Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What are the most comfortable brands of high heels?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
peachy
5% products discount

Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried Cole Haan Nike Air? Worth the money?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 am      Reply with quote
The only brand of heels and non heels which have been comfortable for me are Hush Puppies, their designs of recent years have become very sophisticated and classy - and the quality of the leather means that it will soften much faster than other brands. But again, heels will always have some sort of discomforted and a good design can only lessen it to a certain extent.
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:19 am      Reply with quote
Softspots are really comfortable, I love them.
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Hands down - Michael Kors. I wear high heals daily, 3 or 4 inch, and his are the most comfortable so far.

5% products discount

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the recs. i think stuart weitzman and vince camuto are comfortable, but am looking for something even better.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
I like Prevata brand.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:16 am      Reply with quote
As someone who wears 3 or 4 inch heels on a semi-regular basis, I dont think that heels and comfort really go together! But brands with better leather are easier on the foot, Dr. Scholls foot inserts for heels are a Godsend. They really extend the amount of time you can "comfortably" wear heels.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
peachy wrote:
Has anyone tried Cole Haan Nike Air? Worth the money?

I heard about these Cole Haan high heels with the Nike Air soles/heels but haven't actually seen them - trying not to shop so much these days.

However, a few years back I did buy a couple of pairs of the Cole Haan loafers with the Nike Air soles and they were really comfortable. Not sure how that would translate into high heels though.

If I remember right, a while back a shoe designer from Nike moved to Cole Haan and had the idea of incorporating Nike Air soles into some of the Cole Haan styles and got licensing or whatever from Nike to use their Air "technology".
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Peachy,
Yup I have a pair of Cole Haan/Nike slides that I've worn all summer and LOVE them! They are sooooo comfy you don't know you have them on. Zero break-in time.
The most comfortable heels I've found are Prada. Def worth the price. Course, everyone's feet are different and you just have to try them all on to find the brand that's made for you! Don't even bother with cheap heels. It'll show on your face that you are in agony!

5% products discount

Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
thanks. I wish i could find a pair of heels comfy enough to wear walking from my office to the subway. I always change from heels to flats. I don't know how the other women I see in heels all the time on the street are doing it. Maybe some women have a higher pain tolerance for heels and wedges.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
For anyone in the UK, Marks & Spencers do the most comfortable heeled shoes and strappy sandals and quite inexpensive too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:24 am      Reply with quote
I love Cole Haan shoes, especially the ones with Nike Air. I have worn them all over the world (well, all over USA and Europe) and they make sidewalks feel soft. Recommend them. One pair I wore for 4 summers and had to give them up for the odor, they still looked good and people would stop me on the street and ask where I got them.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |