Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Barielle Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
havana8

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
I am excited to see that EDS now carries Barielle! I've read that it is as lovely as Trind. Any favourite products?

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/barielle_products_nails_hands_feet.htm
Maria1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I used Barielle years ago and the products were very good.
beti
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:22 am      Reply with quote
Oooh this is great, I have tried the Barielle hand cream with sunscreen in it and thought it was great, especially because after washing my hands any sunscreen I have applied would be washed off. But with this handcream I just apply it after washing and my hands are protected again until the next wash. Brilliant.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
I prefer Barielle at this time since Trind uses formaldihyde (spelling) in their products.
rebeccaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:49 am      Reply with quote
I am wodering does the original cream work better than all the liquid products?
moonshadow
5% products discount

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
I also used this hand cream for years and it's great, highly recommend.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
good news, i wanted to have a try on this brand long time ago. but i am in a place where it is unavailable to me.now i could buy it with a lower price.
thanks a lot

Laughing
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
I just started using the foot cream 2 weeks ago. It's really very good. My feet were chapped and dry from walking with winter boots, etc.. The cream really makes them smooth. I found Barielle products at Winners for half the price. I would purchase again at full price. Also it's not heavily scented or greasy and absorbs well.
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:51 am      Reply with quote
i'll buy it's hand cream and foot cream.i hope it's can really work!
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:09 am      Reply with quote
I love the foot cream
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
I used the Barielle nail cream years ago when I had my false nails removed. It does work well. I also picked up the cuticle oil when I was visiting in the US very cheap at TJ Maxx. I also like the foot cream.

If I had to pick one; Nail cream.
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:08 am      Reply with quote
my friend highly recommended the nail cream. but when i look at the ingredients, i couldnt find it the "miracle potion"... wonder if it's worth a try?! Rolling Eyes
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the nail/hand & foot creams, and they were very nice. I have to say though that they weren't any better than the myriad of other lotions and potions I've tried!!
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
I also like the foot cream and the Nail Brightener is fantastic too.

The only Barielle product that I've used and would not repurchase would be the 60 Second Manicure....it's expensive for what it actually is and you can make your own just as effective version for little cost.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
doohicus wrote:
I found Barielle products at Winners for half the price. I would purchase again at full price. Also it's not heavily scented or greasy and absorbs well.

I found a Barielle starter kit at Winners.
So far, I've only tried the hand cream and I love it. It's very light and it gets absorbed right away.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:55 am      Reply with quote
I love the Natural Nail Camouflage. Started using it in place of my other ridge-filling base coat -- it goes on so much more evenly compared to my other (Seche Vite). I wish EDS would carry the Restorative Nail Serum. I don't see it listed. Sad
obsessedshopper
5% products discount

Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:13 am      Reply with quote
The nail growth creme is truly amazing. It really works and is wonderful for girls with thin nails. . . especially in the winter!

HTH
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
doohicus wrote:
I found Barielle products at Winners for half the price. I would purchase again at full price. Also it's not heavily scented or greasy and absorbs well.

I found a Barielle starter kit at Winners.
So far, I've only tried the hand cream and I love it. It's very light and it gets absorbed right away.

I picked up the trio pack at Winners for $9.99 each. It contains the nail cream, hand cream (regular no spf) and foot cream. I went back a couple weeks later and they had the nail oil.

Winners also has the spf hand cream. I would be leary of buying this from Winners. I have no idea how long this has been in the warehouse, etc. so the sunscreen could be ineffective. Also I could not see the active ingredients so if this does not have UVA protections it is not worth using for spf IMO.

I do like Anew Renew in the gold tube hand cream. It does conditon cuticles well also and has a spf. It does have UVA and UVB protection; not photostable. I reapply often.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Barielle 60 Second Manicure is one of my favorites. It's an exfoliating treatment for nails, hands and feet containing a mix of dead sea salt, oils like grape seed oil, soy bean oil, avocado oil etc and several essential oils. You are supposed to massage this blend into hands and cuticles (and feet, if you like), and the result is moisturized and really baby soft skin.

Of course you can make a similar blend on your own, but with all the hassle and investment in different oils, it's hardly worth it, in my opinion.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
My toe nails are dry, ridged, and cracked. Other than Camo, is there another product that would make a good base coat for when I do pedicures?
laana

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:08 am      Reply with quote
the hand cream is very popular in China.
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Barielle Total Foot Care Cream

get lots of rewards
qichunyan711
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I have not heard this brand before.But I just want to buy foot cream.So many people recommend,so I can try. Very Happy
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
qichunyan711 wrote:
I have not heard this brand before.But I just want to buy foot cream.So many people recommend,so I can try. Very Happy

I have already placed an order on EDS. I hope it is as good as everbody said. Very Happy Very Happy
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I never heard this brand.But I would like to give the "Natural French Manicure Kit" a try.Has anyone ever used this yet? Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |