Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Gatineau tokens - advice appreciated
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I have just purchased several Gatineau products from various internet stores. I live in Australia. I have noticed tokens on the packaging. I tried googling about these and it said something about a 'passport', which I don't have. I also can't find an appropriate contact on Gatineau's website.
I think they may entitle me to a free product somehow. Has anyone used these, or know what to do with them please?
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:57 am      Reply with quote
This is all I could find:

http://www.thebeautyroom.co.uk/beauty-passport-scheme.asp

Did you order from this shop? Maybe you should contact the internet sites you bought your products from and ask them? They might know.

I know you said you cannot find an appropriate contact on the Gatineau web page, but what about the sales email address? You could always drop them an email since it is the only one listed on their contact page.

http://www.gatineau.com.au/contact.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for replying Very Happy No it isnt that one. Actually I think their PR is generally poor. I find the product info in the boxes really just advertising, they don't explain much about how and when to apply, if you can layer etc. Just not very helpful!
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Yes you're correct, I have a beauty passport with several tokens on. You need 12 tokens in total and it depends on their value as to whether you're entitled to one or two free gifts. Having said that, my beauty passport says they can only deliver the free gift to a UK address. My beauty passport came with the item, so maybe if it's only available within Europe that's why you didn't get a passport with your items.

If it helps, I don't think I will fill my beauty passport as I've gone on to other makes now, I need 6 tokens but only a value of 10 more points in order to get 2 free gifts whch are full size. If you're interested you could send your tokens to me (I'm in the UK), IF you have 6 tokens, I will stick them on my beauty passport, get the two items and then we'll have one each. You would have to pay for me to ship it to you.

If you're interested PM me.

Sarah
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Juliemarie PS yes it is only available within the UK, the address to send the passport to is Berkshire UK. My above offer still stands if interested.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Those products were probably intended for UK distribution or something and then ended up in Australia Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
THANK YOU ladies!! Mystery solved. (Mind you I feel a bit cheated by the sellers). Sarah, I think I have a token value of 33, so I will pm you to take up your extremely kind offer. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |