Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Vincent Longo sale
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:15 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I was just on the Vincent Longo website and saw this:

"when you join the Vincent Longo family by registering during the month of July. Save 30% by just adding the code "julyfamily" during checkout."

I haven't purchased anything from the website yet, but I thought I would share the info since I know there are some Vincent Longo lovers here! Smile
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi schang,

thx for the info! i've learnt from another thread (the asia ladies one) that you are living outside of US too. so do you know if this Vincent Longo website will do international shipment?
Many thx.

Daydream
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi Daydream, I actually haven't purchased from the website before and was just checking out the lipstains that they're raving about on another thread.

But I found this info on their website, under the Customer Service tab:

"Do you accept international orders?
Yes. Only by calling 1-877-LONGO-99 (1-877-566-4699) can we accommodate international orders."

http://www.vincentlongo.com/cust-service.cfm

HTH! Smile
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:00 am      Reply with quote
yes, i wanna check out their lipstains too!!

thx for the info schang! will definitely take a look!! Very Happy
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:09 am      Reply with quote
You're welcome! Happy shopping! Very Happy
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm totally linking to this post in my semi-recent lipstain thread. I'm also totally buying every single shade of stain that won't make me look dead. Thanks, schang!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Caspers Mum

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
This is another line that I will try to convince Magda to let me bring-on.

I have already filled-out a retail application from with Longo. Perhaps it's review will be completed to coincide with Magda's return, and maybe I'll have some news about this for everyone.

(Magda: away all summer, f.y.i.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
ooooh, that would make me SO happy!

Hey, I know there's a thread about what brands we'd like to see on EDS, but is there any other way we can beg you to carry specific brands? PM, perhaps? (MyChelle Dermaceuticals, perhaps? Very Happy)

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
I'm totally linking to this post in my semi-recent lipstain thread. I'm also totally buying every single shade of stain that won't make me look dead. Thanks, schang!

You're welcome! And thanks for linking to your lip-stain thread. It was your thread that prompted me to go to the VL website in the first place. I should've posted the sale info there too, but I was lazy... thanks for doing it for me! Smile
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
schang wrote:
You're welcome! And thanks for linking to your lip-stain thread. It was your thread that prompted me to go to the VL website in the first place. I should've posted the sale info there too, but I was lazy... thanks for doing it for me! Smile

Hehehe, eventually when I have a job that's less boring, I'll let you pick up the slack. Smile I'm really glad you posted this, and FYI I got an email back saying the page to enter the code is after the page you enter the card info, which is just dumb by design IMO, but the person was super-sweet and said to write in if for some reason the discount didn't go through, and s/he would personally see to it that I got that discount amount. Now THAT'S the CS I like to see! Haven't made the order yet, but I plan to soon. Smile

schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
...FYI I got an email back saying the page to enter the code is after the page you enter the card info, which is just dumb by design IMO, but the person was super-sweet and said to write in if for some reason the discount didn't go through, and s/he would personally see to it that I got that discount amount. Now THAT'S the CS I like to see! Haven't made the order yet, but I plan to soon. Smile

AWESOME! I love it when CS people go out of their way to be nice. It just makes the shopping experience so much more pleasant. If I'm buying something and two vendors are selling it with slightly different prices, I'll choose the vendor with better CS, even if their prices are a little higher.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I'm the same way with CS, and also with businesses that I generally want to endorse - like I said in CaspersMum's thread about our shopping habits, I go out of my way to buy stuff through EDS even though the exchange rate sometimes makes it more expensive, and I have to pay for shipping - it's always worth it to me, since it's an awesome business that lets us have this awesome forum. I try to be very careful to give my money and support to people that earn it. That's part of why Sephora can be a bit of a bummer - it's big enough that I find some sales clerks are awesome and some are crap, but by giving them your money you're not necessarily rewarding the good, you know? But I've never had bad service from EDS, so they get all my dough. Smile

daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:44 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

I have already filled-out a retail application from with Longo. Perhaps it's review will be completed to coincide with Magda's return, and maybe I'll have some news about this for everyone.

I am looking forward to it!!!! YEAH!!!
Caspers Mum

Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
daydreamingda wrote:
Caspers Mum wrote:

I am looking forward to it!!!! YEAH!!!

I said that I've applied for an account, and that if approved, I will check with Magda if she wants the line.

I didn't say that EDS will be selling Vincent Longo. For now, it's a "maybe" only!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:33 am      Reply with quote
What are vincent longo must buy? So i can check it out too but have no idea about this brand.
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:52 am      Reply with quote
angel06 wrote:
What are vincent longo must buy? So i can check it out too but have no idea about this brand.

Lip stain lip stain! Honestly, I don't even know what else they make, but lots of EDS folks agree that their lip stains are fab, and I think that's actually what motivated schang to come across this sale in the first place. Smile

schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
Lip stain lip stain! Honestly, I don't even know what else they make, but lots of EDS folks agree that their lip stains are fab, and I think that's actually what motivated schang to come across this sale in the first place. Smile

Yeah, I only went on their website to find out more about the lip stains that so many were raving about!
ginnielizz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Schang, it's all your fault. I just bought FOUR VL lip stains because of this notice (but with the discount of $27, minus shipping of like $9, it's almost like getting one for free! Right?????) I've been testing stains like crazy and these were just the best by far. Thanks for the tip for how to save!

schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
ginnielizz wrote:
Schang, it's all your fault. I just bought FOUR VL lip stains because of this notice (but with the discount of $27, minus shipping of like $9, it's almost like getting one for free! Right?????) I've been testing stains like crazy and these were just the best by far. Thanks for the tip for how to save!

Smile Yea! I'm so glad you got to take advantage of the sale! And I totally agree with your logic, buy more so you can save more!

But I don't know if my husband would...
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |