Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Hi, from Scalawaggirl! Just checking in. :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone. I'm just popping in to say hello and hope you are all well. Even though I don't post much now, I do check in periodically and to answer PMs.

Things are good. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Scally, I for one really miss you! I learned a lot from your posts. Come back, dear heart.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:39 am      Reply with quote
wave Hi scallywagirl, glad to hear from you I enjoyed reading your posts! A lot of the drama seems to have died down... It seems inevitable that skincare forums are gonna blow up now and then [I've seen it occur on other forums as well...] does it have anything to do with the fact that it's mostly women that post to skincare/makeup forums? Wait Silenced forget I asked that question I don't wanna cause another implosion! Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Scally,

I bloody miss you! (Tu me manques beaucoup.) Where are you? Come back, please. I am not sure what happened and why you're not here that much but what I can say, is that I miss reading your posts! I'm glad you're well and hope that everything is going well for you.

Massive hug,

CatXOXOXO
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
Scally,

I bloody miss you! (Tu me manques beaucoup.) Where are you? Come back, please. I am not sure what happened and why you're not here that much but what I can say, is that I miss reading your posts! I'm glad you're well and hope that everything is going well for you.

Massive hug,

CatXOXOXO

Moi aussi, tu me manques! Reviens ŕ nous.

I really miss the people who have gone.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
It's so great to hear from all of you! I still check in so don't worry because I'm "sort" of around.

Vous me manquez, aussi, je vous assure! I'm busy elsewhere, though, but wish everyone the absolute best!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Scally its so nice to hear you're still around, but I do miss your posts and progression pics Crying or Very sad They were very informative.
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
Nice to see you post Scally!! I do hope to see you around EDS, I always looked forward to reading your posts!!

Lisa

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
I do miss your posts and progression pics

me too.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto to all that is said above. I miss your information and your progress pics!
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Scally,
Glad you dropped in.Miss you and your great pics and reports on products.Looks like you have quite the fan club.
Fan here, too
Linda
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:03 am      Reply with quote
Hey scallawaggirl, long time no see! Very Happy Are you still using your lip pump?

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
lillilulu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi Scallawaggirl, really pleased to know that all is well with you. I second everything everyone else has said. You were always so generous with your knowledge and advice, and it was always a pleasure to read your posts. I hope you have found a new job and employers that appreciate you.
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
Tricia? Plain and simply put--GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE, regardless of where else you may be! See how you're so sorely missed? We all just loved our Scalawaggirl!!!!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah! Glad to see your posting here again, Scally. Very Happy
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi Scally,
I very seldom post anything myself but I do read the forums most days. I have really missed your posts and photos. You always had lots of information and tips to share with everyone. I hope to "see" you around EDS a lot, lot more.
Ricky
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Scally-So glad to hear you are still around. I do more lurking myself these days. We miss you and your great posts!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:36 am      Reply with quote
You all are so sweet! Thanks for the well wishes. Smile I truly am very busy these days but I'm still around!

Hugs everyone.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Hey there Scally- we all miss you!!Any new potions or gadgets we all need? Cool
Robin
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Glad to hear from you, Scally!

We all have greatly missed your thoughtful and informative posts.

Hope everything is well with you and yours.

Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:54 am      Reply with quote
LOL, Robin! Nothing new at the moment but I am going to try out the Velds Ferox...duh duh dun! Right now, my routine is super pared down (hard to believe, I know) but it only includes right now:

AM
Cleanse w/microfiber cloth
Vivier C 20%
Emu oil
Sunscreen

PM
Cleanse w/one of my preferred cleansers
Retin-A (every other night)
Super GHK-CU
Emu oil

As far as gadgets, I still use:

Quasar SP, Facemate, Oxylight, and Nuface

I've been rolling with both the Dermaroller and the .15mm version and have done 4-5 treatments so far. My scarring has improved dramatically with rolling - far, far better than anything else I've done. I think this, along with the Retin-A and GHK, has improved my skin amazingly. I did just do a 2-layer TCA peel to shake things up a bit. LOL.

Thanks, everyone. Smile It means so much to see you all again.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Durn, that IS pared down! Now you're making ME look like a high maintenance kind of woman! Laughing

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
LOL, Athena. I used to keep my routine printed out and taped to the interior of my bathroom mirror. I know how it is to be high maintenance but I call myself "Low, High Maintenance". A lot going on but I do almost all of it myself (except for haircuts).

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Aah, Mademoiselle Scally..comment t'allez vous aujourd'hui, mon ami?

I know, pretty bad, but it's all I have after taking 2 years (one of which I slept Rolling Eyes ) of French in H.S. Ha..I just knew it would come in handy one day Laughing

Happy to hear you're doing well! You're very missed here...please stop by more often. I always enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your pics. And, hey, what about that MMU video you shared with everyone..so helpful & well done!

Take good care! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Scally! I'm so glad to see that you're still here. I've really missed your posts. I learned so much from them. I understand that you're busy (it happens to the best of us), but I'm hoping that you'll have some free time to spend with us soon.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |