Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Valmont a wonder for the eyes, and for the wallet.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
KrazyKat
5% products discount

Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum, but have been a lurker for some time. I have been a skin care junkie for some time and have finally found a routine that has been working. Unfortunately for me, I have been introduced to Valmont $$$ through some generous samples by EDS. These products have ROCKED MY WORLD!

After use of the sample,I have just purchased the Eye Regenerating Mask, and it took about 3 times of using it, but MY GOODNESS, this firmed, replumpled, hydrated and lifted my eyes from the bottom (not sure about my lines though).

Does anyone know if I continue to use this mask every other day, will my eyes get better permanently or am I stuck having to repurchase for the affects (is the collagen soluble)?

Valmont is very mysterious with their descriptions and If all their products work as well as this, I cant imagine why people are not hoarding the stuff!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:04 am      Reply with quote
I have been a Valmont lover and user for some time. One of the few lines that does remove fine lines and improves the condition of the skin. The effects of the products are cumulative. The longer you use, the better your skin becomes.

5% products discount

Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Bushy. I would love to try many of their products, but Im not quite sure of their funtions, particularly the AWF? threesome.

I am looking to replump and lift my skin (possibly ICTT) as it seems to have deflated since being on a diet. Not sure why that happens, and now my nose to mouth and mouth to chin areas have become more prominent especially with the loss of fat (I also believe some facial lasers a few months ago may have contributed to the fat loss).

Maybe, since you seem to be quite educated with Valmont, you could advise me with which product I might benefit from.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
Krazycat, the best boost to your skin would come from a course of ICCT which will last you for one month. L Elixir Face and Eye creams are definitely the best for keeping the skin in good condition and removing/stopping fine lines. AWF Factor III is good for lessening the depth of deeper lines and will last a long time if just used on those lines. I have also found that a combination of the Radiance Serum (am) and Radiance Cream (pm) will really give good tone and brightness to the complexion and could be used a couple of times per year. Their other really good product is the DNA Repair.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Bushy, I have just taken some photo and I realised that the jawline of my face has drooped a bit resulting in the more prominent NB lines which extends to the chin especially when I smile. This makes the face in a whole looks less smooth, you know what I mean. So, my quest is, is there any Valmont product which can work on this? To put forward this because I am quite impressed with the few Valmont that I have had used - cleanser, toner and mask only.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:52 am      Reply with quote
I would suggest the ICCT as this will firm up your skin considerably. You may not notice any difference for the first couple of weeks but by the third week, you will really start to notice a difference. You don't need to use any other products with the ICCT course.

5% products discount

Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:40 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Bushy for your knowledge and help,

I will try the ICCT next, when I am done with my Natura Bisse Glyco Peelings.
skinmelon
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I would suggest the ICCT as this will firm up your skin considerably. You may not notice any difference for the first couple of weeks but by the third week, you will really start to notice a difference. You don't need to use any other products with the ICCT course.

ICCT is very pricey. I had experiences with this kind of intensive treatment before with brand like cellscomet, apart from some breakouts and a big dent in my pocket, I did not see any result. What do you think if I can get AWF Factor III first on my problem? which do you think is more cost effective? Thanks for your time.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
Skinmelon, I know that ICCT is pricey but it gave my skin great improvement and I do have oily skin that is prone to breakouts but I did not get any breakouts from ICCT. You could try the AWF but use Factor III and just apply it on your deeper lines. It will last much longer this way and should reduce the depth of the lines but it will take a couple of months to make a difference. You could also use it on fine lines and they should almost disappear after a couple of months.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:55 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Skinmelon, I know that ICCT is pricey but it gave my skin great improvement and I do have oily skin that is prone to breakouts but I did not get any breakouts from ICCT. You could try the AWF but use Factor III and just apply it on your deeper lines. It will last much longer this way and should reduce the depth of the lines but it will take a couple of months to make a difference. You could also use it on fine lines and they should almost disappear after a couple of months.

Do you mean that ICCT takes shorter time to see result than AWF?
But its good to know that these products do not cause breakouts which I am prone to recently.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:12 am      Reply with quote
ICCT is a fairly intense treatment used morning and night for a month and yes, it does work faster than AWF.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
I am going to switzerland in 3 weeks, will definitely check valmont prices over there, hopefully it's a lot cheaper so that I can afford to buy more! Laughing
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
I am going to switzerland in 3 weeks, will definitely check valmont prices over there, hopefully it's a lot cheaper so that I can afford to buy more! Laughing

Oh lucky you. One product I have been wanting to try is the new Nature Biological Scrub. This sound lovely.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
I received the samples of Valmont nature,eye and lip cream and renewing mask from EDS,there is no special result after short time use.

Now I wants to go to Valmont line,which product is start for me?I want to firm my face and reduce the puffiness under the eye.I'm 38,combi skin,and want to use in winter.
Thanks! Smile
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:10 am      Reply with quote
I appreciated your suggestion! you know the price is so high so I won't waste any one cent! Smile
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Has anybody tried Salon size product? The bottle is much bigger than the retail size.
rebeccaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:53 am      Reply with quote
hzsun88 wrote:
Has anybody tried Salon size product? The bottle is much bigger than the retail size.

I personally think there is not too much difference in terms of the product quality. But it's really difficult for you to use up the whole bottle before the expiration date Laughing
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:53 am      Reply with quote
I never used this line of products. I have sample from EDS I will try it sometimes. Thanks for review.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:30 am      Reply with quote
I am 27 and would like to give this line a try. I have fine lines under my eyes and have been fighting slight lines around my mouth, which the clarisonic has done a great job at keeping them smooth. Any recommendations?
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Contour Cellular Eye and Mouth Cream is so so.

Valmont L'ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Regenerating Eye Cream is too expensive.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
If I have enough money, I will hoard the brand. But now, for me it was too expensive

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Eye Regenerating Mask is the best eye mask which I ever used.It really work for the lines.
bt84

Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, where can I get a sample of the Valmont eye mask?
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
bt84 wrote:
Hi, where can I get a sample of the Valmont eye mask?
EDS currently have Valmont eye mask gift for the purchase
xyzabcd8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Personally, no eye product has done miracle to my eyes, I guess this is because eye areas are the place revealing your age most.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |