Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
PCA?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
where can i buy the pca products? went on to the website doesnt look like its avaliable to order online there

any info?......
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
bump.....
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
London, could you be a bit more specific? Is PCA a brand name? A product?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:56 am      Reply with quote
sorry i did not realise pca was a brand name as such
i heard they do a pca hydroquinne peel is there no online website that sells their products?
havana8

Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
londongirl, have you looked on the EDS storefront? they do carry the PCA line but I am not sure if the product you are looking for is included.
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:30 am      Reply with quote
thankyou havana i will go check it out....my main issue is uneven skin tone i need to find a product that works on very dark pigmentation in the dermis layer as when i had the tca peel it must have burnt my skin or something it darkened my skin several shades its now a nightmare trying to find a product or skin treatment that will work Mad
LisaAnn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
SkincareRX also carries the line.
ch3r
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
londongirl wrote:
thankyou havana i will go check it out....my main issue is uneven skin tone i need to find a product that works on very dark pigmentation in the dermis layer as when i had the tca peel it must have burnt my skin or something it darkened my skin several shades its now a nightmare trying to find a product or skin treatment that will work Mad

If you can find something that works on hyperpigmentation in the dermis layer please let me know! i've been trying to find one for YEARS that did not involve expensive laser treatments. ironically, the only thing that has seemed to help lighten it (though ever so SLIGHTLY) are TCA peels. I'm hoping eventually they will eventually all peel away.
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
the tca i cant remember what percentage it was but it obviously burnt my skin as the areas are now 6-7 shades darker its that bad!!

this is why i want to try the hydroquinne i know its banned over here and people talk about the risk but the areas are on my body so i wont be getting any sunlight on them and i wont be using it longer than 2 months if i dont see any improvement i have to try it as i have tried averything else

i am currently using euroko it seemed like the are was getting darker but apprently thats normal

i have seen this product that 40% aha body gel that i will try along with a vitamin c body spray and use the hydroquinne 4%

if they dont work then i will have to get laser done as right now the areas are disfiguring and very very depressing i have heard about co2 laser i think its called but dont know to much about laser at the moment

im sure you problem is no where near as bad as mine so the tca will probably work for you i also tried ella bache and that worked to some degree
ch3r
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
mine is pretty bad. its actually BLUE. good thing its only on my temples so i can somewhat hide it.

I've used hydroquinone, in varying strengths as prescribed by my derm. completely ineffective, for me anyway. for my kind of pigmentation i've read the only thing that has been shown to be effective is lasers for tattoo removal. i'm kinda not into that. lol. I would love to find a topical product that is strong enough to penetrate the areas in order to lighten it, but its so deep and pigmented i think its just going to take a LONG period of tca concentrated in those areas.
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
i also read about the laser tatoo i know co2 is used for tatoos as well but there are so many different types out there but i know i will have to use that no doubt if this hq doesnt work
as yours is the temples thats not as bad as it could be
it is def a long road when you have severe pigmentation right now it effects me so much as its on my stomach and legs so wearing certain clothes i feel so self aware

what skin colour are you if you dont mind me asking?
what percentage hq did you use
ch3r
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
def. not as bad as it could be, but suffering from acne (and acne-scarring) for most of my life, the hyperpigmentation really doesn't make things better. but either way, i'm sure we both can relate to each other.

i'm filipina, and very golden-toned. MAC C40 or around there. i think the highest % i used was 10% (if IRC) in a Retin-A compound. i used for a while, and it was very expensive because it oxidized very quickly. expensive and ineffective which has got the be the most annoying thing for product-junkies like us. based on my personal experience, i probably wouldn't even bother with the stuff. if you are just going ahead to laser after HQ, i would save my money and use it towards the laser treatments.
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
def. not as bad as it could be, but suffering from acne (and acne-scarring) for most of my life, the hyperpigmentation really doesn't make things better. but either way, i'm sure we both can relate to each other

without a doubt! its great to talk to someome that can understand skin issues can really effect so much with self esteem etc

oh wow ok 10% is very high i would have thought that would have worked im getting one of here 4% im so surprised the 10% didnt work i always thought that was a product that you will see change with

you are so right there i am a product junkie when it comes to thses skin lightening things i have about 4/5 products that i use on my leg right now!lol!
i can def see an improvement now im looking at my leg area so if think if i carry on with all FIVE of the treatments by dec it should have gone and then i will just have to tackle the area on my stomach with the laser Rolling Eyes
the hq 4% isnt that much i now it sounds dumb but im soooo embrassed to go and get it sorted with it looking like this im trying to sort i a little bit before i go i know its dumb lol! im so embrassed i dont know what they will think!

i pray to god that the laser will be a one stop shop and sort it out once and for all im not even worried about the pain etc if it works i will take it lol!

i will have to do more research on the laser i know its not going to be cheap but i hav had this since summer this early this year not a lifetime but long enough for me to start getting down about it i would love for next summer for it to be gone well at least 90% lol!
ch3r
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
the hq 4% isnt that much i now it sounds dumb but im soooo embrassed to go and get it sorted with it looking like this im trying to sort i a little bit before i go i know its dumb lol! im so embrassed i dont know what they will think!

no need to be embarrassed! no matter how bad we think it is, i'm sure the doctors have seen things MUCH worse than what we have. If I had the money (i'm still in school), I probably would've tried laser a long time ago in hopes that it would be effective. But for now TCA is going to have to do, and I *think* it's working so I'll just to see. I hope it all works out for you!
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:35 am      Reply with quote
thanks you been really kind i know its dumb to be ambrassed when your going to dermartologist! but i cant help it i have found a place here in london that does ipl and for ethinic skin tones so i am going to find out about prices and start the treatment early next year

as long as you use the same percentage tca it should be fine for you to keep using dont be temped to use a stronger one like i did
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |