Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Suki review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Matherton
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Okay,
so i notice on here that not many people have reviewed Suki skin care products, so here is a little blurb about how they worked for me.
Just a quick background, i'm a 26 year old male who had severe acne that worsened over this last summer. I had been using Dr Haushkah but for some reason it stopped working and the next thing i tried was Suki and it actually worked wonders. In about 2 weeks my skin was actually starting to clear, no more painful bumps or anything new coming to the surface.
What i am using is:
Lemongrass cleanser
White willow concentrated toner
Facial Moisture Serum with Blue Chamomile & Echinacea
Facial clay.

Its much more simple that another products i've tried.
Being a Dr Haushkah devotee before i must admit i was a little scared about using the facial moisture serum at night since it mainly plant oils, but i dot wake up oily at all, just less red and with happy skin.
The facial clay, i use to spot treat at night, but there have been times when its late at night and i've put it all over my face with the intent to wash it off later but have fallen asleep and had it on over night!!! However, it actually helps keeping my pores clean i think! so now i make sure i do this once a week!
The cleanser and toner are also wonderful and i'm running low so i placed an order last night so i'm not out of anything!!!
I should add that i was very upset that Dr Haushkah stopped working for me as my aim was to be using products that do not use chemicals (or as little as needed) and have organic ingredients. However, Suki meets all of these criteria .
Anyway, these products have really helped me, maybe they wont work for everyone, but if you have tried alot of other things an nothing is working, i think Suki is a good one to try! Plus their mini kits are a great to try out first. I bought one tried it for 2 days then went out an bought the full sizes!
Matherton
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I forgot to add this:
I wonder what other people have experienced with Suki?
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
I had a sample of the lemongrass cleanser and I really like it! No irritation, smelled really good and left my skin really soft and smooth. I will buy it when my current selection runs out!
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Matherton wrote:
Okay,
so i notice on here that not many people have reviewed Suki skin care products, so here is a little blurb about how they worked for me.
Just a quick background, i'm a 26 year old male who had severe acne that worsened over this last summer. I had been using Dr Haushkah but for some reason it stopped working and the next thing i tried was Suki and it actually worked wonders. In about 2 weeks my skin was actually starting to clear, no more painful bumps or anything new coming to the surface.
What i am using is:
Lemongrass cleanser
White willow concentrated toner
Facial clay.

Its much more simple that another products i've tried.
Being a Dr Haushkah devotee before i must admit i was a little scared about using the facial moisture serum at night since it mainly plant oils, but i dot wake up oily at all, just less red and with happy skin.
The facial clay, i use to spot treat at night, but there have been times when its late at night and i've put it all over my face with the intent to wash it off later but have fallen asleep and had it on over night!!! However, it actually helps keeping my pores clean i think! so now i make sure i do this once a week!
The cleanser and toner are also wonderful and i'm running low so i placed an order last night so i'm not out of anything!!!

I use everything you mentioned but the clay. I have to add the product I just love the best which is the Suki Dry Skin Therapy Butter Cream Salve. I use it on my feet and elbows and sometimes slather it on my hands and wear gloves for awhile.
autumnApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, Matherton. I'm experiencing those painful bumps on my face Confused I don't want to use chemical topical stuff to dry out the painful bump. Sounds like Suki is going with the natural ingredients. That definitely is one more reason to look into them.

When I do get my hands on Suki, I should report back how it combats with the "painful bumps".
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
Definatley! Do you mean cystic acne?
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing, I am interested at the lines either..
pieperd
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I have used Suki for about one year. They are great products, but now that I've noticed my skin change, I am looking to augment it. I love the following products. I have rosacea, so I am carefull with the products I use.

Lemongrass cleanser - once in a while
facial clay - absolutely wonderful,use at night
brighten masque - evens tone out
velvet creme - makes skin feel soft
healing salve - great for very dry skin

under eye concealer - blends very nicesly
foundation - does not clog pores goes on smooth

Suki is natural and I enjoy the fresh smells too.

Dianna
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:06 am      Reply with quote
I like SUKI too.The Lemongrass cleanser smells so fresh and natural.The moisture-rich cleansing lotion can clean the skin but won't dry it out.I think I might to try the other products of SUKI! Very Happy
gizzi

Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi there I am from Germany and I first tried Suki when I was in Vegas last year. I like the smell of the products and it leaves a good feeling to use things on an organic basis.

I don't like "normal" Skin Care products anymore.
I adore the lemongrass Cleanser and the velvet cream, and also the Cream Stain Lip Color, but as I am a "Beautyjunkie" I will give the other Organic Skin Care Products a try.
But I will never change the Suki Color Lip Cream,(Chestnut) it is the best I've ever had.
nm2008

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
WinnieHo wrote:
I like SUKI too.The Lemongrass cleanser smells so fresh and natural.The moisture-rich cleansing lotion can clean the skin but won't dry it out.I think I might to try the other products of SUKI! Very Happy

Actually, i was looking to reply to a post about lemongrass cleanser but could not find it so decided to post here in the Suki review area.
I found the lemongrass cleanser drying. It smells great and made my husband's skin look better (got rid of black/white heads whatever they were!) but I found it drying even as I washed my face with it. If I did not put the moisturizer while face was damp, definitely, I needed a lot more of it or I felt the tautness.
I have sensitive, normal skin I think.
Hope that helps.
lilybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the samples 2 years ago. every single products smelled so great and texture was great too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
I looked back at my post, and I have moved on from Suki for skin care. I am at that age where things change, and while I have enjoyed SUKI, it doesn't address the anti-aging. I have fine lines around my eyes and I have noticed that the texture was not the same.

I now use Jurlique but still use SUKI facial clay and the makeup.
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:47 am      Reply with quote
I read from the box of Suki facial serum that it is recommended to stop using synthetic ingredients for 2 weeks for maximum benefit - is there a real differece by doing so?
lilyflower
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:08 am      Reply with quote
thanks for all your reviews,
i just want to buy suki mini kit.
chyi
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 am      Reply with quote
just wonder to buy suki or not

thanks Razz
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:10 am      Reply with quote
I think the lemongrass cleanser is renamed to exfoliating cleanser. I am very tempted to try it except for the price of $29 for 4 oz.
eraseunavez
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I have oily and sensitive skin and I love this item by suki:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/suki-balancing-day-lotion-p_7721.htm
mayhua
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:29 am      Reply with quote
i like this brand too . cheap n affordable.
eraseunavez
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried their tinted moisturizer?
mayhua
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
No. i'm using the face scrub n i like it cos my skin feels smooth n soft after the scrub although it is a gentle scrub.
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I am most interested in this item:

Looks good. Any more reviews? Thanks.
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Hey

I need help.
I just got Sukispa Facial Lift Ultimate Firming Cream. I was not sure this is a good product or not. If you used this before, can you please let me know your experience.

thanks
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:15 am      Reply with quote
OH I forgot BTW I am over 50 years old. I want to reduce the wrinkle.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:24 am      Reply with quote
I like the smell of lemongrass. Thanks for letting us know. I will definitely watch out for it and try.

oranges wrote:
I think the lemongrass cleanser is renamed to exfoliating cleanser. I am very tempted to try it except for the price of $29 for 4 oz.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |