Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Juvena Juvedical Age-Decoder Fluid & Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
havana8

Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:17 am      Reply with quote
I would love to hear your thoughts on these two new Juvena products, especially your experience with them if you already have them! Smile Here is all the marketing information I was able to find…

Juvena Juvedical Age-Decoder Fluid & Cream
(called Juvedical DNA Skin Optimizer outside of North America)

Description:
For All Skin Types. Juvena Age-Decoder Face Fluid is a highly effective renewing and skin optimizing fluid clinically proven to diminish the appearance of skin ageing by renewing the skin's surface. Juvena Age-Decoder Face Fluid protects against environmental aggressors and provides SPF 15 UVA/UVB broad spectrum filters to defend the skin from harmful sun rays providing your skin with noticeable results in just weeks!

What Does It Do:
Two unique technologies derived from medicine: Skin Nova Technology for optimal skin renewal is combined for the first time with an innovative Nano Crystal Technology to work effectively and entirely against the aging process. Juvena Age-Decoder Face Fluid provides an optimal environment for cell renewal and also works in the inner part of the cells. That is why it optimizes the beauty of the skin--making the consumer look years younger from the inside out.

• Optimizes the skin by reducing all age-related signs of ageing and optimally protects against premature ageing
• Visibly improves the entire skin structure
• Makes the skin noticeably more brilliant and radiant and restores the skin to its original flawlessness
• Effectively protects from UVA and UVB rays (SPF 15)
• 24-hour time-released delivery system
• Skin tolerance dermatologically tested

Test Results:
In just 4 weeks, 98 women experienced the following results:
85% of the women noticed improvement in their skin's structure and texture
83% had visibly more radiant skin
82% experienced diminished lines and wrinkles
86% of the women had optimally cared for moisturized skin after many hours
89% noticed a visibly improved smoothness to the skin

Directions:
Apply mornings to face, neck and decollete on cleansed skin.

Special Tips:
Use Juvena Age-Decoder Face Cream in combination with Juvedical Renewing Serum to intensify the effectiveness. Age-Decoder optimizes your skin. It will look much younger because each and every one of your skin cells as well as the Biocode inside them is given the possibility to renew themselves in peace. Use Age-Decoder as an optimal protection treatment when outdoors.

Juvedical Age-decoder Face Fluid SPF 15
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (prevention of Sunburn), Octinoxate (7.5%) (prevention of Sunburn), Octisalate (2.6%) (prevention of Sunburn), Oxybenzone (5%) (prevention of Sunburn)
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate (Acrylic Acid Copolymer), PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Octocrylene, Distarch Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon 12, Dicaprylyl Ether, Rutin, Soluble Collagen, Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucose, Lysine Hydrochloride, Threonine, Arginine, Serine, Histidine, Glycine, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Tryptophan, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Panthenol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Poloxamer 188, Lauroyl Lysine, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3 (Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde), Alpha IsoMethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Linolool, Limonene, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Juvedical Age-decoder Face Cream SPF 15
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (Prevention of Sunburn), Octinoxate (7.5%) (Prevention of Sunburn), Octisalate (5%) (Prevention of Sunburn), Oxybenzone (5%) (Prevention of Sunburn)
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Pentylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenyl Succinate, Ceteareth 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceramide 3, Rutin, Soluble Collagen, Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucose, Lysine Hydrochloride, Threonine, Arginine, Serine, Histidine, Glycine, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Tryptophan, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethylhexanoin, Triisostearin, Steareth 2, Isostearyl Isostearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Alcohol, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Polysilicone 11, BHT, Polysorbate 80, Mannan, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3 (Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde), Alpha IsoMethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben

http://www.juvena.com

Juvena: We cracked the code of ageing!
from Products/R&D/Brands : 15.03.2007
http://www.cosmetic-business.com/en/showartikel.php?art_id=1122
arya2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
I am so happy you posted the complete list of ingredients. I was lemming after this line until I read thru the ingredients....seemed to take me 20 minutes - not really, but good heavens, what don't they put in this line!!!!???

After my experience with Remergent, I'm now VERY cautious about buying these xpensive Swiss lines that conjure up exotic, generalized terms to cover a bunch of ingredients that I'd rather have clearly listed, even if the list does take me 20 minutes to read.
That's my beef with these lines, you don't know exactly what you're getting in the product until you have the pkg in hand & see the list of ingredients first hand,usually after you've mortgaged your house to buy it.

My problem is that my skin hates, absolutely hates dimethicone - the 2nd application of any line with this ingredient and my skin has a hissy fit. Looks gunked up, cloudy, colour is pukey (sorry but that's the truth), hard little sebum turns into blackheads, you name anything you don't want skin to look like & it happens on mine with Dimethicone. And horrors of horrors, usually these ulta chic lines, read very xpensive, have that cheapo ingredient in them. A very big UGH from me.

We are usually so fussy about knowing all the ingredients in N.A. products that cost less, but adopt completely different criteria for European lines that cost an arm & a leg! I don't get it. And their packaging always seems to me to be a huge % of the cost - very high end & frankly totally unnecessary when you think it's thrown away!!!

Me thinks they've played us for suckers....
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Well I will certainly buy them if EDS stocks them as I was very happy with the Juvedical line. The Juvedical eye serum and cream got rid of my eye bags and they have never returned so I am just hoping EDS stocks these products.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:53 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Well I will certainly buy them if EDS stocks them as I was very happy with the Juvedical line. The Juvedical eye serum and cream got rid of my eye bags and they have never returned so I am just hoping EDS stocks these products.

Before I posted, I was wondering, bushy, if you were still using the eye serum/cream. I'm very happy for you if these products got rid of your bags & if they work for others too, that's great. I wish it were true for me.

What I'm not happy about is that because of my skin's reaction to dimethicone, I need to know beforehand if a product contains this ingredient. And it appears that several of these expensive Swiss lines don't provide a complete listing of ingredients to EDS (have not seen one for Juvena/Remergent/Valmont lines) so that clients can make informed decisions before purchase.
It leaves me wondering why these lines have adopted this practice. Call me skeptical or whatever, but it has also made me wonder what else they're not telling us...

Before I realized dimethicone was one of two causes of my skin's bad reaction, the other being sodium lauryl sulfate & its cousins, I never questioned product ingredients. But now I want to know exactly what my money is buying, especially if it is a lot of money. I'd be foolish indeed were I to respond otherwise. My skin wouldn't like it nor would my pocketbook, as I've unhappily learned with my purchase of Remergent. Embarassed
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I don't have problems with 'cones, so that fact that many Swiss skincare lines contain 'cones doesn't bother me at all. If it works wonder for my skin, honestly, I don't care too much what's in it.

Bushy - I'm really interested in the eye serum you mentioned and I've read some really good reviews on it. However, I'm not sure which eye cream you're referring to. Is it the one from Juvedical line? If so, I've tried a few samples of it and quite liked it, but never noticed any de-puffing effect. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I didn't use it long enough. Actually, I had totally forgotten about it until you brought them up again in this thread. It's a shame I only just ordered Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream the other day. Otherwise, I would have gone for the Juvena Juvedical one!

Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:18 am      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
I don't have problems with 'cones, so that fact that many Swiss skincare lines contain 'cones doesn't bother me at all. If it works wonder for my skin, honestly, I don't care too much what's in it.

Bushy - I'm really interested in the eye serum you mentioned and I've read some really good reviews on it. However, I'm not sure which eye cream you're referring to. Is it the one from Juvedical line? If so, I've tried a few samples of it and quite liked it, but never noticed any de-puffing effect. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I didn't use it long enough. Actually, I had totally forgotten about it until you brought them up again in this thread. It's a shame I only just ordered Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream the other day. Otherwise, I would have gone for the Juvena Juvedical one!

I think I remember that Bushy used these two together...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/juvena-juvedical-renewing-p_5110.htm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/juvena-juvedical-renewing-p_5111.htm
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:23 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
andaman_gypsy wrote:

I think I remember that Bushy used these two together...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/juvena-juvedical-renewing-p_5110.htm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/juvena-juvedical-renewing-p_5111.htm

Thanks havana Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:

I hear you. However, that's not the point I was really trying to make & perhaps I made it badly. I just want to have a complete listing of all ingredients on products so that I, like you, can make an informed decision before buying.

If you or a family member experienced a bad reaction to say, peanuts, wouldn't you want to know what products contained peanuts before you bought them? That's the principle I'm talking about.

In this day and age, it's a perfectly reasonable request that product lines fully disclose their ingredients. That expensive lines don't do so just raises questions in the most reasonable of people. That's all I'm saying.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Havana8 and yes, I did use both the Juvedical Eye Serum and Juvedical Eye Cream. I used quite a bit of the serum but only a tiny amount of the cream over the top. If I couldn't access my current favourites, I would return to these products. I would really like to try these new products as they appear to address lines as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
Is it just me, or are the only active ingredients here sunscreen ingredients? Reading between the lines in the promotional blurb, it sounds like they are claiming only that, with sunscreen protecting the skin from UV damage, it can get on with repairing itself in peace.

Awfully pricey for sunscreen, especially sunscreen without any particularly unusual ingredients. So, in the rest of the alphabet soup labelled "inactive ingredients", are there any skin care actives?
higig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks,I'd like to try juvena.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |