Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Once stopping Revitlash, what will happen to lashes?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
I know that they will not be as long, but while the shed and regrow..will they look sparse (some really long lashes and some really short ones) Has anyone stopped using it and what did their lashes look like during this process?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I stopped using RL but switched to something else. I think if you completely stop using everything, your lashes will just return to normal. I used to use Talika Lipocils, and after I stopped that, my lashes just went back to the old length, and they did look more sparse. I think if you keep your lashes conditioned, you'll perhaps be able to combat the sparseness since they won't fall out as much.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:28 am      Reply with quote
I stopped using lash growth products. My lashes gradually went back to their original length and thickness. I had no problems to speak of.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
My lashes returned to normal too, after I stopped using the Revitalash...so I started using it again about 4-5 wks ago...this time I used it every night for the first couple of weeks, then every other night since then... My lashes are soooooooooo long again! I just love Revitalash!
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:40 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Revitalash for 10 weeks. I love that!! I think I would not stop using it. Well, you won't stop using conditioner for your hairs, would you?
Although Revitalash is expensive, I think it could last for 4-5 months. So, it's still worth to use that.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I have used RL since January, 07 and I am still on my original bottle. Love this stuff.
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using JM for about 4 months. My lashes are a bit longer but not WOW! When I run out I will not repurchase. Sad
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
Pippi_Plum wrote:
I have been using JM for about 4 months. My lashes are a bit longer but not WOW! When I run out I will not repurchase. Sad

Pippi, I think some of us (you and me) are probably just not going to get the WOW effect. I am happy to have some lashes long enough to use the curler and mascara. Have you tried vaseline on your lashes yet? I read an article that some Asian girl used it, and her lashes grew. It took a year though.
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
That could be true but I may try Revitalash and see if I get better results. Smile

I used Vaseline as a teenager, but aside from moisturizing, it did nothing to grow lashes. I think that is an urban legend. LOL
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Pippi_Plum wrote:
That could be true but I may try Revitalash and see if I get better results. Smile

I used Vaseline as a teenager, but aside from moisturizing, it did nothing to grow lashes. I think that is an urban legend. LOL

I am trying it, but on top of LL. I like how it moisturizes my eye area, too.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |