Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
JuicyBeauty~help
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MissCay
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I am new comer~

Have anyone tried the Green Apple Serum? Any can tell what the difference between the Green Apple Antioxidant Serum / Antioxidant Serum?

I just want to know does the Green Apple one more suit to combination skin...
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi and welcome to EDS---you'll love it here Very Happy

Hmm Im not sure what the differences are between the green apple and normal antioxidant serum. But I have used the green apple one and urgh...so so sticky! I made my skin so sweet and sticky which I hated. It smells of apples are suggested by the name but it was like applying apple juice on my skin.

I didnt find that it was suitable for my acne and combo skin, and ended up using it on my hands and feet, and that didnt make my them soft.

I would suggest you get samples to try out before spending your money on the full sized serum.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:33 am      Reply with quote
yeahyeah wrote:
Hi and welcome to EDS---you'll love it here Very Happy

Hmm Im not sure what the differences are between the green apple and normal antioxidant serum. But I have used the green apple one and urgh...so so sticky! I made my skin so sweet and sticky which I hated. It smells of apples are suggested by the name but it was like applying apple juice on my skin.

I didnt find that it was suitable for my acne and combo skin, and ended up using it on my hands and feet, and that didnt make my them soft.

I would suggest you get samples to try out before spending your money on the full sized serum.

Hi yeahyeah

Thank you for your reply~ Surprised
To the serum, I may get a sample to try then.

But I am so curious do all JB products also give a sticky feel? I actually have tried the JB oil-free moisturer last night but it made my face suffocated! my face breakout crazyly this morning!(full of oil!)
I'm not sure isn't it my skin not suit. to JB, or other ppl also have this experience.
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
There isn't much difference except price, if you ask me.

Ingredient list for "regular" Antioxidant serum:
organic juices of vitis vinifera (white grape) juice, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) juice & aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, organic essential fatty acids of oenothera biennis (evening primrose), linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed & borago officinali (borage) seed, organic algae extract, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), thioctic acid (alpha-lipoic acid), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), dipeptide-2, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), sclerotium gum, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, disodium edta, phospholipids, hyaluronic acid, dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), potassium sorbate, amyris balsamifera & litsea cubeba (may chang) pure essential oils.

Ingredient list for Green Apple Antioxidant serum:
organic hydroxy-acid juices of pyrus malus (apple) juice (malic), citrus medica limonum (lemon) juice (citric) & vitis vinifera (white grape) juice (tartaric), organic raw cane sugar (glycolic), willow bark extract (salicylic), organic milk peptides (lactic), organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, organic algae extract, vitis vinifera (organic grape) seed oil, organic essential fatty acids of oenothera biennis (evening primrose), linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed & borago officinali (borage) seed, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), thioctic acid (alpha-lipoic acid), dipeptide-2, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), sclerotium gum, dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, disodium edta, phospholipids, hyaluronic acid, potassium sorbate, azulene, citrus reticulata (mandarin), litsea cubeba (may chang) & cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) pure essential oils.

I have the Green Apple version and do not experience any stickyness at all. However, I do let it dry on my face before applying any other products, that might just be the trick to it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:49 am      Reply with quote
I have a lot of Juice products and I find that the oil-containing moisturizers don't dry sticky at all for me (I've tried both Green Apple and Nutritive). And the sunscreen isn't too sticky for me (SPF 30 light tinted moisturizer) but some people complain it's a bit heavy for them. The one product I have that IS insanely sticky is the blemish clearing serum - if I apply a thin layer all over it's ok, but if I spot-treat thickly, it's very sticky and lint will get stuck on it from my pillowcases so it looks even freakier in the AM! Embarassed

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Re all the Juice Beauty products that i've tried, they're ALL sticky on my face. I've tried that green apple serum, blemish serum, their green apple moisturiser with spf15, their green apple nutrient mask and green apple peel. Although with the masks and peels, its wash off, I do feel that its a bit sticky and sweet on my face though.

I;ve got a few samples of their oil free moisturiser, nutrient mosturiser, and cleansers but i dont really want to use them as I fear of the stickiness feeling on my skin...and causing breakouts.

About the moisturiser with spf 30, theres a thread on here reviewing it and a few people have said that its not sticky at all.

HTH Smile

Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |