Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Bioinfusion Olive Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
I stumbled on this at Walgreen's the other day. My hair is thick, curly, stubborn, auburn with highlights, so I need deep conditioning on a regular basis.

I use Matrix for my daily shampoo, conditioner. Sometimes I use Rehab by Lush, followed by a good conditioner.

This is a tub of a green cream/gel. The consistency is sort of creamy gel, KWIM? Anyway, it was $7.99 for 12 oz, a generous size.

I put some on after I shampooed the other day and liked it ok. It smells really nice - hard to describe, but fresh. I read the directions later (they are in small print on the back and I need readers to see that small print!!) Anyway, I did it wrong. I was supposed to put it on after washing and leave it on for at least 45 minutes to 1 hour with a cap on or 15 - 25 minutes with warm air.

I did that today. I had stuff to do around the house, so I shampooed my hair and slathered this on. It is not oily but feels really good. I slapped a shower cap on and went about my chores. I showered and rinsed it out. WOW!! My hair feels so soft and not frizzy at all. Not oily, not sticky - just nice.

I will definitely purchase this again to use as a deep conditioning treatment once a week.

I know ya'll are going to ask for ingredients so here is my best shot (it is even smaller print than the directions and I have my readers on)

Water/Aqual, Glycerin, Coconut Oil (Cocoa Nucifera), Behentrimonium Methoulate, Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja), Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceral Stearate, Celeareth 20, Wheat Germ Oil, Panthenol, Olive Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Jojoba Oil, Hyrolized Oat Protein, TetrasodiumEDTA, Methylchloriothiazlinone (I think that is what it says), BHA, BHT, Proprietary Blend of Natural Extracts containing Bee Balm Extract, Carrot Extract, Sunflower Seed Extract and Wheat Extract, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

I did an internet search but could not locate it, I found other products by them. They are from Riviera Brands out of Illinois.

Deb
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
thanks so much for the review, my hair hasn't gotten so dry lately and my usual products aren't working. I really need a deep conditioning and I have a Walgreens right down the street! I'm definitely going to pick it up, ingredients are very good.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
I probably won't find it up here in Canada. I did want to add that the ingredients look good; different oils, glycerin.

Do you have a heat cap? I bought one from Sallys years ago and it works well.
gimidalight
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Is biofusion the product brand?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:20 am      Reply with quote
gimidalight wrote:
Is biofusion the product brand?

It's BioInfusion, they have it on walgreen's online it is listed under hair conditioners, Walgreen's for the brand.
HTH Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
I probably won't find it up here in Canada. I did want to add that the ingredients look good; different oils, glycerin.

Do you have a heat cap? I bought one from Sallys years ago and it works well.

I love mine, my first lasted me over 30 years and part of that time my daughters borrowed it! I just replaced it from Sally's a few years ago and bought each daughter their own! Smile

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Deb, great review, thanks! I definitely want to get some of this. In the summer when my hair gets dried out from swimming, I will sometimes use pure coconut oil. I slather it on my hair and leave it on for about an hour, then I shampoo and condition. It works really well. But I've tried Walgreen's BioInfusion shampoo and conditioner before and I really liked them, so I'm sure the deep conditioner would be good as well. I remember how nice the shampoo smelled.

What is a heat cap? I'm assuming it generates heat when you wear it, but how? Thanks! Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
m4paws wrote:
Deb, great review, thanks! I definitely want to get some of this. In the summer when my hair gets dried out from swimming, I will sometimes use pure coconut oil. I slather it on my hair and leave it on for about an hour, then I shampoo and condition. It works really well. But I've tried Walgreen's BioInfusion shampoo and conditioner before and I really liked them, so I'm sure the deep conditioner would be good as well. I remember how nice the shampoo smelled.

What is a heat cap? I'm assuming it generates heat when you wear it, but how? Thanks! Smile

Yes you wear it here is a link to the type (plug in) that I have. There are microwavable ones as well but I love this:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-Conditioning-Heat-Cap/SBS-255503,default,pd.html

HTH

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |