Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Hair Color. Virtually Damage Free? Trionics.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sicarogue

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:03 am      Reply with quote
I have a girlfriend who swears by Trionics. Her hair is to her waist and it is always shiny and so healthy looking. I asked her about it and she told me she went to a salon that only uses trionics. When I called the salon, they wanted sooo much money for a consultation prior to the actual service.

Apparently Trionics is a developer that uses enzymes to lighten hair and to deposit color rather than traditional ammonia and peroxide. I am purchasing some and will post the results. I will provide links to the websites that carry it if anyone is interested. They also have perms as well. If anyone else has used this, please please post. Needless to say, no one else except maybe in New York and LA uses this in their salons. I googled it and could not find any other salons around here
(hot Florida) so I am gonna do it mahself! lol. I wonder why it isn't more popular?
Here are the links. The first link is to a site that explains the benefits of Trionics. The second link is to a site that will sell it to the general public. Also, just an FYI ,I read that Jessica Simpson uses this to achieve her beautiful blonde hair.
Info on Trionics
UNABLE TO LINK

Where to purchase Trionics
UNABLE TO LINK

The company says it can be used with any hair color. I am going to try it with the Wella Color Charm.

Sicarogue.
PS when can I post links? I do not understand the rules about new members not being able to post links. How long do I have to be a member before I can do so? Very frustrating when trying to post.
Since I cannot post these links, I would suggest googling Trionics Enzyme Hair.
The first few links that come up should show BHBBEAUTY DOT COM. If you scroll to the bottom of the page, they have additonal links as well with more info about Trionics. It can be purchased at baycitybeautystore DOTCOM by the general public.
Thanx again,
Sicarogue
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:53 am      Reply with quote
I think you have to have 10 posts before you can post a link. I think these are the links you were trying to post.
http://bhbbeauty.safeshopper.com/
http://www.baycitiesbeautystore.com/brand2.asp?brand=32&product=Trionics
sicarogue

Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Diana! This will make it so much easier for anyone looking for more info. **Sica salutes Diana
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sicarogue
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Well let us know how it turns out. I would be interested in hearing about your experience with it.

Deb
JenJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
My colorist uses this on my hair!! She uses the Grey B Gone and she uses the highlift one for my highlights. It really does leave your hair in fabulous condition. Thanks for posting the link - I ordered a bottle of the Grey B Gone last week and it arrived today. I like to do my own root touch ups on occasion to save $$ and time.

I didn't see any kind of Enzyme developers at the Sally's I go to and when I asked the lady at the counter she said they've never carried anything other than the standard hydrogen peroxide.
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
This is a question for those of you who colour your own hair. Can I use a developer from this with a wash out clairol haircolour to make it last longer?

There is a colour I love in the clairol line but it is in their touch up line that only lasts about 10 shampoos. No other colour of theirs turns out to that particular colour so it is possible to do that?
melanie haber
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to know if people who were much lighter when younger can get some of their natuaral color back, at least temporearily, without dulling the shine that healthy undied hair has. I woul;dn't even mind going for translucence.

Anybody know?

Also wondering if thier perms can be used with the colorwork. i had been looking at the r4mer.
melanie haber
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
I can't believe the stuff I post after taking sleeping pills. Confused
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |