Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Baby Quasar, Lightstim, Tanda **review of all three**
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
I read the threads for LED but so much information to absorb and sometimes had to go back to the same thread again to re-verify the info again. Anyway, I already made up my mind, the only thing is to save enough money for the LED that I am interested in. This forum offers so much information and everyday I learn new products and new gadgets... Appreciate your input CookieD, and thanks Smile Smile Smile
pinkfe

Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi all, i'm new here and have yet to decide on which device to buy. Abbreviations are used extensively and at times i'm lost...can someone tell me what AASL stands for?Thanks!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 am      Reply with quote
pinkfe wrote:
Hi all, i'm new here and have yet to decide on which device to buy. Abbreviations are used extensively and at times i'm lost...can someone tell me what AASL stands for?Thanks!

Welcome PinkFe, it stands for a product, Anti - Ageing - Light Stim.

AALS.

I have written a review about the device at, plus there are a huge amount of brilliant resources on EDS.

http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/lightstim-review/

PQ

Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Hello,
I stumbled across this site totally by accident. What a great wealth of knowledge. I am so happy to have found this site!!! Very Happy I had so many questions about the LightStim, and you have been able to answer them all. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I finally took the plunge and purchased one. I cannot wait to use this product. Thank you for all the wonderful tips. I will keep you posted on progress.
JoanInGA

Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all . . . have lingered here off and on, especially when I get in the self-improvement mode, but this is my first post. I purchased the LightStim after reading many reviews. It was about $300 at that time. I was concerned with creepiness under my eyes along the cheekbone. I used it faithfully for 6 months and in the end, my creepiness definitely got worse, so I put it away for several months and when I got it out again it flashed on a couple of times and that was the end of it. It was about 2 weeks out of warranty. I always felt that it ran a bit too hot and should have contacted LighStim, but didn't. I was the only one that ever touched it, it was never dropped or abused in any way and always went back into the case when I was done using it. Am I the only one that has had a negative experience with this product, both in the results and the durability?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
JoanInGA wrote:
Hi all . . . have lingered here off and on, especially when I get in the self-improvement mode, but this is my first post. I purchased the LightStim after reading many reviews. It was about $300 at that time. I was concerned with creepiness under my eyes along the cheekbone. I used it faithfully for 6 months and in the end, my creepiness definitely got worse, so I put it away for several months and when I got it out again it flashed on a couple of times and that was the end of it. It was about 2 weeks out of warranty. I always felt that it ran a bit too hot and should have contacted LighStim, but didn't. I was the only one that ever touched it, it was never dropped or abused in any way and always went back into the case when I was done using it. Am I the only one that has had a negative experience with this product, both in the results and the durability?

There was a batch of Lightstims that had cords that were not the best and some needed to be replaced. You might have bought one of those...Lightstim is known for their excellent customer service and I would contact them and see what they might be able to do. As far as the under eye situation, did you use their serum with the light? It sounds like you might be experiencing dehydrated skin in that area.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, Thanks for your response. No, I wasn't using their serum but was moisturizing faithfully as I have always done. I did contact LightStim recently, on a whim (I receive their emails) and told them of my issue and that I thought it was the power cord. Thanks for confirming that possibility for me. They said they would send me a new one. Hopefully that will take care of the situation, including the tendency to run hot. I am considering a microcurrent device and the infrared is supposed to be a good companion device.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |