Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin in your 30's
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
khalie
5% products discount

Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
What is it about your 30's not only do you have to deal with the fact that mini skirts are a distant memory but your skin seems to just let you down. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I had great skin in my teens and 20's and then all of a sudden I turn 30 and it is like BANG I have reverted to a teenager with breakout galore. My beautician said that your skin changes every 7 years and my friends in their 40's say it gets worse because after the acne comes wrinkles. Does anyone have the same problems and advice on this Question
youngrace
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
ah, that sucks. Confused have you considered giving either retin-a or copper peptides a shot? both can potentially attack the double front of both acne and wrinkles, so they may be worth investigating. retin-a is a prescription retinoids ... copper peptides can be purchased fromwww.skinbiology.com. there's actually a recent thread regarding copper peptides that you might want to look into. in any case, if you're a cp newbie, start slow, and gradually increase to super cp, COP2x, etc. hope this helps!!
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
same as me, I never had breakout when I am 20's, but now, I even got acne.... I feel so unconfortable when I am talking to someone, also itching and red... whats happened to me..// Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I think it is due to my indulging more - chocolates, drinks....whereas when I was a teenager, I had a very healthy diet, got regular excercise and so benefited my skin.

So, now, I have tried to cut down on my food indulgences and try to get regular moderate excercise. I see my skin improves if I eat more fresh vegs than not.

What is good is that the skin is quite adaptable - you can reverse the effects if you take care of it. Here's wishing you well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:03 am      Reply with quote
I'd recommend proper exfoliation. I think that the circulation gets a big sluggish as we age. Manual and chemical exfoliation should help get the good skin of your 20s back. I, for one, have a healthier diet and lifestyle from my 20s but don't appear to be benefiting much from that!!!! Use of JM Bioclear, Epidermix II and other goodies have made a good difference. Take care.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
posts moved regarding DIY Home Businesses. PM's sent explaining. Please discuss through PM's. Thank you in advance.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
I think this time your acne is associated with a hormonal change. You should go and see a dermatologist.
mrspiggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:08 am      Reply with quote
I'm sorry you feel so sad right now. I had great skin when I was a teen but once I hit 20s it's bad bad skin, only now, in my 30s my skin is starting to behave and is nice back to me.

For Acne, I seriously would ask you to go see a Derm, they will be able to give you something to fix it, internally or externally. I tried in my 20s all kinds of treatment, only much later in my 20s then I went to a doctor and Differin and eventually retin A fixes my acne.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
yaling111 wrote:
same as me, I never had breakout when I am 20's, but now, I even got acne.... I feel so unconfortable when I am talking to someone, also itching and red... whats happened to me..// Sad

me me me here! I have non-stopping acnes on my forehead and they left marks!
I tried micro and Epidermx-II at home, didnt see a big difference!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |