Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review ::Dr Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask--Best mask ever!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Vonstella, shame on you for encouraging me to buy this expensive lemming! And here I was, all satisfied with my Burt's Bees mask, but your review is so tempting! I think I might have to give this a try after I finish up my Burt's Bees mask.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
But its worth it, so I dont feel too bad. Wink

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
I cannot agree with you more. It is good and now I am trying Aesop. It is good too.
fletch_lives_on
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. I am keen to try this now. It's funny, I have used a lot of dr h products but have never noticed this on the shelf. I will be looking for it next time i'm at the health food shop....
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
do you have to use the steam bath product to get the same results?
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:02 am      Reply with quote
I was told that it'll be better to use the facial steam bath before the application of the mask, but if I use it more than once in a week, I'll only steam my face once. For the rest of the time, I'll just applying the mask after a hot shower. I think it still works great.

HTH
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Do you use the actual Dr. H product or do you just use boiling water? Do you think the product makes a difference? I'm just trying to save a few dollars.... this switch from drugstore products to the good stuff is expensive (although worth it...)
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:55 am      Reply with quote
The way to use a facial steam bath is to add some of it to regular, boiled water. You don't steam yourself using the undiluted product.
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I got that - but I was wondering if it was necessary to use the product at all. I use plain boiling water right now. Do you see a difference when you add the product vs. plain water? thanks. :)
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
i don't find a difference between using the steam concentrate, hydrosol or tap water. although for sensitive skins, the steam concentrate is higher in alcohol and it might sting the skin lightly. unless you live in an area with very hard water, i don't think what liquid you add to the mask will make a huge difference.
sgresnic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
thanks!!!
Mom2Busy2Boys
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Oh... i am seriously tempted by this product now!!

5% products discount

Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Same here, so many good products here, money.. money.. money hehe.. Very Happy
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
I bought a jar after reading this review and have found it to be the most deep cleansing mask I've ever used. It's the only thing that will keep blackheads to a minimum and keep it that way. I'm sold.

-Cheri
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
I only use the facial steam bath once a week, so it last a long time. Though I don't notice any difference whether to use the steam bath or not, but I'll stick to it. I do believe that the plant extracts in the Facial Steam Bath is beneficial to the skin when used prior to the application of Cleansing Clay Mask.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, this one is one my next order!
Seaera
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Another must have to add to my ever-growing list! Very Happy
Mom2Busy2Boys
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Just Curious, can I just buy the refil here at http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dr-hauschka-cleansing-cla-p_2881.htm and put it into a ziploc bag or a glass jar to save some $$?

Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Mom2Busy2Boys wrote:
Just Curious, can I just buy the refil here at http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dr-hauschka-cleansing-cla-p_2881.htm and put it into a ziploc bag or a glass jar to save some $$?

you can! Smile
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Mom2Busy2Boys wrote:

If you or anyone is interested I have a extra empty Dr. H jar that I would be happy to send out to whom ever wants it. PM me if you are interested.
moonshadow
5% products discount

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
This mask is one of my favourite cleansing mask as it wouldn't dry out your skin after using it, highly recommended.
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you very much.
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I like this mask too. My skin feels so soft after using it.
mumushop
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:21 am      Reply with quote
I've already tried the Dr.Hauschka Rejuvenating mask. Wow!! it's so good.

Hope to try this cleansing mask next time.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |