Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Your favorite antioxidant night cream or serum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Looking for either cream or serum based product packed with antioxidants for the skin. If you have a personal favorite, please post.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I like Estee Lauder advance night repair. I have always read good reviews about this product. Even from the cosmetics cop...I'm still pretty young so I don't see the benefit right now but it does not break me out and moisturize quite well.
Next i would like to try a Vit C product...

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of the Kate Somerville Antioxidant Serum that really seemed to give my skin a glow and smoothness on my forehead. The sample lasted me 3 weeks and I used it nightly.

I am planning on ordering it when my PSF Vit C serum runs out.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
skim wrote:
I got a sample of the Kate Somerville Antioxidant Serum that really seemed to give my skin a glow and smoothness on my forehead. The sample lasted me 3 weeks and I used it nightly.

I was trying to find this serum on her site...are you referring to the Total Vitamin Antioxidant Complex product? If so, do you know what the ingredients are?
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using PSF Vit C for mths... it's not as expensive as the other brands and it's good!! Smile
CleanSkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Looking for some more suggestions please. No one else applying antioxidants to their skin at night?
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
CleanSkin wrote:
skim wrote:

I was trying to find this serum on her site...are you referring to the Total Vitamin Antioxidant Complex product? If so, do you know what the ingredients are?

Yes that's the one. I'm not sure what the ingredients are, all I know is that I really liked it. And shortly after I began using it, my forehead lines smoothed out. After I ran out, my forehead wasn't as smooth as it had been.

5% products discount

Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
I use Ultraceuticals Vitamin C Sheer 23% (good for oily skin as it is a dry cream).

I also take (internally) a Multi Vitamin, Zinc and Vitamin C. Works wonders!!
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |