Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Hi everybody - Alphaderma review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Let`s face it.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
I am new at this forum but I have been reading the topics for some weeks now.I finally desidet to buy some ithems, Alpha Derma that is.Living in Norway it took over 2weeks to get it, must of it has to do with the customs over here and I had to pay over 83CAD in taxes,would you belive that ,but even so it is cheaper to buy it from the EDS!My 50th birthday is on this sunday so I am in a hurry looking my best,so far no WOW`s...but I will not give up because I have read so much nice about this product.Do I have to ask for free samples when I order,because I did not get any.. Crying or Very sad I think you will have some big laughs in the future because my english is no good Laughing
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there Let's face it. Welcome to the board AND Happy Birthday !

You selected a good product - just give it a little time to work.

As for your English, it looks pretty darn good to me. DEFINITELY better than my Norwegian Very Happy
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome! Let us know how you like the Alpha Derma.

As for samples ... sometimes I'll ask for particular ones (although I don't think I've ever gotten exactly what I wanted because they probably weren't available). I think it depends on what is available and if anything is available. They might have been out when your order was shipped maybe?
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome on board - this skin care cravings boat, Let's Face It !!! I am sure you will enjoy reading all the postings and will find our members very informative and helpful.

I am about your age. Began to use ADCE 2 weeks ago and liking it so far Smile . Do keep us posted on how you get on with it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:14 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to EDS! I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend. I can't comment on the Alphaderma, as I do not have experience with it but I did want to say hello and welcome. Smile I received free samples with my orders without asking, and like someone else posted I asked for some specific ones and I'm sure they probably just didn't have any of what I asked for because I received others instead. I received some lovely Caudalie items and Dermalogica as well. I haven't tried them yet though.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:17 am      Reply with quote
Hei po dag Let's face it - hva er du?

i'm also a European customer (Austria), in the past always paid customs fee for orders from the US (approx. 8% of the value). Strangely (but very positive !) i don't pay any customs for my EDS-deliveries from Canada. Norway is not in the EU - but it shouldn't make any difference towards Canada, i guess.

Hade bra & hilsen fra Vienna !
lin23
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Love the name! Welcome, and I love your language input!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Let's face it - Your English looks pretty good to me! (My grandmother's parents were Norwegian, but I can't speak the language, unfortunately. I'd love to go there and see if any of her family are still around.) Very Happy
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lets face it - Welcome to the Forum Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Have a great birthday, Let`s face it! Good luck with the alphaderma, and yes keep us posted.

I have some samples of it but have not tried yet. Think I'll put it my next to try list.
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using ADCE since December 2005. I love it, its the one product I use day and night. My skin absorbs the product very fast, and I can tell that my skin looks better since using it.
One issue for me, I use mineral foundation, and I need to remember to give the ADCE extra time to get absorbed because it can make my foundation ball up..but this is 100% my fault...usually I am in a hurry and am rushing.
Virginiakl
5% products discount

Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:38 am      Reply with quote
yep any reviews?consider getting it to see if it can help the fine lines below my eyes.has been there since teen years.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
If they've been there since your teens, Virginia, they might be dehydration lines and it may need something to give them more moisture.

Although I really like ADCE, it did nothing at all for the fine lines underneath my eyes. I'm still looking for something that will help with those.
Virginiakl
5% products discount

Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the advice,majorb,but did it help ur skin in any ways?was thinking if it would be good to use for prevention as well.27 now and just started to learn taking care of my skin. Razz
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:09 am      Reply with quote
Virginiakl wrote:
yep any reviews?consider getting it to see if it can help the fine lines below my eyes.has been there since teen years.

I use the whole JB line. It certainly has kept fine lines and wrinkles away. I am really liking their new night cream for the eye area. Very Happy It hydrates and firms the area around my eyes nicely.
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Ok Winnie I'm almost afraid to ask, but what new JB eye product? I'm using their night cream and their new daycream and like them, I m also trying the samples of skin prep and acde, also like. Talk to ya later.
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Virginiakl wrote:
Thanks for the advice,majorb,but did it help ur skin in any ways?was thinking if it would be good to use for prevention as well.27 now and just started to learn taking care of my skin. Razz

Hi. I have used Alphaderma for over a year as a preventative measure (I am 34 years old). It is difficult to judge effectiveness of products when they are used to prevent rather than treat, but I am confident that the Alphaderma has some great ingredients for really preventing fine lines and wrinkles. I use it around my eyes and lips, which are the areas I am most concerned with right now. In the winter, I use it all over my face (I am too oily right now), and I notice that the general health of my skin is better when I use it versus when I don't.

Tina
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
nomoreneckpain wrote:
Ok Winnie I'm almost afraid to ask, but what new JB eye product? I'm using their night cream and their new daycream and like them, I m also trying the samples of skin prep and acde, also like. Talk to ya later.

No new eye product. Laughing I was just stating how I like to use the night cream (which you have) around my eye area.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Winnie
No new eye product. Laughing I was just stating how I like to use the night cream (which you have) around my eye area.[/quote]

Where have ya been? Missed ya!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thought I'd add my $$.02. I've been using the JB line for three months now. (except Ouskil, which didn't really float my boat.) I've really noticed increased firmness, but I don't think I've seen much of a reduction in lines. I don't have many, but my naso labial lines really bother me. Has anyone had any luck with these? - I just added Derma Excel 7 to my arsenal.

Maybe I should just break down and get Restalyne. I'd probably save money.
Virginiakl
5% products discount

Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
If they've been there since your teens, Virginia, they might be dehydration lines and it may need something to give them more moisture.

Although I really like ADCE, it did nothing at all for the fine lines underneath my eyes. I'm still looking for something that will help with those.

anything that can be recommeded for hydration?since my lines has been there for so long I'm wondering if there would be anything that can help... Sad
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:23 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the night cream for firmness and it does help, although it is not really hydrating nor reducing any lines that I see (although it has only been a couple of weeks to be fair). For extra hydration, I add a few drops of jojoba oil in my cheek area if needed. I tried the Derma Excel for lines and it did not work for me. I do get resty in my nasolabial lines and also at my lip corner, I have a little line there that I get plumped up. I only get a half syringe every 7-9 months or so and it does the most for my money. It depends how deep the lines.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Annie! I asked my derm how much, and he said one syringe would fix all my woes. I'd actually save money doing it since I spend so much of magic potions to get rid of them. (The Derma Excel 7 alone was $159.00!!) How long does your Restalyne last?
rockchick

Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! I've been using Face Prep,ADCE,Okusil and most recently Dermaexcel for almost 2 months now.I do see an improvement in firmness and overall texture seems to be better.But the reason I bought it was because of my nasty smokers liplines and the dreaded 11 between my brows.Nothing has made any difference.And that includes these products,at least so far.I just ordered another bottle of the adce,4oz didn't last nearly as long as I thought it would!Gonna give it a bit more time and cross my fingers,cause I've heard good reviews,but I thought the derma was supposed to be an instant gratification product and it sure hasn't made any difference that I can see Crying or Very sad.Has anyone had any luck with any products as far as this problem goes?Thanks!
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
My 11's aren't really bad, I haven't seen any improvement from the Derma Excel 7 either. I like the ADCE, but I'm going through it faster than I thought I would too. It says to use a generous amount. Maybe I have a really big face and neck. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |