Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

copper peptide color
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I am a long-time lurker here and first of all want to thank you for all the wonderful advice given through this forum. I've learned so much and discovered great products I never would have even given a second thought to had it not been for reading about them here.

My question is in regards to the color of various copper peptide products. The first generation products I've tried (Skin Bio's Super GHK Serum, Neutrogena Visibly Firm line) all have a definite blue tint to them while the second generation products (CP Serum, Super CP Serum, and Super Cop Cream) all have a definite green tint, no blue at all. I'm concerned that my second generation products might be oxidized and therefore not effective but since they were all green from the time they arrived at my house I'm hoping that's not the case. I even ordered them from different sources (MUAC, Skin Bio, and Diana Yvonne; some of these were samples). Can anybody tell me whether the green color means these products are ineffective? Has anybody received second generation products that were blue instead of green?

TIA for your help. I searched to see if this had been answered in previous posts but if I missed it please redirect me there.

Elaine
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Elaine,
I've used both and you're products are just fine. It just seems to be the difference between the first and second generations regarding color.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:50 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Elaine,
I've used both and you're products are just fine. It just seems to be the difference between the first and second generations regarding color.

mamawalnut your products are fine. I find the same difference in color as BluesHeart.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
This is a timely post since I was wondering about CP Night Eyes... I have a jar that I forgot I had and has been around for a while. I'm wondering how to tell if it's still viable???

There is no exp date as such only a lot number. Does anyone know how to tell if this product should be tossed or is still safe? TIA!
Masha
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:36 am      Reply with quote
Dahli wrote:
This is a timely post since I was wondering about CP Night Eyes... I have a jar that I forgot I had and has been around for a while. I'm wondering how to tell if it's still viable???

There is no exp date as such only a lot number. Does anyone know how to tell if this product should be tossed or is still safe? TIA!

That is a great question! I would love to know this too...I have 1/3 of a bottle of CPs left and it's sort of turned a darkish green - it used to be blue, I am also wondering if it's okay to use - it seemed to turn quite quick Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:00 am      Reply with quote
I agree knowing more about CP's expiration is important. This is all I could find on the SkinBiology forum:

Quote:
Re: Expiration Date of Skin Bio Products
We've tested products up to 5 years of age and the efficacy was the same. However depending on your climate and how the products are stored, they may last better when put in the refrigerator. But usually the SRCP products last for a good amount of time.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
I agree knowing more about CP's expiration is important. This is all I could find on the SkinBiology forum:

Quote:
Re: Expiration Date of Skin Bio Products
We've tested products up to 5 years of age and the efficacy was the same. However depending on your climate and how the products are stored, they may last better when put in the refrigerator. But usually the SRCP products last for a good amount of time.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

I bought a large container of CP serum & Super CP serum in February 2006. I keep them in the fridge and they are perfectly fine - same colour and smell as when i first got them.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |