Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
questions on epidermx 2
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:57 am      Reply with quote
i'm wondering which website did u all who uses naturderm products ordered it from? and if i have questions about it.. who is the best to ask? i e-mailed the contact details in greatnewskin.com but have got no reply from there.. so i thought ppl who use it might have a different contacts..
also, i'm wondering if it's suitbale to just use epidermx 2 as an everyday scrub in my routine.. continuing with all my other products? also, how many of u have success getting rid of acne and blackheads with it? I've look through the other link and found there's quite a number of ppl who like it and some don't.. wondering if there's any recent updates.. Thanks so much..
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:19 am      Reply with quote
I ordered mine from Goldport Beauty (http://www.goldportbeauty.com). I had a question regarding shipping times and they replied to me within hours. I haven't tried the E2 yet, so I can't give an opinion about the actual product, but I thought Goldport Beauty's customer service was great. Also, if you sign up for their "monthly exclusive offers" you'll get an email for 10% off.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I order mine from great new skin, you may have not received a reply as their servers were down this last week. Amy will get back to you though, dont worry!

You can use it everyday, or twice a day if you skin permits. I would just advise you that if you are using an active or an acid to use them at the opposite time of day. I like to use mine in the morning so my makeup goes on really smooth, although DH just got me a Clarisonic for my b-day so Im not sure how often I will need to use the E2(but I love it so much I dont want to give it up!).

I personally have had excellent results with E2 combating breakouts and blackheads. A good clay mask after using (with or without a steam) really helps pull gunk out of pores. It also makes the best lip scrub I have ever tried.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
melanie haber
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Am I correct in saying that GNS offers samples of Epidermix and GPB does not?

Also, has anyone here used plain aluminum oxide crystals added to their own cleanser? I plan to try E2, and have some aluminum oxide crystals from Completely Bare -- and I'm not sure if they are the same kind -- from what I have read, I think they may be the same.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:53 am      Reply with quote
I'm with Vonstella, EpiII is not something I can give up now that I have it! I use it every night, except for the eves when I use pumpkin peel, in which case I'll use it the following AM. BTW, you can use this stuff on your lips? never occurred to me to try that, thanks for the tip!

I buy mine fromwww.goldportbeauty.com. Customer service is fantastic and shipping is quick. They'll usually ship either the same day or next day of placing my order!

melanie, yes and no to the samples at goldport vs. GNS. Goldport will sell samples of EpiII with $25 purchase camellia oil.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
i buy mine from goldportbeauty. The shipping was fast and customer service was great
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using EpidermX II twice a day and have no problems incorporating it with the other products that I was using. The EpidermX II actually made everything else work better.

I order from Goldport Beauty.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks.. i guess i'll just wait for amy to reply.. because the shipping cost seems to be cheaper if i buy from greatnewskin.com
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:18 am      Reply with quote
You might want to resend your email, just in case she didnt get it, or you can call CS, the # is on the site.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Ok.. thanks..
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:38 am      Reply with quote
I really like this. I have ordered from GNS before but have recently been told that it's cheaper from Goldport. I'm hoping some day EDS will carry it. I use it 2-3 times a week as I already use acids etc. Great manual scrub.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
I'm another goldportbeauty fan.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
I bought it from great new skin, I used it twice daily, no problem at all.
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi.. I'm wondering if any of u emailed amy recently.. I've emailed her last friday.. this monday as well when i was told the server was down last week.. but have yet to receive any reply.. so upset about it.. -.-
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:31 am      Reply with quote
alimwj wrote:
Hi.. I'm wondering if any of u emailed amy recently.. I've emailed her last friday.. this monday as well when i was told the server was down last week.. but have yet to receive any reply.. so upset about it.. -.-

Hey, I emailed Amy on Monday afternoon and received a response yesterday. Have you tried again?

BTW, my email concerned packaging. I had asked if she would be willing to consider selling it in larger plastic "refill" tubs and she said that in order to avoid contamination, that'll never be an option but they do offer a monthly auto-ship program. If you sign up for the auto-ship, you'll only pay $14.95 + 2.50 shipping for each 1 oz. jar of EpidermxII. Very cool!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Yeah.. after i was told that thr server was down last week.. i tried again on monday.. and did receive the mail saying that they'll get back to me ASAP as they are not working on monday.. sigh.. i'm having such a hard time trying to get this.. maybe i'm not meant to have one.. LOL..
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:11 am      Reply with quote
alimwj wrote:
Yeah.. after i was told that thr server was down last week.. i tried again on monday.. and did receive the mail saying that they'll get back to me ASAP as they are not working on monday.. sigh.. i'm having such a hard time trying to get this.. maybe i'm not meant to have one.. LOL..

great news alimwj - I heard from a little bird named Caspers Mum that EpidermxII will soon be available for order from EDS, how cool is that? Check this thread...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7937&start=350

alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:17 am      Reply with quote
that's good.. but i'm not so sure of buying it now.. i always like to have some customer service when buying something.. so i know who to talk to when something goes wrong.. but now that i didn't get any reply from amy.. i'm not sure about trying that.. i don't want to end up having skin reaction to epidermx 2 and no one to talk to.. cause i've got hyper sensitive skin.. Thanks for telling athena 123.. ^^
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:21 am      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:
I heard from a little bird named Caspers Mum that EpidermxII will soon be available for order from EDS, how cool is that?

That would just be awesome, please, please, please Casper's Mum and Magda! Pray Pray Pray
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
alimwj wrote:
that's good.. but i'm not so sure of buying it now.. i always like to have some customer service when buying something.. so i know who to talk to when something goes wrong.. but now that i didn't get any reply from amy.. i'm not sure about trying that.. i don't want to end up having skin reaction to epidermx 2 and no one to talk to.. cause i've got hyper sensitive skin.. Thanks for telling athena 123.. ^^

What sort of reaction are you afraid you will get?

alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I'm afraid my skin can't stand the dermabrasion.. also afraid it'll get all red n blotchy... my skin is very sensitive in the sense that.. everytime i apply any foundation.. my face will be so red when i remove... and if i extract a little it'll get all red as well... and i easily get reaction to skin care products.. it'll get itchy or dry if it does't like the products.. etc..
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:34 am      Reply with quote
actually the thing i'm afraid most is.. if i buy it.. then when there's prob with it.. i dun get any repy from amy.. since i dun get one now.. so i'm sort of waiting for her to reply then only buy.. just to make sure i'll get reply if something happens... although i've heard tha most ppl with very sensitive skin doesn't get any reaction to it..
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:49 am      Reply with quote
You might be better off just getting samples to start with. It seems very odd that she hasnt gotten back to you yet, Ive always recieved a reply in less than 24 hours.

athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:53 am      Reply with quote
alimwj wrote:
actually the thing i'm afraid most is.. if i buy it.. then when there's prob with it.. i dun get any repy from amy.. since i dun get one now.. so i'm sort of waiting for her to reply then only buy.. just to make sure i'll get reply if something happens... although i've heard tha most ppl with very sensitive skin doesn't get any reaction to it..

This is out of character, alimwj - I usually get a reply between 24-48 hours when I email Amy. I'll pm you the email address I'm using, OK? I understand what you mean about not getting a response to email. When I send an email to a company with questions about something I want to buy, lack of response is a deal breaker for me. I figure if they're not going to be helpful before I buy, how helpful will they be after I buy?

charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Alimwj, I did hear from Amy yesterday - twice. She did say she found my email in her spam box, so that could be a problem. Also she said she was leaving on vacation, so you probably won't hear from her for awhile due to that.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |