Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Lilash - eyelash growth serum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dcanup
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry....never mind...I just did a search for lilash and found it!
Embarassed
so0_flawless
5% products discount

Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
I already have both RevitaLash & Talika Lipocils. But if you stop putting LiLash, do they revert back to the old length or does it stay the same??
sunnygirl
5% products discount

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi dcanup this is her ebay
vibranthealthnow( 852) she is a very lovely person and very helpful

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
How have you ladies got on with lilash any results yet?
MissHotTea

Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi angel,

Yes i have gotten results. I am starting to see some new eyelashes grow in as well as length. They have grown about 3mm. Which is not alot but from what I had after trimming mine down to nothing when I removed my extensions, this is nice. They are now 7mm in length and still growning. I think that since i only use it once a day, that it will take a bit longer but I definately see them growing NO DOUBT. Just not overnight , of course. As far as thickness, they are the same, no thicker than they were. I dont really notice how long they are till i put on mascara. I am pleased though and will provide a better update once I reach my 6-8 week mark. Smile
Angelboots
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
Great news thanks for the update. They will definately get longer although not necessarily thicker.

I had a short spout of shedding, my eyelashes have thinned but i can already see new ones coming in. So i have finally accepted that in my case, with these lash serums i have long eyelashes for three months, then average ones for a month and so forth.
MissHotTea

Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Why do they shed? Is it noticable? If its one or two it shouldnt really make a difference right? I hope mine get longer and longer because I am dissatisfied with the length overall. I cannot wait.
Angelboots
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Miss Tea,

All eyelashes shed at some point. Some people experience this more noticably and some dont. When i shed i can lose up to five lashes on each eye a day for about 10 days!

I think i would say mine shed to the extreme, leaving me with gaps in my eyelashes (yes bald patches) and the very long lashes shedding away.

At present i have about 10 lreally long lashes left which with mascara on look quite spindly in comparison to how they were before.

However i do tend to notice new eyelashes growing in and it takes about a month for them to get to the really long length again and then they are lush.

Just hope they would hurry up as im going on holiday next week and want to be looking my best.
Camille00
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! I wanna try this product so much! But I hate the price!!

I think it's gonna be my ''to me, from me '' birthday gift!
sunnygirl
5% products discount

Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Angelboots & Miss HotTea, I am still having problems with irritation so I limit my usage. So sometimes I do not use at night, then a skip doing my bottom lashes, then I may do just the center of my top lashes. So my results are not as good as Miss HotTea. Though I have shed both outer corners of my top eyelashes !! So a big lop sided at the moment. But my lashes are getting longer. I think they should all look good in about 3 weeks or so. I just cannot bear the irritation and the red eyeballs all the time. Miss HotTea are you still getting irritation? What do you find to soothe them, and how often do you use it? Neutral

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
sunnygirl wrote:
Hi Angelboots & Miss HotTea, I am still having problems with irritation so I limit my usage. So sometimes I do not use at night, then a skip doing my bottom lashes, then I may do just the center of my top lashes. So my results are not as good as Miss HotTea. Though I have shed both outer corners of my top eyelashes !! So a big lop sided at the moment. But my lashes are getting longer. I think they should all look good in about 3 weeks or so. I just cannot bear the irritation and the red eyeballs all the time. Miss HotTea are you still getting irritation? What do you find to soothe them, and how often do you use it? Neutral

Hi Sunny girl,
cant believe its still causing irritation. Have you tried moistursing your face first before putting it on to create a barrier? It will still work just as effectively. Just make sure the moisturiser isnt too heavy or oily.

Also i used to break open a vitamin e oil capsule and rub the oils into my eyes and lashes every morning and that stopped shedding and soothed the irritation.
heyya

Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 am      Reply with quote
Hey guys!

this is my first time on this site, I was reading some of the posts, and it seems that alot of you are getting amazing results!

My question is:

the long lashes, the thickness, whatever your result may be; how long does it last? Does the length/thickness decrease if you stop using the product?

Another question I have:

if the result does decrease, is it worse than before? Lets say you had avg eyelashes, and you used a product, and they got really thick, but after you stopped, did it stay thick? or did it go back to normal, or were the lashes thinner than before?

Just curious, I havent tried any of the products...yet.
gonatural
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Lilash is have a buy one get one half off - use promo code MOMANDME.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip GoNatural.I'm on the fence & you may have just pushed me over! Wink

Thu May 14, 2009 4:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum. I came across this when I was searching for Lilash reviews. Just got the product but haven't used it yet. A bit apprehensive as I've got really sensitive eyes. I'm oriental in origin and with that genetic influence, I got really short and sparse eyelashes. Recently I suffered alopecia which made my lash condition worse. So quite desperate as self esteem is diving down, I ordered Lilash from ebay. Anybody with similar condition to mine, any opinions or results from the product? Many thanks.
Pattyl

Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
I used the Jan Marini ( Eyelash Intervention) product and revitalash and I was happier with the jan marini one because my eyelashes seem a little longer and ticker, but now I've been using Lilash for the past 2 months and my eyelashes are so long and thick, I love them, no comparison with the other 2 products . All my friends noticed the results. I did had some irritation for the first two weeks, but then I started applying the product in the mornings instead of at night and the irritation was gone. Now I use it every other day, I would recommend it to everybody, you will have dramatic results.
I also heard that latisse has the same ingredients than Eyelash Intervention, it just that allergan (manufacturers of latisse) won the court battle against Jan Marini and that's why Jan Marini is not longer making the original Eyelash Intervention, they are just manufacturing a weaker formula. That's why I purchased Lilash instead of Latisse.
Angelboots
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
I am onto a new product now, after lilash started to thin my eyelashes. Rapid lash is working wonders! and its a 3rd of the price of lilash and absolutely no irritation. Im hooked.
Lilash gave me great length and thickeness then after three months, the shedding started and it stopped working as well.
kathryne89

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:58 am      Reply with quote
After researching for hourssss online about lash growth serums/lotions/creams I decided that I def wasn't willing to spend much as there were both good and bad reviews for all products.
For the last year I've been putting on false lashes myself and it absolutely killlled my top lashes. Sick of spending money and just starting at a new modeling agency I decided to get my real ones in shape!
ONE WEEK later after using Folligen cream on both my top and lower lashes I have found all original lashes are back and I believe a few more and longer. I was also still wearing false lashes and my new lashes managed to grow underneath. Had to join the forum just to let you know how much this worked for me and it was not very expensive at all!! The cream only cost $20 (though bcos I'm in Aus had to pay even more than $20 for postage). They put a free little container of the lotion in their too. I've been putting on both lol but I don't think there would be a difference.
I know I can't promise it will work as well for you as it did for me but after 1 week I'm realllly happy with this product and for $20 you can't really afford not to give it a try.
Good luck everyone!
kathryne89

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:20 am      Reply with quote
Thought I'd just add that I applied it with I think it's a lip gloss little brush? Any little very soft bristle brush would be fine. Also had no irritation at all, even when I slipped and got it in my eye. Wouldn't have continued if I had any irritation... value my sight a bit more than my lashes. Wink
kayanl
5% products discount

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
A new coupon for $40 off LiLash and LiBrow just came out today. It ends in 3 days at midnight.

Use the LiLash Coupon Code SUMMER

Age 22 - Dry sensitive skin, acne prone with pre rosacea. My HG Products: Emu Oil, Green Cream, Hyaluronic Acid, Neutrogena sunblock with helioplex, Everyday Minerals, and a healthy low carb diet. My Blog: Knowing Shopper - Makeup tips, reviews, and deals for people with sensitive skin - http://www.knowingshopper.com
wine.is.yummy

Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
zansville wrote:
I've ben using Lilash for the last two months. I started out using it twice a day, and my eyes were bright red and really irritated! (I told everyone it was allergies). After decreasing to once per day, and giving myself some time to get used to the Lilash, things have definitely improved. My eyelids are still pretty red, but nothing that some concealer can't take care of.

And my super long lashes are totally worth it!!

Do you mean your eyeballs looked grey? My eyes look slightly grey where the blood vessels are prominent. Do you know why this happens and was it permanent for you?

Anyone else?
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
You have to try Latisse. It transformed my eyelashes. I have a few friends that also tried Latisse and they also had great results. Our eyelashes grew in darker and fuller. I love my eyelashes. Go to your doctor and talk to him/her about Latisse.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have put it on my watch list. Thanks for sharing!
avogrape
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Did this work eventually? I am using Talika and its great so far. I have really noticed a difference. My eyelashes don't fall out as much and its grown faster and thicker.
nikki_k

Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought librow and i've used it for 3 days now. Has anyone else tried it and if so what were the results??? i have extremely over plucked eye brows that will not grow back for the life of me and i'm so desperate that librow works!! and on top of it my eye brows and patchy butluckily they're blonde so it's not too noticable but i think they really just look like crap and i want my old eyebrows back!! i am applying it at night after i wash my face before i go to bed. is this the best time to use it? Any exoeriences on this would be great!!! i hope i didn't waste me money! Rolling Eyes
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |