Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review :: Eminence Thermal Spring Whip &Tomato Sun Cre
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm using Eminence's Thermal Spring Whip Moisturizer on the suggestion of an aesthetician in nyc to deal with the summer heat & humidity & my congested pores. I generally have good skin, good tone, very occational blemish, a bit of dehydration & blackhead (mainly nose, and occationally pop up on my cheeks). The texture is very comfortable to me & sinks in quite quickly. I'm really liking that it never feels that i've applied too much.

It smells like peppermint & sulphur (from the thermal spring water)...not the most appealing smell but dissipates quickly. The peppermint is very refreshing for the summer.

I top this off with a dab of Eminence's Tomato Sun Cream mixed with some rose hydrosol to thin out. This cream is quite thick & I wouldn't want to apply is full-on...except maybe in winter. It smells of oranges, which is a nice compliment to the peppermint of the Thermal Spring Whip.

Overall I'm enjoying this combo, as I'm only using quite a small amount of each, so it's lasting quite a while.

Doctored from EDS site

Thermal Spring Whip Moiturizer
Normalizing & Sebum-Reducing
• Helps to reduce sebum production
• Improves acne skin conditions
• Deeply moisturizes the epidermis
• Helps to reduce irritation in all skin types

Tomato Sun Cream
Natural Sunscreen & Moisturizer
• Increases the level of moisture retention in the skin
• Full range of UV sun protection: UVA, UVB & UVC
• Significantly reduces inflammation and darkening of the skin
• Supplies the skin with bioflavonoids and nutrients
• Helps to protect the skin from photo-aging
• Maintains and improves moisture levels
• Protects against environmental damage
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Eminence Organics Tomato Day Cream SPF 16 (60 ml / 2 floz)
Eminence Organics Tomato Day Cream SPF 16 (60 ml / 2 floz)

This natural sunscreen and moisturizer helps protect skin from photoaging and reduces inflammation and darkening of the skin.

Formerly called Eminence Tomato Sun Cream SPF 16.

gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I got 6 sample jars (30 ml total) of the Thermal Spring Whip Moisturizer off eBay and have been using it for about a week now. Although I'm not quite ready to give a full review just yet, here are my initial impressions:

I like the initial feel of it when it is applied on my skin. It somehow manages to moisturize all the while leaving my skin feeling like silk (smooth, and not greasy). However, if I get warm at all and start sweating, it seems as though it "melts" the product and I am left with an oily t-zone.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Eminence mask is better than the cream
vassbeaute
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:10 am      Reply with quote
I am buying this one soon but after hearing when you get heated it starts to sweat i am having second thoughts
JennyJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
I like to use the Eminence Tomato Sun Cream in the summer. I used it last summer and it was great. I didn't find it too rich for my skin, but you have to remember to use Eminence products in moderation because they are very concentrated. The instructions on some of their products even tell you to dilute them with a little water.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:50 am      Reply with quote
same as you, I like this and I thin it with water.

JennyJam wrote:
I like to use the Eminence Tomato Sun Cream in the summer. I used it last summer and it was great. I didn't find it too rich for my skin, but you have to remember to use Eminence products in moderation because they are very concentrated. The instructions on some of their products even tell you to dilute them with a little water.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Does Eminence sell thermal spring water in a can, similar to Avenes?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:48 am      Reply with quote
I want to try Tomato Day Cream SPF16. It sounds decent.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |