Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Copper peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lily38
5% products discount

Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Copper peptides anyone use them daily with good results? I have been on them for about 3 months I believe and don't know if they are helping me. I can't use on my neck since my neck is so sensitive. tell me what your experience has been since day 1 till now.

I can't use the lac sal i think this was way to harsh on my neck. Even though I did mix it with water.

If Cps is supose to improve the skin texture elasticty when should I be seeing this.

I am also getting the baby quasar anyone use the cps right after doing the bq?

Where the results good?

thanks in advance
Cool

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:37 am      Reply with quote
Lily wish I could help but I've been using CPs for 2 mos and haven't noticed ANY change whatsoever Confused Hopefully someone who has the secret for getting amazing results w/ them will help us out.

46, curly dk blonde hair, fair, blue eyes, very oily T-zone. HGs: Tazorac .05% gel; Avene/Bioderma s/s (very high spf AND ppd); Cellbone vit Cie 20%; Cellbone Hyperpeptides; IFP 5% bha/10% aha; Obagi Clear; 'curly girl' method (no poo, just co wash) for my 3b curls.
Lily38
5% products discount

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Hello,

I'm already a member this was the only way i was able to post. Very Happy

5% products discount

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I wish so as well TSJmom. It's hard for me to tell the difference also because I had good skin before using the cps.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:06 am      Reply with quote
I've been using CP for perhaps six weeks. It makes my skin feel taut. I like that.

I suspect that it's making my creases less prominent and plumping out the rest of my face. Could as easily be my imagination or lighting. Even if I really look haggard, [i]thinking[/i] I look good makes a difference in my attitude.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:58 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Skin Biology Copper peptides for about 3-4 weeks now and I have noticed an incredible improvement in my skin. Under the advice of an experienced cp member this is my routine:

AM
Cleanse with epidermx
use Exfol cream all over face & around eyes
Wait 30 min.
Use JB Mineral Prep
Use JB Alpha Derma CE
Use HA & True Radiance eye cream under & around eyes
2 small drops of Emu oil all over face

PM
Cleanse with Cetaphil
use Exfol cream all over face
wait 30 min.
Use 5 drops of CP serum mixed with 3 drops water - rub all over face
Use Super CP only for spot treatment when needed.
Use CP night eyes premier under eyes & on lids
use HA & True Radiance eye cream under & around eyes
3 drops of Emu oil all over face.

2X month 35% fruit acid peel
1X week PSF Pumpkin peel
Spot treat any acne problem overnight with PSF Acne Mud Mask Treatment

My skin as never looked better. Very smooth, great texture & color, very hydrated without being oily. Almost no hormonal breakouts this month (Just one very small one that quickly went away with PSF Mud treatment)

I have used JB alpha derma CE for about 4 years and really like the product. My skin look good but not great - which is why I decided to try the CP's (Was motivated into trying them due to a great thread by Scalawaggirl). I have used many products over the years (Obagi, Retin-A, MD Forte, Kinerase, Cellex-C, Etc) and this is my best result so far. I think Scalawaggirl made a very important comment in her post that constant exfoliating is very important to the success of copper peptides.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my folligen shampoo and conditioner which contains CP. I dont know yet whether it works to help grow my hair.
Lily38
5% products discount

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
wow that's alot! the person who helped you with gettinig the right products do they work for Dr pickart?

No one helped me over the phone when I called. I had a knowlegeable friend who is also a cp user and very happy with his results.

The cps I am using he told me which to get and how to use them.

I was afraid of using on my neck after a month because my skin there was looking older.

Maybe the uglies? well anyway I went back to using the cps there and so far so good.

I ordered the baby quasar and plan on using the cps right after doing the bq.

exfoliating which do you use and how often? sorry if you had answered in the last post.

as far as the acid peels are there any you would recommend?

thanks again Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Lily38 - The person that recommended the products is/was a member on this forum (It was Scalawaggirl) I pretty much followed what she was recommending since she was a long time cp user and had experienced excellent results. She had posted before and after pictures that everyone had said were unbelievable! There are a few differences in the skin care routine that I do and the one that she uses, primarily my morning use of JB mineral prep & Alpha Derma CE. I have been using this product for years and really love it. The copper peptide skin care routine is very similar to what she was recommending. After about 4 weeks of cp use I am currently at 5 drops cp serum mixed with 3 drops of water. Next week I will increase to 6 drops of cp serum and 2 drops of water. The key with cp's is to go very slowly so your skin gets adjusted to the cp's and that way you will avoid the uglies. I use the same mixture for my neck and so far no uglies - my skin looks great. For exfoliating I really like the 35% fruit peel (only 2X a month for this peel it is strong) from www.dianayvonne.com I also just ordered a sample of their vitamin C 25% serum and if I like it I will be incorporating that into my morning regime. For daily exfoliating I use Epidermx2 each morning and once a week I use a pumpkin peel from PSF.

Hope this helps explain everything

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |