Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Favorite Decleor products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
I have a TON of samples that EDS has so nicely given me over the last several months. I haven't ever used any of them, I pulled out my stash this morning and wanted to give them a go--but I don't know what to use. Besides the YY products, what else it good or what do you like?

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Bump...

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
vanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
I adore anything Decleor! I strayed for a while, but I returned and my skin has never looked and felt better.

Among my favorites are:

- Cleansing milk
- Hydra floral emulsion (I usually use the Flower Nectar cream in the winter)
- Neroli oil
- Essential Balm
- Phytopeel (although I admit it's a bit tough to get off)

Hope you enjoy your samples! Smile

Vanna
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
vanna wrote:
I adore anything Decleor! I strayed for a while, but I returned and my skin has never looked and felt better.

Among my favorites are:

- Cleansing milk
- Hydra floral emulsion (I usually use the Flower Nectar cream in the winter)
- Neroli oil
- Essential Balm
- Phytopeel (although I admit it's a bit tough to get off)

Hope you enjoy your samples! Smile

Vanna

I've been eyeing up Decleor for a little while now. I was pleasantly surprised when Kate at EDS recommended the Flower Nectar Cream for me.
I have a vision of a flowery smelling cream and I hate strong scented creams.
Does it smell like flowers? If not does it have a strong scent and is it a really heavy cream? I can't use heavy creams.
Thanks
vanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Northerngirl,

The Flower Nectar cream has a fresh floral scent. Although I dislike products that are too scented also (they tend to give me a headache), I find the scent of this cream very pleasant, not overpowering.

Although it's not a heavy cream, it *will* leave me greasy if I use it in the summer months (I have combination skin), so I use the emulsion in the warmer months (in fact, I'm still using it). I'll switch over to the cream when it gets really cold out or when my skin starts to look dull or dehydrated (as a result of our lovely Canadian winters!). Also, I'll sometimes use it at night to give my skin a boost.

I suppose which you choose will largely depend on your skin type. If you're normal-combination, you could probably use the emulsion; if you're dry-normal, you could consider the cream.

Hope I answered your questions. Smile

Vanna
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
vanna wrote:
Hi Northerngirl,

The Flower Nectar cream has a fresh floral scent. Although I dislike products that are too scented also (they tend to give me a headache), I find the scent of this cream very pleasant, not overpowering.

Although it's not a heavy cream, it *will* leave me greasy if I use it in the summer months (I have combination skin), so I use the emulsion in the warmer months (in fact, I'm still using it). I'll switch over to the cream when it gets really cold out or when my skin starts to look dull or dehydrated (as a result of our lovely Canadian winters!). Also, I'll sometimes use it at night to give my skin a boost.

I suppose which you choose will largely depend on your skin type. If you're normal-combination, you could probably use the emulsion; if you're dry-normal, you could consider the cream.

Hope I answered your questions. Smile

Vanna

Hi Vanna,

Yes, you answered all my question and them some.
Thank you
florli
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Are Decleor products suitable for combination skin?
I tried applying their products on my hands at Sephora. Their products were fairly rich even for my hands.....wouldn't that be too oily to apply on the face then?
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Well, Ive been using the Aromessence Visage Neroli for a few days now (AM & PM), I'm in LOVE. I apply 2 drops mixed with a herbal tonic, pat on my face then lightly rub in. My face is noticeably brighter and feels really soothed. This stuff is a keeper!

vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
florli wrote:
Are Decleor products suitable for combination skin?
I tried applying their products on my hands at Sephora. Their products were fairly rich even for my hands.....wouldn't that be too oily to apply on the face then?

Yes, you just need to find the ones that are geared towards your skin type. You might have applied too much or too rich of a product, the great thing about them is you need so little. It makes the prices really worth it IMO.

Chloelee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
is really a good moisturizer. Besides, their aromaessence oil are nice tooo
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I love Decleor, my HG are:

-Ylang Ylang Balm
-Ylang Ylang Aromaessence
-Neroli Aromaessence

I am still looking to try some of the face masks and cleansers Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought from EDS - Decleor Hydra Floral "Flower Essence" Moisturizing Mask.

I can't wait for the postman to show up with my order.
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
rosebud wrote:
I love Decleor, my HG are:

-Ylang Ylang Balm
-Ylang Ylang Aromaessence
-Neroli Aromaessence

I am still looking to try some of the face masks and cleansers Very Happy

Rosebud, I forgot to ask you in my last post exactly what does the Ylang Ylang Aromaessence do for your skin? I've read post/reviews but I'm still confused. hmm
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:38 am      Reply with quote
This little thread encouraged me to try some of the Decleor samples I have on hand as well! I have to admit I've always been a bit scared of them since I'm so breakout prone, however, I've found that if you mist your face first (I use Zenbiotic's Oxytoner) it's absorbed much better. Anyways, I've been using the Ylang Ylang the past few days and I like it a lot, but all these posts have me keen on trying the Neroli too, which I do not have a sample of. Anyone have an extra sample they'd swap me for another Decleor sample?

5% products discount

Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:09 am      Reply with quote
I have dry to combo skin and I use the Neroli Aromaessence oil after toner. The first week I saw a big a difference in my complexion (brighter and glowing). After that, it is still nice but not as dramatic. I will continue to use it though.

I want to try the "flower" cream next.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
My favorite Decleor product is their Hydra Floral "Flower Essence" Moisturizing Mask. It is hydrating and deeply penetrating. Best of all the results last several days. The mask is like having a professional treatment. LOVE IT!!!

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I really really wanted to try this brand but didn't include it in my last order because I was afraid all the essential oils would clog my pores and make me break out. I read some reviews on MUA and the few people who broke out using it is making me think twice about trying!

What makes these Decleor products so good? Aren't they just essential oils all mixed together somehow? When I look at the ingredients most of them look extremely simple! Except for that nutri-delice one that contains vegetable oil. I'm not a big fan of putting vegetable oil on my face. Are the balms like a wax, which is why you have to warm it up in your hands?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Kareberry*, I must admit, I was afraid to try the Essential Balm at first. Because it's so thick, I was sure it was going to break me out. But it didn't... It actually improved my skin. It's the only product that's helped clear those stubborn blackheads on my nose.

That said, when it comes to skin care, what works for one person may not work for another. Smile
LazyFrog
5% products discount

Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
My favorite Decleor product is their Hydra Floral "Flower Essence" Moisturizing Mask. It is hydrating and deeply penetrating. Best of all the results last several days. The mask is like having a professional treatment. LOVE IT!!!

That sounds great, i'm going to try that too! Thanks.
havana8

Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
This little thread encouraged me to try some of the Decleor samples I have on hand as well! I have to admit I've always been a bit scared of them since I'm so breakout prone, however, I've found that if you mist your face first (I use Zenbiotic's Oxytoner) it's absorbed much better. Anyways, I've been using the Ylang Ylang the past few days and I like it a lot, but all these posts have me keen on trying the Neroli too, which I do not have a sample of. Anyone have an extra sample they'd swap me for another Decleor sample?

Hi Liz, I might! Let me look in my own little Decleor stash and get back to you!
bondgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
I wish I could sample a lot more of Decleor. It is a fab. brand, I used it for a few years now. My skin loves it. Essential balm is my old favourite. When my skin feels tired I put it overnight and the following day it feels rejuvenated. Cool
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I especially like the Neroli Comforting Oil - it's good for when my skin gets chapped in the winter (and just moisturizer won't cut it). It smells so nice, sometimes I wear it instead of perfume! Smile
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
i love my Decleor Hydra Floral "Flower Essence" Moisturizing Mask.
i have tried 3-4 different decleor products,only this one is outstanding.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:47 am      Reply with quote
I like Neroli oil Laughing
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:41 am      Reply with quote
My favorite of all time and still a staple is the Angelique balm. It soaks right in and leaves your skin with a nice soft glow. The smell is light and the texture rich!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |