Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

clarisonic question
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

just a couple of questions on clarisonic.

Have anyone bought this device from ebay before? are u able to get the warranthy and the rebate brush head if u are an international buyer? Has anyone try using this device in Australia where the voltage is 240? Can it work?

I;ve read that a few ppl on the forum just change buy a voltage converter to go with it. Am i right?

Thanks!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:59 am      Reply with quote
I'm also wondering if it'll work in Thailand. Does anyone know?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:05 am      Reply with quote
Anyone know if international users get the rebate and warranthy if buy from online? cause it seems the rebate and warranthy is only applicable to US resident... is that true?
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Have anyone bought this device from ebay before? are u able to get the warranthy
I haven't bought one, but I did ask an eBay seller if the 60 return warranty would be honored if I bought from him, and he said no, that the company has a 1 year return policy if something goes mechanically wrong with it. I'm thinking I would rather pay more and buy from a Clarisonic dealer where I could try it out for several weeks and then decide whether to keep it.

I’m 60, never smoked, eat healthy, fitness center + hiking, lots of water and nutrients, size 4 jeans Smile, some lower facial sagging, but it’s improving with AALS, Clarisonic, Remergent, L2K, (including her new hand held devices), Ageless exercises, peels, OCM, etc. “This is my face; deal with it.” Annette Bening
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
the ebay seller told me.. yes.. if i'm a US resident.. which is why i need to know if other international user who buy from official user are getting those rebates and warranty..

when i try the registration of product on the clarisonic website, it doens;t allow u to enter other country.. only US zip codes.. so i was thinking maybe they dun give all this rebates to international user after all, no matter where i buy them.

anyone have any ideas on it?? Thanks!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
I bought mine off ebay and I sent in all the warranty informartion - probably only covered by the manufacturer. The price was so good and included so many freebie/extra brushes I couldn't resist. Though EDS has a pink one I hear - how sweet is that?

LOve my clarisonic.
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Yes.. ebay ROCKS... LOL.. anyway.. are u an international buyer? Do u just go to the official website and key in the product info? What about ur zip code? what did u write?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |