Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
All Time Favorite Perfume
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Janie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
What is yours??? I'm looking for a new one. I like a fresh scent! Thanks!
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
I am using MJ Grass. I like that very much, fresh and light.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:49 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps you would like to have a read through this thread on favourite perfumes.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=2220

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:07 am      Reply with quote
I love Laura Mercier's Eau de Lune is a fab fragrance and the only one I use since I discovered it go and spray and smell after one hour not strong but really fresh
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:54 am      Reply with quote
My alltime favorites are Pheromone by Marilyn Miglin, Destiny by Marilyn Miglin and Chanel No 5. For a change of pace, I also like Sunflowers and nearly anything by Alfred Sung.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Snake
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Blush by Marc Jacobs has always been my favourite
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Vintage Tabac Blond by caron. Not very fresh and light though Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
I love perfume and have loads but the only fresh scents I like are Clarins Eau Dynamisante and Johnsons Baby Lotion!

My other favorites are:
Angel
Stella McCartney Rose Absolute
Ghost Deep Night
Dior Midnight Poison
lolita lempicka
L'occitane patchouli

Basically I am very likely to love anything with lots of patchouli in!

I know these aren't quite perfumes but I also love these sented body lotions:
These two go great with my fave fragrances above:
Lush Karma Cream (patchouli again!)
Body Shop Rich Plum Body Butter (just wonderful with the Ghost Deep Night)
These are great alone!
Body Shop Coconut Body Butter (Men just love the smell of this)
Palmers Coco Butter (smells like chocolate)

Others I like:
Dolce & Gabbana Sicily
Anna Sui Dolly Girl
Anni Sui Love
Stila Creme Bouquet
Angel Inncocent
Lancome Aroma Calm Spray
Body Shop Strawberry Oil
Body shop Coconut Oil

I may not always look great but at least I smell nice!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
pandora, you are a perfume tart! Laughing

I like the clarins as well actually, though I don't think of it as perfume.

Don't mind patchouli, but really really hate Angel Embarassed

have a few imps from the black pharmacy as well which are quite nice...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
From a man's point of view I have to say that nothing gets my attention like a woman who is wearing "Escape" by CK.

John

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
mmmm never been that keen on the CK ones. I think it's cos I'm more of a perfume woman than an edt type. I like the way perfumes build up depth and linger.

A few weeks back a bloke approached me in the street and told me that I smelled divine which made my day! And goes to show if something is 80 plus years old it can still be very potent! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
You are totally right guapagirl I am a hussy when it comes to perfume Very Happy .
Looking at my list is enough to make even me feel a migraine coming on!

I don't really get the fuss about CK scents either I think they are boring, however it really does depend on the the persons own body chemistry and how it reacts to the perfume. I find lighter scents just disappear on me I need something a little heavier / darker.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Dumb question time - do you perfume 'ho's' (meant only in the friendliest of terms of course, lol) find your scents preferences chance with the seasons?

I have a friend who insists that she has 4 seasonal type scents. Personally, I'm lucky to find 2 that I am happy with.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi candy!

Rather sadly I have been wearing my TB whatever the weather and whatever the context. Which is silly cos at over $100 an oz I should eke it out a bit.

On really really hot days I did wear my eau dynamisante though Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
My all time favorite is Spring Flowers by Creed. My tastes pretty much stay the same, regardless of the season. I'm a creature of habit Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
I like a clean scent. My favorites are:

CK "Be".......summer, days, anytime.

Il Baccio.....my newest favorite, anytime.

Opium.........sexy nights + winter.

Compliments from men with "Opium"
Compliments from women with "Il Baccio"

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Masha
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
mmmm Libertine - Vivienne Westwood - sends me into the heavens Very Happy. I also like Tresoi Lancome and Dolce Vita and Poison................and YSL Paris, and Cacharel Eden, but that's def. all tho.....i think lolz Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Hey GG!! How are ya love?

As I recall you & Paris were the Queens of Exotic perfumes... (you had Cam swooning over something or other, lol).

Wasn't this - http://www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com/ - one of the places you gals were all agag about?

I have a certain loverly English pal looking for this for me - http://www.creedfragrances.co.uk/site/products/private_collection. This fragrance in particular - Sélection Verte. Any ideas?

guapagirl wrote:
Hi candy!

Rather sadly I have been wearing my TB whatever the weather and whatever the context. Which is silly cos at over $100 an oz I should eke it out a bit.

On really really hot days I did wear my eau dynamisante though Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Hey Candy

I have some BP imps in various musky scents but am not too wild about them. They are ok, but they just don't have the earthy complexity of caron ones. That said, they are a fraction of the price!

Ebay used to sell decants but they have got a bit weird about it now, especially in the states. fragarantfripperies.com or theperfumedcourt.com sell decants so you may be able to get your creed there. Frag frips used to sell lots of not for export stuff as well and you get really great samples too. Though I wish I hadn't had the the santa maria de novella sample! It's too good!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Deemit GG!! How am I supposed to choose? Lil help here ma'am... I like fresh, citrusy blends... no 'foodie' essences. Please, be gentle with me, lol...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Here you go, Candy. This is a fabulous little shop in London. The staff are incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and they do sell your Creed Selection Verte.

http://www.lessenteurs.com/

They also have a sample programme and will send you little decants for a small charge.

Let me know if you need any help with it.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
guapa - Les Senteurs are about to stock a line called Etat Libre d'Orange. It sounds incredibly intriguing and kind of adventurous. I can't wait to try their scents. I reckon it'd be right up your street too.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
My all time favorite for many many years is the old perfume made by Lancome called Climat. It was discontinued, and now only available at Saks or NM. But nothing is quite like it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER MAJORB!!! AND GUAPA!!! AND CANDY!!!

And all posters of unusual perfumes and perfume knowledge! THANK YOU!!!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:08 am      Reply with quote
melanie haber wrote:
GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER MAJORB!!! AND GUAPA!!! AND CANDY!!!

And all posters of unusual perfumes and perfume knowledge! THANK YOU!!!

You're very welcome, sweetheart. I love unusual perfumes, particularly as the high street ones virtually all smell awful on me. I have to search considerably further to find something that goes with my body chemistry, and I just can't do florals, no matter how hard I try.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |