Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Online shopping. Paid with NO delivery. What should I do? :(
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
I bought 3 bottles of health supplement online from thiswww.Betterbodz.com a mth ago. paid by credit card as instructed with overseas postage fees as quoted. After a few days, someone from this shop sent me an email requesting extra shiping charge almost DOUBLE the total cost of my merchandise. It's quite rip off, but i told them to charge me anyway as I live overseas and those supplements dont come in handy. After 2 weeks, I received no news from them. I emailed them 3 times with no reply. My credit card, however, was being charged the ORIGINAL amount only. It's been a mth's time already, but still with no response... What should i do? anywhere i can file a complain online?! Sad
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:02 am      Reply with quote
I am not sure where you are from but here in Aus you can request your credit card company to reverse the charge by supplying sufficient info that the goods have not been received. Perhaps you could try that. But first, you should send another email to the company stating that you have not received the goods or any response from them and that you intend to request your credit card company to reverse the charge. If you don't get a response within a few days then take the action mentioned.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:17 am      Reply with quote
That's so arrogant Mad
But don't worry, as long as you used your credit card, it's going to be fine Smile

I'm sure a mail informing them that you will claim your money back through your credit card company will do the trick. I had a similar experience with gotbeautyproducts. They charged the card, didn't send anything and didn't reply to my mails. I sent them a "warning" and within hours the money was refunded.

The reclamation normally takes a couple of months (at least with Visa) so it's a lot faster if the store refund the amount.

You'll be fine! Smile
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
I agreed with bushy!In this case you can reverse the charge through the credit card company.

Don't worry,you money will return. Smile
this online store will loss many customer if they handle like this!!! Sad
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've sent another email to them telling them i wanted a refund or I will report to Visa... still no response!!! sigh...

guess i really should call my visa card and see what they can do?? Confused
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:41 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, you must be feeling pretty fed up by now. It could of course happen that they have refunded the money without telling you. It doesn't show up on the balance immediately.

In any case contacting Visa sounds like a good idea. Though the reclamation process may be slow, at least you can relax and forget about it while it lasts Smile
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:48 am      Reply with quote
daydreamingda, I had a quick look at the website and it does have a section to track orders. It also has a message section. Have you had a look to see if you can track your order or if there are any messages there for you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
daydreamingda, I had a quick look at the website and it does have a section to track orders. It also has a message section. Have you had a look to see if you can track your order or if there are any messages there for you.

Hi Bushy,

I've tried to track my order as well... but it's always saying "precessing". I've also tried to "message" them, which would lead u to emailing their customer service... I wrote them at least 4x if not even more... but they never replied!!

it's really frustrating!! Sad
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Icontactd my Vis card.... they said ther transaction is basically a deal between me and the merchandiser and thy cannot and will not reverse the trade for me!!

what should i do now?????

i m sooooo lost!!! Crying or Very sad
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:30 am      Reply with quote
How come? I believe the same rules apply for Visa no matter where you live. Or maybe it is just the same bad CS? Bad Grin

Anyhow, this is the procedure I've been talking about. I copied this is from http://corporate.visa.com/ut/faq.jsp

I believe a merchant has acted fraudulently. What can I do?
Please notify the dispute area at the financial institution that services your Visa account of any merchant practices that you feel are inappropriate. Your bank has access to the appropriate Visa rules and regulations as well as to the Notification of Customer Complaint forms which should be used by your bank to document and file merchant complaints. It is not necessary for your bank to be the merchant's financial institution in order to file a complaint for you. The address or telephone number of the financial institution that issued your Visa card can be found on the back of your Visa card or your Visa statement.

Best of luck!
Cadia
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
I believe the same rules apply for Visa no matter where you live.

I can confirm that's not the case, definitely.

I looked at some of the Visa "rules" in Cadia's link and certainly wish they were applied globally, by the issuing banks AND merchants, but seems those really only apply to US consumers, unfortunately, at least in my experience.

Hope you do eventually get your order, daydreaming! Why is it that some online retailers have incredibly efficient systems in place when it comes to charging your credit card, they can do that immediately, but are not so efficient with shipping and responding to customer inquiries?
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Daydreaming,
This is such a bad situation. I sincerely hope you can get your product or money and a apology. I would be glad to go to the site and tell them that I read of their horrible customer service and will not order anything from them.Let me know if that would help and maybe others will do the same.
Linda
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:15 am      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:
Cadia wrote:
I believe the same rules apply for Visa no matter where you live.

I can confirm that's not the case, definitely.

I looked at some of the Visa "rules" in Cadia's link and certainly wish they were applied globally, by the issuing banks AND merchants, but seems those really only apply to US consumers, unfortunately, at least in my experience.

Hope you do eventually get your order, daydreaming! Why is it that some online retailers have incredibly efficient systems in place when it comes to charging your credit card, they can do that immediately, but are not so efficient with shipping and responding to customer inquiries?

Well, I'm not in the US, but I do have the option to complain and getting my money back.

Do you really mean that my Norwegian Visa card (which by the way has the same terms as those at the site I quoted) and US Visa cards are more secure or protected against fraud than Visa cards from other countries? Are you sure you're not thinking about debit card versus credit card?
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:45 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all for your advices. it's been very nice of you all to help. I am so glad i've joined the EDS forum and have made so many friends who are willing to help!!!!!

guess i will try to write them a final email attaching Cadia's website, threatening them i will report the case. see how it goes... Confused

will keep you guys informed!!
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:32 am      Reply with quote
Is there any way you can actually telephone them and SPEAK to someone? Perhaps demanding to speak to a manager and letting them know that you will seek advice from legal bodies etc... might get them to either refund you or send your goods. You should also tell them you will write to every magazine etc.. to put people off ordering from them. Good luck.
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:36 am      Reply with quote
sorry, dog stepped on laptop!
edithsz
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
I had something similar happening to me, ordered on August 27 some herbal wash from an Indian store located in NY area. The company name is BDBazar, I don't recommend it to anyone! No answers to my emails and the phone posted on the website went to a full mailbox, so there is no way that you actually can communicate with this company. I waited over a month, then I contacted my CC company and initiated a dispute based on non-delivery. They already refunded this charge while they actually investigate what exactly happened.

Hope you can find understanding at your CC company in this matter. Unfortunately many crocks out there trying to make some money by selling stuff that they don't own.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |