite fragrances, and a great drift-of-to-sleep potion. Exquisite! It's funny, I do see vanilla essential oil in the ingredients, but not sandalwood, so I'm not sure what caused this smell. Still, it was lovely. I'm mildly concerned about the high shea butter content of this cream, because I find high concentrations of shea butter can be very comedogenic for me, but it didn't seem to aggravate anything overnight. I'll keep using this for the duration of the sample to see how it goes, but my initial reaction is that it's better than the other moisturizers by MyChelle.

Hope this helps!

lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:55 am      Reply with quote
ginnielizz , you areso sweet Smile Thank you so much
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:00 am      Reply with quote
You're welcome, I hope this makes them a bit more accessible!

yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Virginia! You're very speedy!

Hope they do take what you said about email contact on board cos I think that in this time and age, without an email address, they can't really do business with their international clients. Or maybe they should have more info about shipping charges, as I think most of those not in the US would like to know before ordering.

If they do get back to me on email then I might just give them a try once I come back from hol cos I read some positive reviews on their sunscreen on MUA.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Oh, yeahyeah, that's the one thing I forgot to ask about, international shipping, sorry!!! Ah well, hopefully they will get back to you about it over email - I agree about the email on the site, and they were not exactly huffy, but clearly resistant to the suggestion.

Whatever, I guess it's their loss, but I think they need to get with the times! I always prefer email over phone, and it doesn't have to be impersonal. I recently emailed the folks at Pandora (an Internet music phenomenon - check it out, http://www.pandora.com) about something, and we've been emailing back and forth for about 25 messages, and it's been VERY personalized and cool. So it's not like the telephone is the only way to have that vibe with your clients - it just depends how you actually answer emails, IMO.

And for the record, I told them about EDS and told them that many proprietors of skincare companies have EDS accounts, but they didn't seem to care about that either. Ah well, I tried! Smile

Anyway, you know I'll still be reviewing once I get to trying more stuff! So far I'm still loving (and using the samples of) the C serum, the sunblock, and the clear skin serum. The Fruit Enzyme scrub is all gone and I miss it!

yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:39 am      Reply with quote
I guess some people are like that. I guess they think its a criticism rather than a suggestion. But I'm sure if there were various ways of communication, there would be more customers. And even if they dont have an email address, those LiveHelps are good!

Yeah, email can be nice cos sometimes i just forget all the questions I wanted to ask them and emailing is less annoying than phoning them every time I can remember it. Well, unless you need to know the answer real quick.

Cant wait for more reviews...but unless they get back to me within 3 days of me sending that email, I dont think I would want to do business with them Razz

Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |